Danny weidler speaking to SBW

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW will always be a coward in my mind. I still remember seeing pictures of him at the gate heading to France . Going AWOL, mid contract, without fronting his team mates is as gutless as it gets. I remember Andrew Ryan was dirty on him for a long time.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
SBW: "I've always said it was a business"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That's right SBW, you were filthy that the Bulldogs didn't give Kane Cleal a bonus because he was one-game short of reaching is as was the requirement in his contract... because, as you said "they were meant to be a family club"

All about business right?

you contradicted yourself there you fuckwit.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Been 10 years

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor pay packet? It was a 5yr $2.5m deal! At the time not many other payers were on that type of money.
Poor culture? The guy was caught shagging in the shitter!

What a knob...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, we sit here and go on about Buzz.... but Weidler makes Rothfield look like a respectable human being... Weidler is the lowest of the low, proper scum

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, we sit here and go on about Buzz.... but Weidler makes Rothfield look like a respectable human being... Weidler is the lowest of the low, proper scum
Yep and any chance he has he will bag our club fucking lowlife he is

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. Rothfield is pretty harmless. But Wiedler.

I passed him on an escalator at central station in Brisbane a couple of years ago. He has the most punch-able head you will ever see.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Rothfield is pretty harmless. But Wiedler.

I passed him on an escalator at central station in Brisbane a couple of years ago. He has the most punch-able head you will ever see.
Buzz is just a rotten old drunk... still has caused his fair share of damage over the years, but Danny is just relentless and doesn't miss a beat... I think he gets off on the shit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd have to dig down towards the bottom of the bag of things I don't give a shit about to find this. In other news Tutankhamen has died.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbw and choc have no attitude they are still media darlings, we need that 77 fuck you punk rock attitude of ennis and napa

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to school with Danny Wielder . He was an obnoxious fat little boy back then. He did come in handy as a sightboard when Sydney High took on other GPS schools.