Search results

1. Evil

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Terrell May to AFB looking like my best trade of the season so far. Hopefully the last 30 trades are just as good.
  2. Evil

Neither can I I wanted to VC SJ against the Dragons which stopped me captaining Hynes. Big mistake.
  3. Evil

You are safe. Ponga has burned me big time. Welcome Reece Walsh next week.
  4. Evil

Or trading him a few weeks ago for no points from Crappenhuyzen
  5. Evil

Hope so - I'm in Bali and did the 2 most obvious trades this week - Iro and Chricton in. Glad I got rid of Tuaupiki instead of Bostock. A Turbo master-class as your Captain can still save you.
  6. Evil

On the bright side I was top of the table for a couple of hours. I thought I was safe with a 20 point lead but unfortunately it was not enough for me. 5 points in the end. Good matchup with 8 unique players. I was lucky to have so many try scorers on Sunday.
  7. Evil

Captain SJ saved me. Managed to overcome Dom Young's -15.
  8. Evil

Dom Young....a brilliant decision to bring in over Hammer 2 weeks ago -14 score for SC. Sometimes you just have to laugh.
  9. Evil

$2,400 short. My bench sucks this week. Got to play 3 from Levi Tupounia (benched) Strange Burbo Talagi Probably can VC safely - can't do much worse.
  10. Evil

I need a half this week as I'm running Moses and Hynes. Tossing up between SJ and Walker. Might go SJ because I don't want to see Walker score well against the Dogs. Want to punt Latrell as well - 2 weeks ago I brought him in for KP. Need to reverse this trade....and just admit it was dumb...
  11. Evil

I'll join you in punting Salmon
  12. Evil

Hold Tuaupiki in the hope he makes some more cash next week? Or hold Salmon who might accidentally cross the tryline somehow against the Rabbits?
  13. Evil

As a non-owner I'm happy not to be punished again this week. There might be a few more people on the Moses train - probably more on Brooks
  14. Evil

Moses scores more than captain Nicho. Feel like I got out of jail in this one @CrittaMagic69.
  15. Evil

Got 1 position right in SC this year - Api as hooker
  16. Evil

Crap SuperCoach scores don't hurt as much when the Bulldogs win. The drive up from Wollongong to Belmore was worth it today. Bring on the Rabbits. Latrell can score 0 SC points for my team if we can get another win.
  17. Evil

Masterstroke bringing Latrell in for KP. Latrell isn't even going to make is BE of 35. It's going to be a long season. Bulldogs better win tomorrow or I'm going to cry.
  18. Evil

Taine Tuaupiki failed HIA - crap score - will miss next week. CNK will probably be back soon and he'll be a trade out after making bugger all cash. Hopefully RTS is fullback next week against the Knights.
  19. Evil

Or starting the season without him thinking Moses will bridge the gap. I'll be able to afford to trade Moses to Ben Hunt soon to end my season early.
  20. Evil

Glad you didn't captain Cleary.....doesn't matter though I'm going to lose - I've got Moses!
  21. Evil

Hynes against the Tigers
  22. Evil

Not Papali'i, not Luki Has a monster head
  23. Evil

I'm saying goodbye to Ponga for 2 weeks and welcoming the man with the potty mouth. Also welcoming a massive POD 2RF (1% of teams). I need to do something different or I'll spend the season mid table like the Dolphins.
  24. Evil

How can Turbo be on 35 points after 72 minutes.....useless captain. Hynes 75 was the go.
  25. Evil

Me neither - but I'll give him 1 more chance. Otherwise I'll burn through all my trades too quickly.
  26. Evil

The first trade only - going to wait in Sitili to Smithies
  27. Evil

Whose team you callin weird? I lost every H2H bar our match up - thanks. I missed today's game and was surprised to get up. After going 0/5 in tipping for the first 5 games I swapped the last 3 tips to the opposite. That strategy didn't work - the only one I got right this week ended up being...
  28. Evil

Moses losing points in the second half - skipping Cleary looked good for about 30 minutes
  29. Evil

I'll be lucky to make 800 at this rate - current projection 839 and only heading one way
  30. Evil

On report - could be missing next week
  31. Evil

I'm saying goodbye to the racist - welcome to the team Terrell first thing Monday morning
  32. Evil

How did I manage to choose so many muppets?
  33. Evil

Ponga master-class incoming tonight whilst carrying the captain's armband
  34. Evil

If he does we can downgrade to him
  35. Evil

2024 Ladder Competition

1. Broncos 2. Roosters 3. Panthers 4. Warriors 5. Sharks 6. Storm 7. Rabbits 8. Cowboys 9. Knights 10. Eels 11. Eagles 12. Dolphins 13. Bulldogs 14. Raiders 15. Titans 16. Tigers 17. Dragons
  36. Evil

I am only projecting 961 - our H2H is not looking good for me
  37. Evil

Liam Knight out
  38. Evil

I think there's enough interest (and time) to create a 2nd Kennel league this year. It can't hurt to create one and give this promotion / relegation idea a go. Next year @Dognacious could message the participants of "Division 1" the group code instead of putting up on the site. Invitees then...
  39. Evil

Solid team across the park. You may want to consider 2 gun half backs. You are a brave man fading Nicho with his draw to start the season. However to do this you need to make a whole lot of changes to find the $$$$. It's hard to pick the cheapies this far out from Team List Tuesday. Not sure...
  40. Evil

It's a much more even match up in round 1 where we all have the same salary cap. 20 rounds into the season and the difference in team values can be millions. I think I lost 6 of my first 8 H2H match ups last year and then hardly lost again for the rest of the season. The early rounds are all...
  41. Evil

8 / 10 - better go and change my team to get the 2 I missed
  42. Evil

You can always rely on The Kennel for a laugh
  43. Evil

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

So your saying there's a chance
  44. Evil

There's quite a few 2RF's that are good value. CTW looks much tougher in my opinion.
  45. Evil

Merry Christmas. I would like to play the byes as I play both H2H and overall. I know this may not be the most popular decision but I'll make the most of this perk as champ. The winning team for next year is.....
  46. Evil

Who do you want to win the GF?

Panthers - cause then Betr will be giving me $1,000
  47. Evil

Drew Hutchinson signing

On the plus side Flanno will officially be a Dragon by the end of the week
  48. Evil

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

The winner ran out of trades after round 23. Still had 14 playing in the final round.
  49. Evil

It is a slow process - I finished 50th in BBL last year and it took a while. They send you an email asking for your address and then you wait and wait and wait some more. Eventually a pack will turn up with a $30 KFC voucher and whatever this year's merchandise is. For BBL it was one of those...
  50. Evil

Happy to hang in there after a tough final round with 11 players. Looking forward to some chicken and KFC merch.
  51. Evil

Finished 633
  52. Evil

Did the 80 point AE swing cost Kempsey Dog the draft title?
  53. Evil

My "daughters" sniper team has played 11 players including the captain and has 1,287 points. Century scores from Sailor, DCE, Koula, Ola, Isaako and Too. Dud scores from Cody, Teddy and Kolomatangi. Curran and Api get a pass.
  54. Evil

2023 Ladder Competition - Final

@Dognacious you should give yourself a couple of points for running this. Take them off @Kempsey Dog who already has a couple of titles this year and in the running for the draft title this weekend. Seriously thanks for all the time you put in - much appreciated.
  55. Evil

Or give everyone extra trades. They did it in BBL a couple of years ago.
  56. Evil

I didn't go in it but if I did I would have won so technically I deserve it
  57. Evil

I'd normally be very nervous captaining Fifita except he's playing the Dogs. We have turned up in the last round in the past though.
  58. Evil

In top 1,000 by 179 points Hopefully enough of a buffer with no trades left
  59. Evil

Having any sort of final next week will be crazy with so many outs. In draft can you always field a full time as trades are unlimited?
  60. Evil

Stoked to win my first title. So close in the end. Title dedicated to try scoring legend Christian Welch. Didn't think this was going to be the year - I lost 5 of my first 6 match ups before going on a big run. Hopefully @Kempsey Dog @Philmus and I can all hang on to the top 1,000 for 1 more...
  61. Evil

This is coming down to updates - won't know until late tonight / tomorrow morning. How close!
  62. Evil

KP off - surely Nikora scores enough points in the last 12 minutes to get you home
  63. Evil

How many missed tackles did you count on that Ponga run?
  64. Evil

So did the bunker
  65. Evil

Nikora LB followed by a try.....aaaahhhh
  66. Evil

Too soon ..... if Newcastle get out he will see an early shower
  67. Evil

Just sitting down now to watch the last 65 minutes. Glad it has come down to the final game. Good matchup @Kempsey Dog
  68. Evil

Wow - I gave up after the Manu injury. Can't believe my season now depends on Sione Katoa. I'd rather have Nikora.
  69. Evil

At least I didn't captain him
  70. Evil

Manu gone....my challenge over. Congrats @Kempsey Dog.
  71. Evil

No way - way too soon. Our projected scores are basically the same.
  72. Evil

I played him instead of Uto because of Melbourne's light bench thinking he might get extra minutes. No extra minutes but I'll take a try!
  73. Evil

I'm hoping for a Joey Manu master-class today. Big afternoon of footy ahead.
  74. Evil

Regretting the last minute switch of VC from Drinky to Manu. Got nervous the Dolphins would turn up tonight.
  75. Evil

AFB keeping you alive
  76. Evil

Harrison Graham is the stand out captain for you.
  77. Evil

Good match up - a lot of differences. Not like the 4 v 4 from a few weeks ago.
  78. Evil

The risk with Meaney is that Papi is on the extended bench. Saab will score 150 or 6.
  79. Evil

Where's Jackson Ford when you need him? Happily sitting in my NPR's all season and about to get a starting role.......and Webster benches him for Curran. I have a feeling the scores this week are going to be low.
  80. Evil

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

And Hetherington sent off within 2 minutes of getting on the field
  81. Evil

Love to trade a FRF for a CTW - can you do that in draft? I have a surplus of FRF's - Taps, Tohu, Uto and Welch and a CTW shortage CNK, Marzhew, Meaney and SKatoa. Hopefully Papi stays on the sideline another week.
  82. Evil

I burnt 3 trades last week - kinda regretting that now. Munster better show up this week - 28 points not worth the trade so far. Should have a full team with a few spuds.
  83. Evil

@Kempsey Dog is in the running for too many titles including highest overall SC point scorer......suggest playing Pele this week instead of AFB or resting Drinky.
  84. Evil

No need to get rid of AJ - Latrell has finished his season early. Muppet.
  85. Evil

I'm roughly 100 points clear of spot 1,000 - happy about that. Spewing about AJ's 4 point downdate to 25. Has stopped me trading him to Manu this week - $2,000 short. I demand a recount.
  86. Evil

Cheers @Natboy - really happy to go one round further than last year.
  87. Evil

That To'o resting was harsh
  88. Evil

I traded in Katoa (brilliant) and Munster (waste of a trade). On the plus side Munster is highly owned.
  89. Evil

I told ya!
  90. Evil

I didn’t enjoy that Xavier Coates try
  91. Evil

Just hanging in the top 1,000 too for some KFC. On the plus side I have 4 trades left - probably only 1 after this week.
  92. Evil

Glad I won my H2H last week and got a bye as I'm having a shitter this week. 5 players in so far averaging 42 with my best scorer Garrick outside the 17. Hopefully all bad luck can be used up this weekend.
  93. Evil

Latrell will get 4 x Gutho's score this week. Can't wait to say goodbye Gutho next week.
  94. Evil

Still alive for top scorer and the H2H title - sadly more chance of a title than the Dogs this year. Not good enough for the 8 and too good for the spoon.
  95. Evil

@Dognacious leading his H2H final by 1 over Army of Tas as the updates start filtering through. Updates still to come will decide that matchup.
  96. Evil

Not over yet - Taps needs a try or Liddle can stink it up and become my new AE
  97. Evil

Cody Latrell AJ & Murray 63 points total in first half. Get on the Rabbits they said, easy draw they said - going to cost me the H2H
  98. Evil

He's making Marzhew look very ordinary. I'm expecting a big 2nd half from the Knights.
  99. Evil

Ponga 5/8 with Munster / Cody / DBags