Who’s trading who this week.
Leinu out sitili out
Smithies and may in

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Me neither - but I'll give him 1 more chance. Otherwise I'll burn through all my trades too quickly.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For me
Cotter out for Terrell May
Looking at Bostock out for Laybutt. Dolphins were shit and Jacks base was putrid
Yeah I’ll wait another week on laybutt he’s up against a proper centre so see how he goes. Phins might get the spoon that’s how bad they were

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll wait another week on laybutt he’s up against a proper centre so see how he goes. Phins might get the spoon that’s how bad they were
Yeah good point Niu was absolutely terrible in defence

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought Cotter would play over 60 minutes. 52 minutes isn't near enough for his price.
Yep was pretty poor. Mentioned the trade on SC Facebook group and someone replied and said why would you trade him out when he was close to scoring a try... With Flegler and Terrell May, the money on Cotter is better spent elsewhere

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
@Dognacious
Thought you should know, it appears there is a technical issue in our draft for any team who looped their vice captains not being rewarded for both captain and the auto emergency.

I have just sent an email to SC detailing this technical issue but as commissioner could you also make forward request to make appropriate amendments to rectify as it also impacts and disadvantages other teams in the league who should be further up in the draft order when picking up players from the waiver and hopefully it is rectified prior to TLT waiver day.

At a quick glance the only teams affected are bigsupercoachguy 686 / 836 @Kempsey Dog and myself The Troop Salute 759 / 892 who through this technicality did not acquire points by looping their vc/auto emergency.

Thanks again for all your work and contributions to setting up and conducting these leagues.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Dognacious
Thought you should know, it appears there is a technical issue in our draft for any team who looped their vice captains not being rewarded for both captain and the auto emergency.

I have just sent an email to SC detailing this technical issue but as commissioner could you also make forward request to make appropriate amendments to rectify as it also impacts and disadvantages other teams in the league who should be further up in the draft order when picking up players from the waiver and hopefully it is rectified prior to TLT waiver day.

At a quick glance the only teams affected are bigsupercoachguy 686 / 836 @Kempsey Dog and myself The Troop Salute 759 / 892 who through this technicality did not acquire points by looping their vc/auto emergency.

Thanks again for all your work and contributions to setting up and conducting these leagues.
i didn’t loop but can you ask if i can get an extra 150 points while you’re there?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Will look at that later. Every year there is some kind of bug at the start

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Likely to be an issue for everyone so they will probably get lots of messages and fix it. Anyone notice if it does it with h2h?