Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think previous champions should get first preference. People are on holidays in January & could be offline for a few days or a week.

I like Marley's suggestion the best. 2 divisions of 20. Next season's 20 should be the top 8 this season, top 8 of division 2 & previous champs. If any spots leftover then the spots go to the highest ranked person from last season not already in the league.
He was banned lmao

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oates being preferred in the big 2024 is seriously fucking shit up for me ngl. Just choose Mariner ffs…

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think previous champions should get first preference. People are on holidays in January & could be offline for a few days or a week.

I like Marley's suggestion the best. 2 divisions of 20. Next season's 20 should be the top 8 this season, top 8 of division 2 & previous champs. If any spots leftover then the spots go to the highest ranked person from last season not already in the league.
Still think the serious players will be onto it and know when to join and not miss out. It didnt fill in a day. It was very telegraphed in here January 23rd is when it was last year and probably this year. You can access the site from anywhere in the world even if you go overseas. I cant kick people out or hold filling the league until all previous champions respond. My main objective is to get the leagues up asap and fill them all asap so its on. People should also know from previous years, the SC H2H league always fills first, and the others take a lot longer to fill.

People who missed out, and Bulldogsteve was not the first one to (and wont be the last one to), they will have to be content with SC Draft (2 versions), NRL Fantasy H2H or draft and tipping, which all still have spots.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Still think the serious players will be onto it and know when to join and not miss out. It didnt fill in a day. It was very telegraphed in here January 23rd is when it was last year and probably this year. You can access the site from anywhere in the world even if you go overseas. I cant kick people out or hold filling the league until all previous champions respond. My main objective is to get the leagues up asap and fill them all asap so its on. People should also know from previous years, the SC H2H league always fills first, and the others take a lot longer to fill.

People who missed out, and Bulldogsteve was not the first one to, they will have to be content with SC Draft (2 versions), NRL Fantasy H2H or draft and tipping, which all still have spots.
I just think it's a nice reward for actually winning the competition. Like how in golf when you win a major you always have a spot in it for life.

Your comp though so you make the rules.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I remembered why Bulldogsteve thought he couldnt join SC when i created it, he was banned. Tip, also dont get banned.

edit: Although that said you do realise you dont have to be logged into the kennel to click on the join link for the league? its just a hyperlink. So its back to watching out for the league knowing it would likely be Jan 23rd like every year

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If anyone volunteers to leave the league id offer him the spot is the best i can do. The link to join isnt up so nobody else could join if any dropped out.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If anyone volunteers to leave the league id offer him the spot is the best i can do. The link to join isnt up so nobody else could join if any dropped out.
All good dog understand

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I think there's enough interest (and time) to create a 2nd Kennel league this year.

It can't hurt to create one and give this promotion / relegation idea a go.

Next year @Dognacious could message the participants of "Division 1" the group code instead of putting up on the site. Invitees then have say a week to join up or lose their place.

Division 2 could then be created and the code put up here.

Need a rule that you can't join both divisions.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think there's enough interest (and time) to create a 2nd Kennel league this year.

It can't hurt to create one and give this promotion / relegation idea a go.

Next year @Dognacious could message the participants of "Division 1" the group code instead of putting up on the site. Invitees then have say a week to join up or lose their place.

Division 2 could then be created and the code put up here.

Need a rule that you can't join both divisions.
We tried that before. I ended up with a lot of the same ppl in multiple leagues and more than 1 champion. Not ideal. We get enough ppl interested to fill 1.5 leagues or just under that, but not 2. So far had 2 ppl say they missed out.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All good dog understand
Join fantasy h2h, go for first person to win both formats. So far bradyk is only one in the running for that. Or join draft.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thinking of making a new title if someone can win both sc and fantasy h2h titles (not necessarily in the same year). Maybe call the title Head Coach or something.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Join fantasy h2h, go for first person to win both formats. So far bradyk is only one in the running for that. Or join draft.
Too much work to do fantasy and SC
Im in a cash prize SC comp so ill just stick with that

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
There is a league already to join in NRL fantasy now

Do you need a league code to join these comps?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do you need a league code to join these comps?
If you use the links in post 1 of this thread, the code is embedded in it, you just need to click to join

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only 1 spot left in kennel sc draft! Wont increase that league size from 10, coz with full sized squads it uses too many players from the pool with more teams, and leaves less free agents for during the season. Played a 20 man league last year with full squads and there was basically nobody in the free agents pool if you had an injury or bye to cover

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NRL just announced today that there will be 2 TLT for round 1 this season. The first is just for the Vegas games then the following Tuesday for the rest of the games.