Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 80411
In top 1,000 by 179 points

Hopefully enough of a buffer with no trades left
Nice I think you will hold on. Having Stefano, Ford and Liddle as reserves will help you alot. Just gotta get a good captain score, I'm going Cleary VC and Fifita C ATM

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nice I think you will hold on. Having Stefano, Ford and Liddle as reserves will help you alot. Just gotta get a good captain score, I'm going Cleary VC and Fifita C ATM
Fifita is the best captain choice this week.

Panthers should rest Cleary.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fifita is the best captain choice this week.

Panthers should rest Cleary.
I think so aswell. Not having Tino scares me abit too. Way we're defending in the middle he could score 2 tries

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I'd normally be very nervous captaining Fifita except he's playing the Dogs.

We have turned up in the last round in the past though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So we're giving participation awards now? lol. If you didn't win the league then you shouldn't get the title.

Brandyk would've won the title if that guy wasn't in the league as he outscored everyone this week & lost to that guy last week.
I lost to B Train 2 weeks ago so he deserves H2H title. If I made the final I would of beat Mosman comfortably.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we're giving participation awards now? lol. If you didn't win the league then you shouldn't get the title.

Brandyk would've won the title if that guy wasn't in the league as he outscored everyone this week & lost to that guy last week.
Well it was a thought coz my impression was ppl werent happy if a non member won. Can also just leave it as it is.

What does anyone else think? Leave it or give the title to runner up because a non member won it?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even when i dont make a league public to get that last person in to make an even number, a reader but non kennel member can still win it. Public can click the join link on the kennel to join. Just first time that an unknown won it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So edited post about awarding it to runner up. Will get some opinion about it first.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I lost to B Train 2 weeks ago so he deserves H2H title. If I made the final I would of beat Mosman comfortably.
Actually I beat B Train in week 1 of the finals & I lost to the guy who won the league last week to make the GF.

So technically then I deserve it lol.

In my opinion no one should get it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well it was a thought coz my impression was ppl werent happy if a non member won. Can also just leave it as it is.

What does anyone else think? Leave it or give the title to runner up because a non member won it?
I beat B Train in week 1 of the finals & I lost to the guy who won the league last week to make the GF.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I will leave it as is and wait and see if this random claims the title for a week. If he or she was going to care about that or even knew about it a week is enough. Will see if i get more feedback in the meantime. Would leave bradyk as the only kennel member who has won fantasy h2h to date if nobody gets the title

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I will leave it as is and wait and see if this random claims the title for a week. If he or she was going to care about that or even knew about it a week is enough. Will see if i get more feedback in the meantime. Would leave bradyk as the only kennel member who has won fantasy h2h to date if nobody gets the title
You should have to earn it. Shouldn't be getting titles when you didn't win the GF.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually I beat B Train in week 1 of the finals & I lost to the guy who won the league last week to make the GF.

So technically then I deserve it lol.

In my opinion no one should get it.
True, a bit of a mess then :P

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think so aswell. Not having Tino scares me abit too. Way we're defending in the middle he could score 2 tries
Yeh with his base stats he only has to score once to break 100.

Last edited: