Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You did it to me the other year when someone gifted you with Reuben Cotter from memory, or maybe you have Cotter to someone else that was vs me haha
Might be last year? I don't know if it was Cotter but I traded Ponga to @Dognacious for someone and Ponga got knocked out that game and season over lol. I think I try to pull that trick every year with the AE

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Might be last year? I don't know if it was Cotter but I traded Ponga to @Dognacious for someone and Ponga got knocked out that game and season over lol. I think I try to pull that trick every year with the AE
I got my AE sorted last week getting Sam Walker hoping he'd be named ... Was very confident in the plan before Teddy got HIA... Somehow gotta rely on Walker setting Suaalii up.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Where's Jackson Ford when you need him?

Happily sitting in my NPR's all season and about to get a starting role.......and Webster benches him for Curran.

I have a feeling the scores this week are going to be low.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so do I trade in meaney or do I go with Saab for Garrick?
can honestly see our left side defence getting exposed badly on sunday

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
The risk with Meaney is that Papi is on the extended bench.

Saab will score 150 or 6.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The risk with Meaney is that Papi is on the extended bench.

Saab will score 150 or 6.
I don't think papi will play even if he does it'll be off the bench as for Saab it is a risk but there isn't many other good options around the 630k mark

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is there some finals structure or glitch that I've missed somewhere? No draft secondary finals series that I can see. But Troop and K9s still trading and both were knocked out already ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is there some finals structure or glitch that I've missed somewhere? No draft secondary finals series that I can see. But Troop and K9s still trading and both were knocked out already ?
I know right, missed out on my trade because of it ffs.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i didnt know it still let u trade in draft once u are knocked out. If thats the case they can dump all their best players into the pool. Hint lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dillemma this week. Have ponga as a pod in 1 of my sc gfs this week, but if he goes well he could kill me in kennel draft. Dunno if to cheer him on or wish he gets hia early lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i didnt know it still let u trade in draft once u are knocked out. If thats the case they can dump all their best players into the pool. Hint lol.
In the past and in other leagues it's always not allowed you to trade once knocked out, just my experience though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
In the past and in other leagues it's always not allowed you to trade once knocked out, just my experience though.
Just checked and there is no setting for that, so dont know. Did find out though why its ending rd 27. Draft has a second setting h2h doesnt have, where u choose comp end round including finals. If u dont choose round 26 it doesnt give u finals options that end rd 26 which is another setting. Have to watch that one next year

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just checked and there is no setting for that, so dont know. Did find out though why its ending rd 27. Draft has a second setting h2h doesnt have, where u choose comp end round including finals. If u dont choose round 26 it doesnt give u finals options that end rd 26 which is another setting. Have to watch that one next year
Pretty sure you have to do it before the season starts. Also the commisioner can cancel trades. No way anyone should be allowed to make trades once they're eliminated with someone that is still not eliminated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had to trade in Obamacare because I missed out on Feldt :rage:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to do it before the season starts. Also the commisioner can cancel trades. No way anyone should be allowed to make trades once they're eliminated with someone that is still not eliminated.
I checked settings and cant undo waiver trades. Can set commisioner approval for team to team trades, and can change waiver order any time is also a setting. I chose no to that and team trades are set to league approved

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I checked settings and cant undo waiver trades. Can set commisioner approval for team to team trades, and can change waiver order any time is also a setting. I chose no to that and team trades are set to league approved
Trades should be set to commish approved. So insane trade can't get through as not everyone checks the site every 2 days.

None of my business though lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Trades should be set to commish approved. So insane trade can't get through as not everyone checks the site every 2 days.

None of my business though lol.
Yeh it ddnt matter as none were requested anyway, i do check it a lot. Might make it commissioner approved next time. However my understanding is that setting only affects team trades not waiver or free agent trades