Search results

1. M

Team after the bye

I have a feeling curran is on bench and he starts salmon, he seems to like bringing curran on for impact
  2. M

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Its been great these few wins we have had but would like to see us win a grueller, the 3 wins we have had have really been blowouts, which is great for us, but would like to see us ice a close game!
  3. M

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Mahoney a much better 9 than JMK, JMK good running game, thats about it
  4. M

Opinion Defence

One game at a time! That game today was massive, now the tigers one is a huge chance to build some momentum!
  5. M

Opinion Reed Mahoney

hahahahha we clearly hold very different views, injury ravaged? no they wasnt hahahhaha. Mahoney has been one of our best all season, 3 assists in that game also by the way
  6. M

Opinion Reed Mahoney

someone didnt watch the game lol, mahoney was best on field
  7. M

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Fox and critta should be absolute locks
  8. M

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Outstanding today and has been brilliant all season, always leads from the front regardless of how big he is. He epitomises what a bulldog is, attitude and effort spot on, absolutely love him.
  9. M

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

This is exactly what i have been thinking, really positive signs at the minute, lets hope they continue, after years of awful times, we all deserve this
  10. M

Opinion Sam Hughes

This guy was absolutely outstanding today, gets better every week, him and king our best 2 props, shoutout to morrin though who im a big fan of
  11. M

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

ill be watching that game on repeat til we next play
  12. M

Burton is a half

He was brilliant today Burto, played both sides really effectively, his 40/20 a peach, real strong game from him, looks better every week
  13. M

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

so tough to pick today as so many standouts. 3- Mahoney 2- Hughes 1- Kiraz Shout out to Burto, King, Fox, Xerri, critta, Kiks, Tracey, Curran, the whole team, absolutely outstanding today
  14. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Brilliant lads! Absolutely great win that, especially before the bye. Really promising signs there, up there with one of our best wins in years. Played them off the park, real team effort, exciting times to he a fan, ive missed this feeling
  15. M

Opinion Patolo

I wish him all the best with his injury, but this seems to be every single week, he lasted 10 seconds today…
  16. M

need to complete better this half also, if we do that, we can kick on
  17. M

yeah, the ref has been awful, better even it up this half
  18. M

Great half, soft try to concede but scored some good tries, next try in this half is absolutely huge
  19. M

Im nervous for this one, feel our results havent reflected our performances this year and we have had a real tough run! Win this week and we are 3 and 4, id have bit your hand off for that looking at our fixtures to start the year. Going into the bye at 3 and 4, chance for players to come back...
  20. M

I really really hope we win, but this game wont be easy, was hoping ponga would have missed out, hes their key
  21. M

They arent an average side hahahah, on paper, their front row is much stronger than ours, same with their forward depth
  22. M

surely we leave xerri on fox’s edge? Why would we change that around, Xerri and fox, critta and kiraz is our best edges
  23. M

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

hahahahhaha exactly what i said at the time! Fox is for me the best winger in the game when fit and firing, clueless rugby fans wanting him gone
  24. M

Opinion Patolo

I seen Willie Mason say this guys a future of our forwards, is it just me not seeing it? Had 3 runs last week and came off injured, 2 runs tonight, injured again possibly? Never been overly impressed by him, hes never fit and hasnt been from day 1.
  25. M

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3- Xerri 2- Kiraz 1- Fox Shoutout to Tracey and hughes, both absolutely outstanding.Kiraz ean dor 300 metres, thats absolute outstanding
  26. M

Reed Mahoney is a liability

He wasnt his best today but this thread is absolute garbage considering hes been brilliant for us all season
  27. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Anyone else feel this way? We were so close to our best win in the last 10 years, we were weakened vs storm full strength. I know i should be proud and i am, but the lack of game management killed us there. I cant get my head around it, id have been watching that game every day for the next year...
  28. M

Im not defending burtons there either by the way, his kicking was shit tonight but we all know hes not a controlling half, we are desperate for one to take a hold of that game
  29. M

What does he do to steady the ship though? His kicks dont hit the ground, he made some bad reads in D, last tackle of the game he ran the ball, i was trying my best to give him a shot but its just not good enough
  30. M

Hutchinson really needs to be replaced, doesnt give us anything in attack, nothing either in defence, thought the big moments were burton kicking that ball, didnt kick deep enough, really shitty play that, burton bar that pass was real average tonight. Kiraz getting put into touch, its a shame...
  31. M

Opinion Skelton

I made this thread as id love to see skelton given a go but alot of people here are criticising the fox, thats ridiculous, hes been injured near all season, when fit and playing, that guy is the best winger in the game, deffo the most dangerous with his speed. This is very similar to the people...
  32. M

Opinion Skelton

yeah he played 3 times last year, did well i thought, was always a real handful and scored a great try vs penrith, ciro must really not like his defensive reads though.
  33. M

Opinion Skelton

I just seen this bloke ran 300 metres in NSW cup, every time i see the cup, hes huge for us on a wing, is his defence that bad he doesnt deserve a shot? I know we are stacked currently for wingers but this guy is damaging, feels wrong him still being in cup
  34. M

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

3- Kiks and king 2- Mahoney 3- Mann Shoutout, Burto and taafe
  35. M

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

I said this from the start, he was injured all last year pretty much, fit kikau is best sr in comp and has been for years
  36. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

People who are negative in here have a word with yourself, we just beat a roosters team who started the game full strength, that first half with a weakened dogs side is as good as any we have seen in years. Yes the second was a disgrace and im sure ciro and the lads know that, it looks like a...
  37. M

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

He only got caught out in D once for the tupou try really, other than that, real solid debut, would love to see him in some open space and gain some confidence
  38. M

A wins a win

First half outstanding, like best ive seen us in a long time, second half a disgrace, im sure ciro will acknowledge that, defence went to shit, almost like the players that had to go off, threw us somehow more than the roosters, but exactly 2 points is 2 points, made up. Shoutout to Mahoney...
  39. M

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

im intrigued, is wilson injured or have they just picked xerri?
  40. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Agree with the hughes point, alot of praise over the off season, hes a big guy but i feel he lacks aggression/decent ball handling
  41. M

Roosters have a big pack and fast/physical backs, no fox to negate young is also an issue
  42. M

I really hope im wrong but could be a real tough 2 weeks this, roosters pack much bigger than ours, unless we turn up, could be a blow out.
  43. M

Opinion Referees

We are 4 weeks in and im losing my patience with the refs, we havent had a 50/50 call go our way for years, some of these calls we arent getting arent even that, more 80/20 or 90/10. Now im not blaming everything on these decisions, we have so much to work on, I can completely see that but if...
  44. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

So sorry but dont read it then
  45. M

Right now, id be going getting hastings i think
  46. M

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

any admins reading this should get rid of ya
  47. M

I dont like him mate, bombed some certain tries today and defensively really average reads. Honestly, we need to give sexton a go or get hastings in
  48. M

wishing our players break their legs? Yeah, completely normal fan behaviour that, absolute disgrace
  49. M

shut up you weirdo
  50. M

Biggest clown on this forum, needs banning, proper weird, what a horrible thing to say
  51. M

its one of them isnt it, sexton defensively im unsure on, but he d have probably made that pass to tracey today and gone wide instead of taking a hit up after the burton break
  52. M

Yep, im a burto fan, his 40/20, try, break all great but in big moments he went missing, thats not good enough, he should be asking for that ball way more than hutch, was not impressed by burto today
  53. M

Onto these ref calls, first one, how is milnes knock on enough to overturn it??? I watched taafe vs cronulla get given a knock on when there were 4 hands that could have touched the ball from sharks players and that wasnt overturned even though we couldnt see who had touched the ball?? Then...
  54. M

Going back to the game though, i cant tell you how pissed off i am. Before i speak about the obvious refereeing decisions, I thought that was our poorest performance this year, the tries we conceded were soft and attack was so wasteful, simple knock ons at huge times. As ive mentioned above...
  55. M

Ive lost my patience with this guy, bombed a pass to put Tracey in to make it 18-10 then we make a break up the middle and instead of going wide to score, he dummies and takes a hit up. Apparently hes in here for defence? His poor D cost us the first try.
  56. M

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Are you a troll? Fox is actually unreal, not many players in rugby have the strike he does. In years the clubs struggled some games hes scored tries on his own, Fox is elite and deffo our best winger and best in comp imo, a superstar, selling him would be crazy
  57. M

Social Media Josh Curran

Love this guy, hes literally the definition of a Bulldog, what a signing.
  58. M

Opinion Blake Taffee

Back the duds? yeah, backing taafe by saying he should be replaced hahahahah, genius champ
  59. M

How many wins will we have by round 10?

you are deffo a dogs hater
  60. M

Read the post, everyones saying we ll lose, you laughed at my post lhahahha
  61. M

Opinion Blake Taffee

Scored and assisted like, im literally saying he should replaced by tracey, thought you d been quiet today, dont shut up when we lose
  62. M

Opinion Blake Taffee

I think he played well today but i still have huge concerns of him under the high ball, hes managed to drop one every week so far, thinking of him competing vs Mitchell for a high one next week makes me feel nervous. For me, id be bringing Fox in, Tracey to fullback, he on the other hand looked...
  63. M

We are by no means the finished article but for people laughing at me saying this, I stand by it, we ve improved each week, hopefully same again next. First time ive seen us have a proper performance today in a long while, offensively and defensively.
  64. M

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Kautoga is only a matter of time for a bench spot, its huge and decent defensively it seems. Xerri sorts his defence and he wont be far away, with his speed, would love to see him back to his best. Papalii, i really hope he excels, got lots of skill, if hes can be good under the high ball and...
  65. M

the team got smoked bro, just wanted a summary
  66. M

Can anyone summarise this game today? Wondering mainlu how Joash, Bronson and Kautoga did?
  67. M

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

3-Kiraz 2-Kiks 1-Mahoney Genuinely some others tough to miss out, all played well today, shout out to Tracey, Curran, Critta and King also, brilliant. Burto also played that left edge much better today , kicked well and good to see him using both sides of the field in attack!
  68. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

we ve had some good wins in previous years, ie storm lastt year and eels the year before but even in them games, I still didnt feel it was convincing, like i didnt feel we d replicate it the next week them performances. Today was a real complete performance, defended our like really well, the...
  69. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Absolutely brilliant performance, been building that defensively for weeks, today we stopped the daft errors and played so smart. Shout out to Kiraz, Mahoeny and Kikau, thought they were outstanding. Tracey also brilliant, nobody played badly, burton played that left side much better this week...
  70. M

Round 2 Press Conference

I loved that presser, about time hes called out that ref bullshit and the niggle from other sides
  71. M

After watching us play like that, how is everyone still so negative?? we got dudded by some ref calls, hynes even said at the end, the dogs are looking a real strong side this year. Listen I dont know how many we win but play as we did today and we ll have a good crack at them all
  72. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Im absolutely fuming, thats a blatant send off, refs are a joke, we never get these calls, game changer. Remember last year Mahoney being obstructed vs warriors??? Not given but kikaus is? Im pissed off the scoreline looks like that because it really doesnt reflect the performance, first time in...
  73. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

That makes it worse, the bunker has watched that a few times before coming back and still not deemed it a red, absolute jokers
  74. M

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

So we have a try disallowed that shouldnt have been and nikora isnt given a red for direct forceful contact to the head? This refs a disgrace , brilliant resilience that half, proper performance, concerned fatigue will kill is back end though, hence why we need them calls to go for us
  75. M

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

whats the actual point of changing our halves pairings after 1 round after a whole pre season of prepping them, when we had barely any ball, lets be logical here
  76. M

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Tell me you have no idea about rugby without telling me you have no idea about rugby, Fox is world class
  77. M

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Taafe threw him a faceball and he was about a yard from the defender mate , not much a man on 1 arm can do hahahha
  78. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Not at all, unlike others here, I cant criticise any player when justified, burton yesterday was nowhere near involved in the game as we needed him to be, but ill reserve judgement for now as we barely touched the ball. Taafe knocked ok his first bomb and we didnt see it again until the last 20...
  79. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Not really, id be saying he should have caught it and guess what, we ve seen him catch them a million times over the years
  80. M

You have just named the big names, who didnt even get the ball, taafe dropped that first bomb and we didnt see the ball for the rest of the half, we got a chance to get it back and wilson dropped the drop out, got some ball last 20 and kikau linked with crichton.
  81. M

Burton should be held to high standards but my original point was, burton got rinsed for a trial game he didnt even play bad in last week, wilson made 5 errors today and he played okay apparently
  82. M

But thats what im saying, i think along with taafe and maybe salmon, he was one of our worst?
  83. M

But you ll pick out Burton in a trial when he was nowhere near our worst, you have your favourites and players you dont like, dont be inconsistent eh
  84. M

you d have been rinsing any other player for that performance…
  85. M

Mate i watched every minute as i always do and wilson, taafe in particular, garbage
  86. M

no mate, its just common sense, yeah, lets act like a winger who made 5 errors had a good game, unreal bro
  87. M

Funny how your tune changes once its someone you like being criticised, once xerri is back, wilson dropped to reserves
  88. M

a drop out he could have just caught?? And the intercept he could have taken? Any other player and you d be rinsing them, just because you like wilson you cant bare to, if you think hes good enough long term, you are part of the problem
  89. M

a decent winger catches it hahahah, like easily, what about the knock ons under the high ball also? He made 5 errors that game, if thats okay for you, you are clueless
  90. M

Not a great pass but 100 percent should catch it
  91. M

he cant catch a ball mate and cost us last try
  92. M

most negative person on the forum doesnt see how bad wilson was today, comeon
  93. M

JAC is a freak, hes arguably our most dangerous player, real shame we didnt get to see much of him today, wilson has no attributes
  94. M

with a team like ours, we need our back 5 to make serious yards, id honestly be giving Skelton and Xerri a game