OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won even if we looked like shit in the end, take the 2 points and move on. Seriously can’t win be salty all you like but saying roosters deserved to win is a cheap shot.
Atkins and Smith were doing their best to try and get them the win. Some of those calls were head scratching. Manu's try was a double movement.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dead set some of you cahunts are fucked in the head the first 40 was the best football this club has played in 10 years we put that together for 80 and we will beat any side in the comp all the the fucking experts on here where tipping is to lose by 30 plus and cry like little sluts when we we win by four lol go fuck yourselves up the mighty dogs
This 10000000000%

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you new ticker handled the 2nd half ok.
My Cardologist told me that my ticker is good, he wouldn't have said that if he examined me after halftime, I finished up with terrible chest pains.
Deep down was still expecting a loss, it's easier on the motor lol

I think we need to forger this game asap lol

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who are negative in here have a word with yourself, we just beat a roosters team who started the game full strength, that first half with a weakened dogs side is as good as any we have seen in years. Yes the second was a disgrace and im sure ciro and the lads know that, it looks like a team that isnt used to winning, but we got over the line, we d have been 50 down in previous years. Stop being so negative, we ve won the game, just remember that first half, up the dogs!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dead set some of you cahunts are fucked in the head the first 40 was the best football this club has played in 10 years we put that together for 80 and we will beat any side in the comp all the the fucking experts on here where tipping is to lose by 30 plus and cry like little sluts when we we win by four lol go fuck yourselves up the mighty dogs
MD it’s not about the win, wow we won im so happy trust me, but what boils my blood in this game is the fact that when we have a player gone for like 50 minutes and the two hia failed. Technically we needed to level head and put them to theirs sword for the sheer fact of the game being ours. I know roosters are a top 4 team BUT we did not manage that game at all, we did not DEFEND at all when we had all the right formula for us to win, defend and smash. I cannot wait to hear CC press conference cause it will show me his true body language

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
Game of 2 halves. Dogs showed they're not used to winning and went into shell in the second half.
Just as the Bunnies were lucky last week...we got lucky this week.
I'll remember the first half and takes the points.
A win is a win.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What did we learn? Crichton has to remain in the centres otherwise our defensive structure crumbles.

Taafe is improving fast ! Two weeks in a row he has played really well.

Kikau can be a massive force if he wants to.

Mann is so underrated!

Our forwards can match it with other packs even though they lack size

Go the dogs! No one expected that win!
Yes, but you forgot to mention that we need a more creative number 7 or at least get the ball to our centres instead of dummy and run. Everyone knows that is what he does.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like Burton at 6 and would prefer Tracey at 1, however we didn't get a sniff down their end nearly all half so hard to judge that combination
Id like this if Taffe was HB. Much better then Hutch or Sexton

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hutchison does alot of effort in defense but adds little in attack. Most of his efforts are off standard plays. Perhaps more importantly, his high kicks in attacking positions are shocking. Either too long or not high enough.
Mann should have proven he needs to start the game. Crichton maybe not be the fullback we thought. Xerri still needs a few a more games in reserve. Patolo was sucking big chunks of air after only 5 minutes. Never saw him again once he left. How was he ever selected!!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny bro. I had no beers, wasn’t drinking tonight. Halftime I’m pumped go buy a case. Then watch that rubbish, now I can relax again lol. I swear I strain muscles watching the dogs, I must be so tense!!!!
Im exhausted... Mentally and physically. im only 38 but i cant do this shit anymore. Espescially after watching Man utd today.

@CrittaMagic69 Im telling i wouldve gone close to necking it tonight.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As i just said most running halves would be killers at center... doesn't mean they're just centers.

Look at Wighton, animal at center, won a Dally M at 5/8.. list would go on.

We were up 26-0 with Burton at 5/8... What was the problem then?
None. But there has been plenty last season and in earlier games this season. Personally I still think he is the starting 6 for us, but team reshuffles during a game are common, and I'd like to see Burton to centre as an earlier choice, especially when we are in front of the game, and have Sexton available to get into the game.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah we played so well in the first half that we forgot the game is 80mins long. They will learn from that. Also I’m sick of injuries causing mid game position shuffles, makes it harder to stay consistent. Taffe was really starting to come good at fullback.