Search results

1. S.B.W_Jnr

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Maybe dogs are getting Thomas Mikaele in return? I think that would be a fair swap.
  2. S.B.W_Jnr

Back 5

1: Patten 2: El Masri 3: Lolesi 4: Tonga 5: Utai That was 2004 best backline
  3. S.B.W_Jnr

Your full strength team

My exact thoughts lol
  4. S.B.W_Jnr

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Would be good to see how IBM will progress after his injury. Montgomery has returned playing for the Wyong Roos https://www.zerotackle.com/ex-bulldogs-forward-returns-to-the-field-208443/
  5. S.B.W_Jnr

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Too much focus on the social media him and Atoni if they'd focus more on training and performing on the field I think theyd get more fg games as they both have the potential. More so Atoni i didn't think he was hungry enough more on the socials and worry about what hair cut to have.
  6. S.B.W_Jnr

No Source Trey Mooney

The only way I can see this happening is Mooneys Manager approaching the dogs like how Sextons manager approached the dogs. If there's no movement by the manager then Mooney needs a new manager. The dogs should be buying Mooney and Thomas Mikaele for the remaining of 2024 and 2025. Its a no...
  7. S.B.W_Jnr

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Lomax to eels Schuster to Dragons
  8. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Skelton

I can't see him being re-signed - also have a feeling he'll end up in England and kill it there. Unless dogs start selecting from this round and onwards.
  9. S.B.W_Jnr

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

First half was really impressive and second half was really embarrassing
  10. S.B.W_Jnr

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Mistakes and penalties is what stuffing them in the second half.
  11. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

No not what we need. Sign Trey Mooney and Thomas Mikaele mid year signings.
  12. S.B.W_Jnr

Where is Xerri?

He'll get there, he has to work on his defence before hes ready for fg. Progressing well may get a taste of FG towards the second half of the season.
  13. S.B.W_Jnr

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

01. Connor Tracey 02. Blake Wilson 03. Jacob Kiraz 04. Stephen Crichton 05. Jeral Skelton (xerri ain't ready yet) 06. Matt Burton 07. Toby Sexton/Taffe 08. Max King 09. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Jaeman Salmon 14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16...
  14. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus should be working out a mid year signing of Thomas Mikaele and Trey Mooney. What a difference that would make. I watched Thomas Mikaele in the trial match against raiders and he killed it. Scored two tries and had 4 offloads which some of them led to tries. I don't get it do we need to put a...
  15. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Raiders are well stocked in the forwards, it would be ideal for him to move on as Papalli and Tapine are ahead of him. More chance of FG and game time with the dogs.
  16. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Roy Asotasi was one of the best props in the world and he was 183cm and 103kg. Mooney's stats speaks for itself. I honestly hope dogs go after him for next year if not mid season swap with Sutton. I'm sure Stuart wouldn't mind sutton back.
  17. S.B.W_Jnr

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

Sign Terral May and his brother, Sign Trey Mooney Sign Thomas Mikaele Get rid of Ryan Sutton Get rid of Liam Knight Get rid if Jackson Topine if he's still with the club. I'm sure with these changes it would make a difference.
  18. S.B.W_Jnr

Critta to FB

A decent half and a decent fullback and 1 or 2 qaulity forwards is needed. I'd hope theres some early mid season player movements
  19. S.B.W_Jnr

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I don't think Xerri is ready for FG to be honest, I watched the nsw cup game, he played well but struggled a bit in defence, made a few easy miss tackles. I think Skelton deserves to be called up for this round.
  20. S.B.W_Jnr

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Dogs should of gone after Thomas Mikaele who played well on the weekend
  21. S.B.W_Jnr

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

I think a player swap - Sutton for Mooney and or Hola from the raiders would be a smart move and a fair swap.
  22. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Liverpool site - residential and commercial will eventually get approved and get built it will be stupid for Liverpool not to have a stadium. Mannoum should be doing everything in his power with the bulldogs to make this happen. Forget about West tigers their too unstable and they'll always be...
  23. S.B.W_Jnr

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

The forwards did really well besides Knight! Future is looking good
  24. S.B.W_Jnr

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Harry Hayes is the player to watch
  25. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

It could become a possibility when the development including the stadium is approved and then complete the area becomes part of Bulldogs base as liverpool and surrounding areas becomes part of the junior base.
  26. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

It would be stupid not to work with the club, you go through Parramatta there's many tall buildings getting built also has a stadium and liverpool is supposed be the 3rd city in Sydney. Ned Mannoun can make this happen he and the board need to come to an agreement get the development happening...
  27. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

With aerotropolis given the go ahead liverpool council should be working with Bulldogs to get this stadium built and make it Bulldogs home ground and have liverpool part of the Bulldogs district.
  28. S.B.W_Jnr

Shane Flanagan’s vision

Should dogs sign him when he returns? Poor bloke has no club now
  29. S.B.W_Jnr

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Gus has made a choice of not spending extreme overs on players to bring to the club. He's focused on pathway programmes/junior systems which we've lacked since 2012/2013 fans won't notice the players coming through possibly till next year and onwards. Gus vision is long term success and panthers...
  30. S.B.W_Jnr

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Sutton and Knight/RFM both will need to step up next season for King and Hughes to be on the bench.
  31. S.B.W_Jnr

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Don't be surprised if he ends up at the dogs if bulldogs land Terrell May he's made it clear he wants to play with his brothers.
  32. S.B.W_Jnr

Do we have too many props!?

Yeah we have too many duds lol jokes aside, Hughes and King are my choice. Morrin is a good back up goes well for his size. Knight is okay. Don't rate the rest. Need new forwards. Has Jordan Grant signed anywhere ?
  33. S.B.W_Jnr

News 5 Talking Points

What i was just thinking. I believe Hughes has lots of potential best to come from him
  34. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

I was gutted when he left us. He was consistent never let us down. 2006 was his best season from memory.
  35. S.B.W_Jnr

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Dogs making the Grand finals in 2012 and 2014 is because of the juniors that came through. Hasler and crew including castle made a mess and dib stripped haslers power at the end from memory but damage was done. Hasler and crew including Castle played a big factor in the mess this club went...
  36. S.B.W_Jnr

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

He's a good player but ain't a 100% should retire or take a year off recovering. I have a feeling Jordan Grant could be at the dogs next year and/or possibly Daniel Saifiti since Knights are going after Leo Thompson twin brother for 2025.
  37. S.B.W_Jnr

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Topine, RFM and Sutton for AFB sounds like a good deal. Wahs gain 3 players and dogs gain a prop we need and opens two other spots :)
  38. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

This.
  39. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Karl, Hoffman and Topine won't be there and possibly RFM which means 1 to 2 spots remaining for top.30. The team needs 2 more quality props. I would try to get D.Siafiti into the top 30. Also Jordan Grant and Tepai Moeroa on a train and trial contract.
  40. S.B.W_Jnr

Ethan Quai-Ward

When did BBO get released ?
  41. S.B.W_Jnr

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I think they're aiming to win the premiership next season as RTS is returning. They have RTS and Johnson in the same team with him in the team it adds stronger chance to possibly make it.
  42. S.B.W_Jnr

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Gus will sign him for $999,999 and will say well that's under a million dollars ;)
  43. S.B.W_Jnr

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

Dogs need at least two more props asap.
  44. S.B.W_Jnr

How Clueless is Fox league?

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Bronson Xerri 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Jacob Kiraz 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14. Jaeman Salmon 15. Harrison Edwards 16. Liam Knight 17...
  45. S.B.W_Jnr

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Ryan matterson from what I can tell he's all about money. Money first team second. He can be a an awesome player I do rate him but that money he'd want could be used else where like a quality prop.
  46. S.B.W_Jnr

Curran signed.

Finally the number 13 is filled. The amount of players that wore that jersey in the past few years has been ridiculous. Really happy with this signing.
  47. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Waddel out , Curran in. I'm happy with that
  48. S.B.W_Jnr

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Jordan Grant would be a good pick up.
  49. S.B.W_Jnr

Social Media Josh Curran

Would be a good signing. Kinda reminds me of Greg Eastwood type of player.
  50. S.B.W_Jnr

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Would make a good 13
  51. S.B.W_Jnr

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

Twal and saifiti would be a better deal than SST due to him being injury prone. Also I'd sign Jordan Grant has impressed in the qld cup.
  52. S.B.W_Jnr

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

I watched him play on the weekend and to be honest I can't see him lasting in FG next season. It looks like he's struggled coming back from injury.
  53. S.B.W_Jnr

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Tevita who ? Never heard of him.
  54. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

Well what liverpool council and the club need to do is meet and come to an agreement. Liverpool should rezone that area to accommodate what needs to be done instead of playing hard ball with what the club has submitted. Liverpool is a city if it wants to grow more and be up there then work with...
  55. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

https://www.urban.com.au/news/nsw/canterbury-leagues-club-seek-to-skip-liverpool-council-refusal-for-500-million-precinct-development
  56. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

The club has a upper hand in this as we've got the land to make this happen in liverpool. I think this time It could be different with this counsellor Ned who's pushing for it. The club and liverpool council should come to an agreement and make this happen. Both parties win.
  57. S.B.W_Jnr

Liverpool stadium

This.
  58. S.B.W_Jnr

Tigers want a new stadium in Liverpool

https://omny.fm/shows/the-drive-program/breaking-wests-tigers-contemplate-move-to-new-live Worth a listen.
  59. S.B.W_Jnr

Tigers want a new stadium in Liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wests-tigers-make-pitch-for-new-20-000-seat-stadium-at-liverpool-20231005-p5ea0r.html It's funny we were just talking about this the other day. I swear bulldogs need to wake up there's a lot of supporters in that area and ontop of that it...
  60. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Jordan Grant went well for East tigers. Prop: 29 yrs old - 190cm - 109kg 61 minutes 13 hit ups 191 meters 70 post contact meters 5 offloads 30 tackles 1 miss tackle
  61. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Bulldoggs is the 11th most Supported NRL team in the NRL - Roy Morgan

A few good seasons that number will increase a lot more
  62. S.B.W_Jnr

In a H2H matchup at their peaks how would the Panthers fair against these great teams?

Slater, Cronk and Smith > Edwards, Cleary and Kenny.
  63. S.B.W_Jnr

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

Wests already have a program at one of the schools near the Westfield's shopping centre in liverpool. I don't get it why the club is sleeping and not doing anything in that area. It's a no brainer focus on getting a stadium in Liverpool and do it in stages. If they need to build the leagues club...
  64. S.B.W_Jnr

Surprising reason Eels, Bulldogs are winning most new NRL fans

Exactly! And the dogs junior base to be extended to that region. A stadium is a must and liverpool is the perfect spot. There needs to be a push for it surely Liverpool area would love a stadium, why should Parramatta have a stadium and not Liverpool and it's the 3rd city of Sydney.
  65. S.B.W_Jnr

We did last year when he had both mounties and Bulldogs in nsw cup. I do think we should have kept mounties and played 2 nsw cup teams and also be affiliated with clydesdale. Be like the storms by having north Sydney bears, falcons and tigers. Dogs could have nsw cup bulldogs and mounties, qld...
  66. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Update on Signings

Maybe a change of clubs and the way the training ciro is setting will help him improve?
  67. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Forget Mo

All the best to him. Now let's sign Trey Mooney who could be half that money and potentially be just as good. Trey Mooney Daniel Siafiti Alex Twal
  68. S.B.W_Jnr

Would take a lot of pressure off King. 8. D.Siafiti 10. Twal 15. SST 16. King
  69. S.B.W_Jnr

A Twal and Mooney signing would be a good boost.
  70. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Reasons to be Optimistic About Potential Signings, Team’s Future Identity and Direction

The club needs to sign Twal/McLean and Mooney/Mariota. At least 2 more forwards.
  71. S.B.W_Jnr

Trey Mooney is another player Gus should be looking at.
  72. S.B.W_Jnr

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Twal 300k > Thompson 300k(pay cut price)
  73. S.B.W_Jnr

SMH Alex Twal

We'd get more out of Twal than Thompson and probably for just over a quarter of the price. Now that's money ball gus make it happen.
  74. S.B.W_Jnr

Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

Would prefer Tepai Moeroa or Tariq Simms over Musgrove
  75. S.B.W_Jnr

News NRL Market Watch: Bulldogs poach Eels’ Aussie Schoolboy Cody Parry, re-sign Blake Wilson

https://www.zerotackle.com/bulldogs-poach-former-australian-schoolboy-from-eels-162432/
  76. S.B.W_Jnr

Alamoti to the Panthers

I would prefer keep skelton over him to be honest. Not a loss and certainly a position easy to fill. Panthers have also signed Laurie and Schneider not bad pick ups.
  77. S.B.W_Jnr

News Bizarre run of NRL signings leaves Bulldogs fans bemused

Ata Mariota would be a good pick up when off contract. Played well tonight 55 minutes 19 hit ups 193 meters 74 pcm 33 tackles 1 miss tackle
  78. S.B.W_Jnr

Jake Turpin

100% agree. Not all will agree on eachothers opinions but there's no excuse for disrespect on here.
  79. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs Alleged Hit List

Signing McLean is a must and one more good front at least
  80. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Realistic Transfer Targets

Bullemor re-signed with manly recently
  81. S.B.W_Jnr

Flanagone....

Goodluck to him, he will only improve as he gets older and matures, he's still young only 24.
  82. S.B.W_Jnr

Bailey biondi - Odo

Showed promising signs off the bench playing dummy half but I think he struggling since coming back from injury.
  83. S.B.W_Jnr

Could be this: Kelma Tuilagi Kaeo Weekes SST Mann McLean Moeroa Ben Condon Wiremu Creig Already announced: Taff Salmon Critta Other possibilities that are available: Tariq Simms Jordan Grant Jayden Nikorima Grant Anderson George Jennings Bryce Cartwright Riley Price Mitch Dunn Hymel Hunt...
  84. S.B.W_Jnr

Could also mean lower grade signings ?
  85. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

You start the rebuild from the foundations up. Gus is working on that foundation which is the pathways. We can sign great players now but if the foundations isn't done the club will be in the same mess again. What Gus is doing is making sure the club stays up there and strong for a long time...
  86. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Your rating on Gus' performance so far

I believe we will get out of this I believe 2024 will be tough but possibly better, I do think we need to sign some experience forwards and I think guys like McLean from cowboys and couple more forwards that haven't been signed for 2024 that are better than what we've got atm. Gus is working on...
  87. S.B.W_Jnr

Bulldogs player walks out

Could be Pele, Kiraz, Topine, Potalo or Hoffman. They're not named in the line up.
  88. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Changes for 2024

At least Sign McLean and Bullemor for next season.
  89. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Blake Taaffe

I see how a few of you guys don't have kiraz in their line up, he's been one of our best these past two seasons it's only these past few months we haven't seem the best of him which I believe he's not a 100%. 1.Taffe 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Addo-Carr Or 1. Crichton 2. Skelton 3...
  90. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Yukkk yukkk alamoti and perham would of been better to have Okunbor and skelton in the starting line up than them two.
  91. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I couldn't watch the last 10 minutes. It's disappointing. I honestly would be happy if the warriors win it this year after the sacrifice they've done during the covid they deserve a premiership.
  92. S.B.W_Jnr

I think the future is England

We're affiliated with Toowoomba clydesdale in Queensland thanks to Gus also Canterbury NZ Competition. If we had these pathways done many years ago we'd be a different club. Thankfully we got a man named Gus Gould who's thinking of the future.
  93. S.B.W_Jnr

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

Vaughan to return in 2024 lol
  94. S.B.W_Jnr

Tpj to retire from nrl

That means dogs will need to sign at leasr 2 props for next year. Who's available?