Jake Turpin

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a forum that survives on posters expressing their opinions for fekks sake. It’s the self righteous crowd that whine and attack others for having an opinion they don’t agree with that drags the place down.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're a bunch of nostalgia merchants. They jerked themselves silly when Pay was coach. Jerked themselves silly when the Anderson's were in change. And now, they're jerking themselves silly with Gus is in charge.

I've already acknowledged that I think Gus does a great job with Juniors and Pathways however his strike rate at the top levels of the game isn't remotely as good and history tells us that. These ***** are fucked if they think I'm going to look fondly on dead shit signings like Salmon, Taaffe, SST, Turpin, etc. Nobody wanted these *****.

We've been shit for almost a decade so my negative perception of the club and how they operate regardless of who's in charge has been nothing but accurate across the years. My opinion won't change until I actually start seeing some encouraging developments at the club. And no, paying overs for a centre to play fullback is not an encouraging development. The encouraging development would be Crichton successfully transitioning to the role and not fans or coaches thinking it's just going to happen.
Better get the canoe out lots of white water to ride in these tears

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not the one attacking the club **** , you and your little keyboard goons sit here week after week putting shit on the club, then after 2 wins go and buy grandfinal tickets than after 3 losses throw in your Membership and after 5 losses want to oust the board. Go eat a dick, after you pull the rainbow one out your ass.
Your name suggests you’re the one with dicks and other colourful paraphernalia in your arse. Is that what’s got you bowlegged?

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
fuck were just signing garbage
Gus buying all the utilities denying the NRL injury and SOO cover. All apart of his master plan to sneak a few wins in July next year.
We have to get rid of the deadwood that already exits here. We also have to replace them till the players we actually want become available on the market.

ATM pretty much only fringe first graders are available, let them have thier chance, cause the clowns that they are replacing didn't.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Your name suggests you’re the one with dicks and other colourful paraphernalia in your arse. Is that what’s got you bowlegged?
No that may straighten me up though. Do you stand chest out n tall ? Know we know why superman flys, with a dick up your ass you can't walk.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Turpin is a yes if we don’t sign Mann Hutchinson and all the other utilities aswell

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No that may straighten me up though. Do you stand chest out n tall ? Know we know why superman flys, with a dick up your ass you can't walk.
It’s “now” not “know” .. also a lot of what you just said made very little sense LOL

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Turpin is a yes if we don’t sign Mann Hutchinson and all the other utilities aswell
Turpin probably 9 back-up (only in 17 if Reed or Mann go down), Hutchison probably either back-up or starting halves (since Sexton not that great and Burton issues but can't see them moving someone on his coin into the centres) and Mann probably play in the middle and cover 9 during a game. We probably sign them all.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is 2 things happening. There is now and there is building for the future.
I believe in Gus's and the Clubs plans for the future. I dont know all the details but Penrith and Roosters all the better for having Gus there.

Its the now that concerns me. Gus has been here 2 years.

What was known in the preseason before round 1 this year -
TPJ was thinking of a career change, he told Ciro.
Pele was a gamble. Sometimes gambles are worth taking. It didnt pay off.
RFM was and average first grader.
Thomo was an average first grader.
Wadell was an average first grader.
Jacko gone.

So what has been done to 'strenghen' our pack from this year going into 2024?

Fans expect their team to be competitive, that every game is worth winning and fighting for.
There is a distinct feeling that the now isnt a priority and some decisions by Gus and Ciro have been disappointing.
No positives in the way we played or individuals improving this year. What is the coaching staff responsible for?????
Gus sais the end of season cant come quick enough, says it will get better before it gets worse. Sais to Ciro come next year.
Imagine if all supporters said not going to games in 2023 and membership forget it, 2024 maybe.

I think this is where alot of the arguments come from. You either buy into everything Gus sais and keep quiet or get upset with where we are at after years of garbage and your a negative ****.
There's always gonna be arguments when fans have been dealt the hands we have been for years and years.

The old grumble bums having a hissy fit when people object to Goulds management and get told to fuck off to another club is dead set putrid.

I was watching this club from the late 1980's and have been ever since. I don't particularly like Gould or agree with allot of the crap he says and does, he's a deeply flawed egomaniac. But no doubt he does have very unique skills in this arena.

I don't have to fuck off just cause he's calling the shots and certainly have the right to criticise him if I want to.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's always gonna be arguments when fans have been dealt the hands we have been for years and years.

The old grumble bums having a hissy fit when people object to Goulds management and get told to fuck off to another club is dead set putrid.

I was watching this club from the late 1980's and have been ever since. I don't particularly like Gould or agree with allot of the crap he says and does, he's a deeply flawed egomaniac. But no doubt he does have very unique skills in this arena.

I don't have to fuck off just cause he's calling the shots and certainly have the right to criticise him if I want to.
Yeah I dont get the "not a real supporter" comments just because someone has a different opinion. Probably the worst thing you could say to a fellow supporter.