Jake Turpin

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you admit it.
It's in his post footer.
I'm sure that he's also admitted it openly in conversation before as well.

I can understand a soft spot for another team, yet do not comprehend supporting two teams.
For example, I used to have a soft spot for the Sharks as they were one Sydney team without a GF win.
I would support them if it did not adversely affect us.
If it did, too bad, so sad, Dogs First and foremost.
Something like that I can appreciate.

FWIW Sharks can GTFO now they've won one and cheated to get it too.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fully on the bus bro
When you have children you’ll understand
Which bus, the Dogs or Souths bus?

Are you making an assumption as to my demographics?

Ok, share a bit about your kids w/o getting creepy with details.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's in his post footer.

I can understand a soft spot for another team, yet do not comprehend supporting two teams.
For example, I used to have a soft spot for the Sharks as they were one Sydney team without a GF win.

Trust me when you co support the last few years is a lot easier on our mental health. And when doggs get the spoon then usually I can reply on south’s to okie deep into the 8.
Last few months has been bad for both though. It’s why I’m on the knights train now (not at expense of those two)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Which bus, the Dogs or Souths bus?

Are you making an assumption as to my demographics?

Ok, share a bit about your kids w/o getting creepy with details.
I don’t have kids I’m just saying when you do have kids you’ll udneettsnd the concept of loving bith equally and doggs and south’s are my kids

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me when you co support the last few years is a lot easier on our mental health. And when doggs get the spoon then usually I can reply on south’s to okie deep into the 8.
Last few months has been bad for both though. It’s why I’m on the knights train now (not at expense of those two)
Being a loyal Dogs supporter is not about ease, it is about loyalty and passion.
Those true fans stick with the club through the good, the bad, and the absolutely rotten, because it is OUR club.
WE are in this together.
When (not if) we are on top again, those who were loyal during adversity, during the tough times, will enjoy the spoils of victory far more than the fair-weather supporters who join the bandwagon.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t have kids I’m just saying when you do have kids you’ll udneettsnd the concept of loving bith equally and doggs and south’s are my kids
Not a fair comparison.

Family pet, or your firstborn, or the Dogs, or your Grandfather, or your partner?
If you were Lebanese as you claim to be, you would understand.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I cannot support any other Sydney team
I don't MIND it when another city's team win, as long as they aren't playing against us.
But I will only ever support the Bulldogs.
I love all teams. They are all part of the story. We grew up with them all. Only one I don’t like is the Gold Coast because they feel fake and they messed up the identity.
How much better would Gold Coast gladiators sound or Gold Coast gremlins
And dolphins I’m not liking this no geographic thing

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fair comparison.

Family pet, or your firstborn, or the Dogs, or your Grandfather, or your partner?
If you were Lebanese as you claim to be, you would understand.
Is how I. See it yo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a loyal Dogs supporter is not about ease, it is about loyalty and passion.
Those true fans stick with the club through the good, the bad, and the absolutely rotten, because it is OUR club.
WE are in this together.
When (not if) we are on top again, those who were loyal during adversity, during the tough times, will enjoy the spoils of victory far more than the fair-weather supporters who join the bandwagon.
We will one day rise up again but sadly we will never have a long sustained period like we used too that melb and Brisbane get.
We not strategically important and there are more clubs now than before. We are going to be like a tigers or manly.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love all teams. They are all part of the story. We grew up with them all. Only one I don’t like is the Gold Coast because they feel fake and they messed up the identity.
How much better would Gold Coast gladiators sound or Gold Coast gremlins
And dolphins I’m not liking this no geographic thing
NRL screwed up back then.
Dolphins always will be Redcliffe to me, as Warriors are Auckland.
NRL should force a change back to Auckland and introduce Christchurch.
Instant Nth vs. Sth Island rivalry.
Play it out during SOO.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will one day rise up again but sadly we will never have a long sustained period like we used too that melb and Brisbane get.
We not strategically important and there are more clubs now than before. We are going to be like a tigers or manly.
Then we need to create that again.
We have the numbers, with a supporter base of 4-500k.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL screwed up back then.
Dolphins always will be Redcliffe to me, as Warriors are Auckland.
NRL should force a change back to Auckland and introduce Christchurch.
Instant Nth vs. Sth Island rivalry.
Play it out during SOO.
Dolphins should be Redcliffe or something like North Brisbane or Redcliffe-North Brisbane (like Catherubuey Bankstown or Cronulla Sutherland)
GC are a branding mess
Yes NZ should go back to Auckland as it’s counted logical to play for nz club and nz country.. wouso be like a team from Perth calling themselves australia.
I don’t know if South Island would work because it’s hardcore Union in every part of the country except south and west Auckland

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Then we need to create that again.
We have the numbers, with a supporter base of 4-500k.
D only thing that would force the hand of the nrl to look after the doggs is if the doggs fans lost interest in the game in droves. Our loyalty means they don’t care. But we suffer.
We have fans and a good leagues club with drug money but we have a bad junior base and georgraphically we are meh. We will have to do it on our own.
The nrl have condemned us to being an also ran competition club to nose up the numbers so the darlings have someoen to beat.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
D only thing that would force the hand of the nrl to look after the doggs is if the doggs fans lost interest in the game in droves. Our loyalty means they don’t care. But we suffer.
We have fans and a good leagues club with drug money but we have a bad junior base and georgraphically we are meh. We will have to do it on our own.
The nrl have condemned us to being an also ran competition club to nose up the numbers so the darlings have someoen to beat.
We thrive on adversity.
Longer they keep us down, greater we will arise in time.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's in his post footer.

Many, Many times.

And then denies it.

Sometimes in the same post.

He isn't very bright.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So we now have a Utility, an Assistant Hooker, an Assistant to the Utility, and Assistant to the Hooker, an Assistant to the Fullback/Halves, and an Assistant Waterboy? :sweatsmile:

"Yo, dawg! I heard you like Utilities..."

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many, Many times.

And then denies it.

Sometimes in the same post.

He isn't very bright.
Are you saying @Nasheed / Barbie isn’t very bright ?

He’s the most respected person on the kennel, he has more footy knowledge than Gould and all the past players put together, plus he has the highest IQ on the kennel.

Don’t believe me? ……… just ask him, he’ll happily tell you.