Search results

1. J

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Karl is out for whole year, sexton is meh, biondi-odo isn’t a half backs arsehole. Woods I think fuck it give the kid a crack.
  2. J

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Lazy trainer and kicks stones definitely not
  3. J

Opinion Skelton

I think that’s exactly it, the defensive part of his game is why he’s not getting picked.
  4. J

Round 4 Press Conference

Ciro was seething, hopefully another dodgy ref performance and he goes postal
  5. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Souffs could get away with being axe murderers with Sutton I swear.
  6. J

Doggies player did that and it’s a hip drop 10/10 times
  7. J

Sutton not going to take it off us ?
  8. J

Bloody hell sutton pinging for everything. Hurry up and get to half time and try again boys.
  9. J

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

I’m quite shocked, anyway it is what it is, the coach clearly felt the need for it.
  10. J

Suppose we will see, Wilson’s stats have been quite good so would be mad to drop him, if they really want Tracey in there then it’s fb for me in place of taafe.
  11. J

Wilson has been solid I think fox would get nod over Tracey when the time comes.
  12. J

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

I hope you’re right mate lol would be glorious
  13. J

Just saying because we always get screwed by the refs and especially Good Friday, it’s like tradition.
  14. J

16-12 to souffs, only because ref will find a way to give it to them and we will lose under controversial circumstances. Crowd numbers 38,000.
  15. J

Social Media Josh Curran

Lol yeah I seen that too and thought oh ok looks like they’re not friends lol
  16. J

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Mann was a signing I was happy with, solid great all round footballer, something of which we needed.
  17. J

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

Barba wanted to go and if we didn’t let him go he would’ve just kicked stones
  18. J

Round 2 Press Conference

No mate I thought he played better than he had in ages but I just didn’t say anything because the lynch mob will come for me
  19. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

“That’s what the dogs are about, desperation” fuck reed you’re not wrong
  20. J

News CODE NRL Salary Cap Analysis

So some are overpaid and some are underpaid if we take their actual salaries into account
  21. J

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Ciraldo can only piss with the prick he’s given.
  22. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

And watching him get completely man handled with ease.
  23. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Calling us retarded when you write “yous”
  24. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Surely next week it’s something like 1. Connor Tracey 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Jeral Skelton 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14.Drew Hutchison 15. Sam hughes 16...
  25. J

Well we know the dogs aren’t gay at least, they hate touching and holding balls.
  26. J

fuckin hell I’m actually laughing at how shit the dogs are. Go back to training and just do the basic shit ffs
  27. J

Dogs biggest enemy has been themselves the last few years
  28. J

Dogs obviously didn’t practise holding the fucking ball at training
  29. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

I think I’ll call taafe “passionate hands”……anything he touches he fucks
  30. J

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

if he wants to finish up accepting that he’ll be a back up but finish with dogs nonetheless and on no more than $200,000 I wouldn’t say no.
  31. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Thank you I’m glad someone said it lol
  32. J

Addo carr deleted IG

Why has there always got to be some deeper meaning for the smallest shit in this place ‍♂️
  33. J

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

Queue people saying blood him this year and whining about “what about now we want to win the comp 2024”
  34. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Because he’s being realistic
  35. J

Yeah the Boys

Yes he did
  36. J

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Thought SST didn’t end up signing ?! Perham dear god no.
  37. J

How good is this!

All good mate definitely save your hard earned for better bits of merch.
  38. J

Opinion Update on Signings

He never officially said that he just said in coming weeks.
  39. J

How good is this!

Got one but couldn’t say it felt great and didn’t look good either after a few washes.
  40. J

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Started with the dragons in juniors, we won’t get him.
  41. J

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

Cool so hurry up and announce 8-9 signings damn it
  42. J

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

safe to say we will never find out about these signings lol
  43. J

Stephen Crichton

Exactly
  44. J

Stephen Crichton

45. J

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

I dunno but I’m getting sick of waiting to know lol I want some idea of our 30 for next year
  46. J

Ah ok cheers mate
  47. J

Are they not wanting to keep Hoffman ?
  48. J

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

Stuff me dead the errors on taafe at fullback
  49. J

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

I’m not sure to be honest bro
  50. J

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Probably gave him an early holiday to spare him anymore embarrassment lol
  51. J

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Wow bunch of entitled girls, payed great money to play a professional sport and upset they have to actually work hard, they won’t have great careers as nrl players if that’s their attitude.
  52. J

Oks

He’ll look like a superstar over there lol
  53. J

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

Fuck you’re all a bunch of negative twats lol
  54. J

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

I’m willing to let this year finish up as failure and I never had high hopes to be honest it was an experimental year, next year will be more structured and hopefully more stable. Next year won’t be the best but I’m sure improvement will happen.
  55. J

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Mate you can say it til your blue in the face, half the peanuts in here don’t get it, with their adhd they want success right now and to win every game and be the best forever lol.
  56. J

Opinion No brains

It was perfect english mate I can’t help it if you can’t read, so shut your gob.
  57. J

Opinion No brains

Before this season started, it was said that the rebuild which has just started with ciraldo (yes just started for those knuckle draggers who think the last 6 years count in the rebuild. It’s simple guys, just enjoy the ride no matter how hard it is and enjoy the final stage…….or just fuck off...
  58. J

gus gould

It’s not bullshit you just have no idea what goes into making a club successful, he does, give him fucking time he said it would take years. Why cant people get that in their thick heads
  59. J

This forum is toast after a loss

It happens to every team at some point and it’s just our turn, we will come out of it, it hurts watching it now but it will get better.
  60. J

Rooster'$ has Haas all locked up!

They are also going after Bradman best too, funny how when players peak the roosters swoop on them.
  61. J

With the 2 points for the bye we are now 8 points ahead of the Tigers on the ladder

Amazing how many people in here don’t understand league and just think we should be a world beater team lol only supporters in winning times
  62. J

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Why don’t you go support them then nashy
  63. J

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Amen to that, it’s also annoying when a team builds up a player and they hit their prime and the roosters swoop in and take them. They’re pricks the roosters I can’t stand them.
  64. J

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

It’s ok we’ll get Tino hopefully
  65. J

Do we need Salmon if we have Tafe? It’s precious

They want oloapu to play lock going forward
  66. J

Gus Doubters

You’re an idiot, plain and simple.
  67. J

Gus Doubters

You fucking peanut he has been with us for years and hasn’t produced, only picked up after he signed with dolphins
  68. J

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

I’m still waiting for blocka to say something positive about the dogs.
  69. J

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

Those results show me a lot of people don’t know Jack shit, things always get worse before they get better.
  70. J

Opinion Update on Signings

Pretty sure Leniu signed with roosters
  71. J

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Fuck yes I called the movements !!!! Lol little proud of myself haha
  72. J

Eqw will come into centres with topine to second row and okunbor to bench or even better dropped.
  73. J

Don’t know why you’re all freaking out he’s going to massively change it before the game anyway
  74. J

Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Shithouse
  75. J

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Lol fuck me dead I’m actually laughing because I didn’t I’d be crying, I’ll defend the struggling dogs normally but even this is just…….diabolical
  76. J

Opinion The comp is so average

I don’t reckon there’s enough talent for 17 teams let alone more. And it’s showing with the addition of the dolphins this. Few clubs that are leading will always attract players who want to increase their market value etc.
  77. J

Social Media Rumour on FB, Tigers want Trindall …

Well we’re not even mentioned so likely won’t touch him
  78. J

News Phil Gould squashes rumour of immediate exit for Bulldogs rock star fullback

I really wish you didn't squash this rumour Gus you toad looking fuck
  79. J

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Perham must give great gobbies.
  80. J

Holbrook Available

Lol ffs typical kennel wanting immediate results and go straight to sacking the coach mere months ‍♂️ SHAME SHAAAAAAAME.
  81. J

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

End of the day Gus can only piss with the prick he’s given
  82. J

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

Fuck me dead if they felt it was gonna take only 2 years then they would of signed him for only 2 years, they signed him for 5 years so to expect much before then is stupid I’m sorry but it’s on the unrealistic expectations of fans.
  83. J

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Spirited you say lol
  84. J

Tyrone May anyone

Fucking settle down you angry ****
  85. J

Time for Gus to step in;

Ffs it’s ciraldo’s first year, let him tweak and play with the team and work out inadequacies in the roster. This could take a couple of years to build up a decent team and then to get them to play well together another couple of years. Gus said from the beginning it’s all going to take a long...
  86. J

Opinion Drop Burton for 1 game

Mate if you drop him then another club will swoop on the unhappy boy
  87. J

Time for mass Changes

He was a killer today in reserves
  88. J

Opinion Wilson new fullback

Looked solid enough to me