Search results

1. Rassayri

Opinion JAC

Just heard on the big sport’s breaking there are reports his been told to leave during the off season
  2. Rassayri

Opinion Jack Bird

I heard this morning on The Big Breakfast he is very disgruntled at the Dragons and his manager has been talking with other clubs in my opinion he would be a perfect fit for us at lock him and a few big props would be perfect signing people’s thoughts
  3. Rassayri

Opinion Slater

I know he has only coached 3 origin games but I think Slater has what it takes to be a top FG coach possibly from the same cloth as some of our greats the way he coached lasts nights game and the plan going into it I think he has got what it takes I’m not saying be our head coach but maybe assistant
  4. Rassayri

Schouup at lock

Schouup at lock not sure about his defence and how that would go there but he is big bodied and I’m sure his attack will be good there that way we can move Jackson to the bench and get more out of him in limited minutes anyone thoughts ?
  5. Rassayri

Opinion Anthony Milford

Just heard on SEN that Milford might get off on his court proceedings and there is an article about it on The Daily Telegraph apparently the Knights are in talks with him and may offer him a one year deal $150 000k should we take a chance and sign him and maybe partner him the the halves with...
  6. Rassayri

When will we learn from our previous mistakes

I can’t remember the last time when we actually had a genuine spine I mean is it the board is it the coach is it recruitment or is it lack of talent or all of the above hopefully Gus fixes this problem cause without it we will never be a premiership force I’m fearing with the coming 17th and or...
  7. Rassayri

Official Update from the Board

After a tough few months for everyone with all the difficulties that COVID has created, we thought that it would be a great time to wrap up the season with a summary of where we stand on and off the field. There can be no denying that the results of the past few months have not been where we...
  8. Rassayri

Opinion Ben Hunt Hooker

What’s everyone’s opinion about Ben Hunt at hooker could he be a chance of us signing him I mean there isn’t much available I think he is a big game player what he did to NSW last nite I mean this could be a no brainer maybe we can offer a few players for his services we need to be looking at...
  9. Rassayri

Opinion Possible spine

BSmith SJohnson Burton MDufty Realistically is it possible and thoughts on it ?
  10. Rassayri

Official Forwards Forwards Forwards + Hooker + centre

This is our problem . Next year realistically can we sign that many players and problem is who is available and I’m talking about players who can actually play those positions we need winners not losers
  11. Rassayri

Barrett wants Matt Burton and Dylan Walker

Not sure if true just heard on 100% Footy what are your thoughts on the pair and if so where would Walker play if Foran is resigned