Opinion Anthony Milford

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard on SEN that Milford might get off on his court proceedings and there is an article about it on The Daily Telegraph apparently the Knights are in talks with him and may offer him a one year deal $150 000k should we take a chance and sign him and maybe partner him the the halves with Burton I know it won’t happen but I think he will be better then what we have anyone’s thoughts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way. He goes missing as often as Flanagan does. He's more talented than anyone aside from Burton but he's more inconsistent and frustrating than anyone on our roster. So we don't need more of those types of players. Not to mention he'd be another defensive liability in a team full of them..

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard on SEN that Milford might get off on his court proceedings and there is an article about it on The Daily Telegraph apparently the Knights are in talks with him and may offer him a one year deal $150 000k should we take a chance and sign him and maybe partner him the the halves with Burton I know it won’t happen but I think he will be better then what we have anyone’s thoughts
Faark NO!!

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so we need someone to help guide the team around, and you think milford solves that issue?
Anything can happen he might come in and be a flop or he might come in and do wonders Bennett gave him another chance by taking him to South’s for 150k he might be worth it even as a utility

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want another homesick Barba in the team???
Absolutely NOT!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need something, I would go for Milford for a year to pair with Burt’s. But wakeham or the long haired young guy that came on At the end in the sharks trial would have something to offer.!’

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need something, I would go for Milford for a year to pair with Burt’s. But wakeham or the long haired young guy that came on At the end in the sharks trial would have something to offer.!’
You mean Rajab. He's a great talent but he's not ready. He needs time in Reserves. Throwing him into FG now could fuck up his development. No matter how desperate we are for short term results, we shouldn't be rushing kids that aren't ready into FG..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean Rajab. He's a great talent but he's not ready. He needs time in Reserves. Throwing him into FG now could fuck up his development. No matter how desperate we are for short term results, we shouldn't be rushing kids that aren't ready into FG..
Rajab that’s right. Absolutely respect your comment and agree. Guess I was just grasping at straws. But did like what I had seen from him. Hopefully he develops nicely , and sticks around for future .!!

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro we are desperate we need something can’t go on another year like this