Search results

1. Dogschat

News SCG set to host NRL grand final after ANZ renovation

Actually they shoul be rewarded then for helping the coalition gain office what makes you think we all like labior? But honestly one should keep political opinion to themselves and their mates We all have our reasons but let's talk football
  2. Dogschat

Opinion Who needs a spoon when you at rock bottom? Ladder please!

What fool decided on a spoon as the award for the cellar dwellers? Surely a ladder to remind them they need to climb would have been more apt The dogs are so brilliantly bad that they have all but secured the wooden spoon (undisputed favourites). Can't tackle can't kick can't score can't take a...
  3. Dogschat

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Fxxxx Rubbish team rubbish no soul no guts no spirit forget the bullshits
  4. Dogschat

News Bennet and Kent bitch to media.

With comments like yours perhaps Bennett is right some fools will play close attention to his words. Sorry buddy just watch the game in close attention and have a look at all the missed Souths infringements including blatant missed offside for their second try. Not sure what agenda you are...
  5. Dogschat

So what do you think next time the Dogs play what's gong to happen are u serious. How about he focusing only on one aspect and we know all the other things that did not go Bulldogs way. It called bias view of the facts
  6. Dogschat

Gory gory is South Sydney, South Sydney's whinging marches on! So Wayne Bennet like to play the victim role and accuse NRL officials of bias towards Bulldogs failing to pay attention to the Bulldogs pesty tactic of holding Souths players down. I think this definitely deserves an uppercut to be...
  7. Dogschat

lol we couldn't buy a single penalty

What happened to players trying to improve try position for kicker last try was a joke kept panning right no effort to come infield 5-10 meters could have made all the differences But I swear still the kick was taken wider than where it was scored!
  8. Dogschat

Why would anyone want to come play for the Bulldogs ?

Good on you mate you are entitled to your opinion but in my opinion funny of the so called low class fans turn on their own supporter base and put labels on them actually this is what really stinks you can go to an area that in your opinion does not stink and support that team shameful really...
  9. Dogschat

Are we in trouble?

Agree 100% I mean even goofy knows in NRL today no natter how skilful to win you need size speed and muscle . We made Warriors look like world beaters and we had nothing , where was the coaching plan that included quick play the balls pressure kicks and solid defensive patterns? Never in the...
  10. Dogschat

Opinion Do players get embarrassed?

Well said the bigger fool who puts up with it early days though lets see how they respond
  11. Dogschat

Major changes needed for week 2

Forget it based on what we saw today nothing can save the Bulldogs sorry Can't kick can't run can't defend got no ticker but good at shaking the winning teams hands with a broad smile and no emohion about how they played same old same old ....long season ahead
  12. Dogschat

News Time to make tough call on mid contract breaks.

I mean seriously does David Klemmer take us as fools. Personnel reasons really. Blind Freddy can see its about the almighty dollar. But please Mr Klemmer understand there is a contract. They all sing the same tune when they want out Ben Barbara is a case in point needed to leave Sydney ends up...
  13. Dogschat

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Sorry but the point that is being missed this guy still has two years left on his contract why are we releasing him. I thought the NRL had anti tampering laws? Seriously our admin is dumb for granting a release, in whose best interest?
  14. Dogschat

South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Already the treatment is different with Bulldogs no holding back on photos so where are the photos in Souths case?
  15. Dogschat

Forget Mad Monday it's Bad Monday

Mate everyone is entitled to their opinion Pay had a duty of care to the players. No it is not absolutely ok to oarade naked on the verandah in public view. As supported by police charges. This is the reality not hysteria.
  16. Dogschat

Forget Mad Monday it's Bad Monday

Never have been a fan of Mad Mondays and now even more than ever never will Yeah the whole world seems against our pride club, yeah dogs are always hard done by, yeah we will always support our team no matter what but NO to being stupid in our thinking. The definition of stupidity is doing...
  17. Dogschat

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

You are entitled to your opinion but mate you are very dillusional. I can think of far worse places to live. You can insult the people that still live in the district and others here have used racist slures to boot. Well you may be proud to be a Bulldogs fan but how one article about football...
  18. Dogschat

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

Well well well Who ever lives in canterbury Bankstown area is living in the slums God forbid Please if you do not like it leave it. Just leave your opinion to yourself. Proud to be a bulldog goes beyond winning footy games my friend. It means proud of who you are and what you represent. Go live...
  19. Dogschat

Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

100% but more specifically could sense Phil Gould get really annoyed that the Tigers did not come back.With very biased commentary words like "I can feel it" or 'I can sense it coming'" whilst never praising Bulldogs efforts in defence or attack. " I do not think Bulldogs got more than 6 points...
  20. Dogschat

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

A bit tough mate, now it not the time to put daggers in the team's back, its bad enough everyone else is doing it. It is a marginal thing really bewteen a good and bad team and you know what it was't that long ago we we feared as a team and I promise you it won't be too long when this club turns...
  21. Dogschat

NRL to investigate Bulldogs for wearing wrong jersey

The NRL has become beyond a joke worrying about petty matters. I mean seriously wearing wrong jersey has become a criminal offence. Much bigger issues to worry about. Like the joke of referring standard we have at present, crowd drop, sponsorship, popularity of game at grass roots. And Mr warren...
  22. Dogschat

Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

And what press release can be quoted that says he asked for a release. I can only recall if asked, which he won't be!
  23. Dogschat

I think you miss the point. He is contracted full stop. There is no decision for Klemmer to make until 2020. Who cares what he thinks I expect him to act like a professional. Compared to what the average guy on the street earns please do not mention the need to look after family, he is well...
  24. Dogschat

Thanks Hindy but who asked for your opinion buddy. What part of the statement Bulldogs have made you do not understand that Klemmer will not be released. The constant media speculation about this , if not down right disgusting, clearly breathtaking given that the Bulldogs have made their...
  25. Dogschat

Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Agree 100% mate I'm no fan of Lichaa tbh this pathetic bullying of this guy on this site is dam right disgusting shameful baseless exaggerated and way off the mark. It is the herd having a siege mentality. worst player ever please what game are u watching
  26. Dogschat

Any Qs for a Board Member

Yes how much of our cap is being given to other clubs what is the figure?
  27. Dogschat

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Sorry yes it is because are cap is being invested in other clubs including the sharks so they effectively have more cap and we have less brilliant isn't it
  28. Dogschat

How the F did we lose that one?

Sorry buddy This is where you are wrong. The steam roll had already started before. The dogs were up by 14 with a mere 6 minutes (yes 6 minutes) left to play. What started was the following stupid sequence of events 1 Failure to regather ball from kick off when short kick was always on the...
  29. Dogschat

What Belmore means to Rhyse Martin.

Yeah that highlights wheel must have been very inspirational given the performance that followed lol. Better referring to plan b whatever that is. Perhaps highlights of players who played for the Dogs with true pride and grit might do the trick.
  30. Dogschat

Lichaa worse ever

Lichaa is no way worst player ever I can name plenty ahead of him. Frawley for one. I just hate how the Bulldogs so called fans keep bagging our olayers even when we win. Enough is enough let's get some positivity please. Instead of talking about players being worst ever indeed fans from rival...
  31. Dogschat

Knights should go for Foran- Johns

You seriously cannot be serious very glad you are not in charge of the club. You would seriously pay $1mio of Bulldogs salary cap(which we cannot use) to the knights lol. Gees hope the lunatics are not running the asylum. Not $1 dollar I say. We are no longer desperate and who knows what a fit...
  32. Dogschat

Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Let's not argue about it they are both diabolically bad. Cannot send to reserves because these guys have aspirations to win, would not be fair. As to offload to other clubs I am afraid there is no market for duds. Best that can happen sack immediately both and replace with local juniors. Sure...
  33. Dogschat

Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Hey let's not argue who is better they are both diabolically crap. Worst players not just at club but at NRL. Cannot send to reserve grade, not fair on that team they want to win you know. Also nobody wants to buy duds,so I say pay out and early release get some juniors in even if they are not...
  34. Dogschat

Mbye knocked back Tigers debut on Sunday for final fling with Bulldogs

No freight paid by dogs for Moyes as he sought early release
  35. Dogschat

Time to reach out and be honest.

Can someone please, just to give an example of ineptence of Bulldogs administration, why it was acceptable for Mr Kasiano to play unfit for the Bulldogs (ie overweight) and now he is a much fitter and lean man at the Storm.(because Storm being so professional would have it no other way) Why is...
  36. Dogschat

Forget 2019 and beyond Bulldogs where to now?

Walking away is totally different to making a statement . Great loyalty but that current herd of players that are grossly overpaid not playing with any pride in the jersey, good for you if you continue to watch that shxx and pay for what is being dished out and also afford your time. I'm sorry I...
  37. Dogschat

Hot dog don't get too hot headed. Nobody is telling directly what to do. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are clueless to how much I love the club hence why I am angry. Yes I have been following the club many years. I was on the SCG hill when the dogs lost the 1979 grand final. I was...
  38. Dogschat

We had a bad administration...yeah We had a bad coach ...oh yeah We don't have players even of B grade level...for sure We are in 2018 and NOTHING has changed except the caption Proud to be a bulldog..but who is proud? We have a coach who clearly is given a lot of excuses to fail but as already...
  39. Dogschat

Belmore this weekend

Mate I think you will find side street parking till 3 pm kick off. 90% of attendance will be family, friends and officials with a handful of long suffering fans. To be quite honest while would anyone pay for suffering. We have become the North Sydney of NRL the absolute best of grabbing losses...
  40. Dogschat

The Morris Brothers.

Agree 100% it is about time us so called Bulldogs fans stopped putting the boot in for every player just because. It is to join the bandwagon yet you do not ask what directions it's heading. The Morris twins are talented solid players with awesome defensive. Skillls and ability to read play...
  41. Dogschat

Lichaa Axed

Lichaa's form has not been great but sorry he is not the main or indeed the issue for dogs loosing games. Dropping him alone is a cop out and a clear indication Mr Pay is grasping at straws. So what is the issue? The answer will be a lot shorter stating what is not. The Bulldogs ball boys do a...
  42. Dogschat

Lichaa Axed

Pay is a joke if he thinks Lichaa is the issue. If he is picking players on form then why is Woods still in the team. Frawley went to B grade for a reason, what's changed? By all reports he has not been setting things on fire there. But I guess we do not have only one coach there are several...
  43. Dogschat

Lichaa = Biggest Issue in Attack

Sorry LOL No Lichaa is no way our biggest Problem. I think there is no issue with his passing game. Sorry but did not notice any issue in this area last night. So him getting a lot of go forward and no ball security issues like others. Can improve yes but name me a dogs player who can't Seriouly
  44. Dogschat

Lichaa = Biggest Issue in Attack

Forget Lichaa. You guys won't get over it. Don't you think Bulldogs have serious structural issues in attack? It is embarrassing how they look. Getting in each other's way and being too flat that causes forward passes. Indeed players also passing without really thinking or having situational...
  45. Dogschat

Woods is a Dud buy -refund please

What is it with Arron woods? Maybe he should play for the Dogs in a Blues jumper perhaps that way Canterbury can get the best out of him. It's bloody obvious he is making mistakes at critical times that has a significant contribution to dogs loosing matches. Last night against Penrith two drop...
  46. Dogschat

Big League Wrap - Mick Ennis nailed it on the head

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think these people giving stick to Lichaa are looking for a scapegoat not presenting facts. So does everyone go to the game with stop watches timing Lichaa's ball release, seriously. It is not so obvious sorry. We have a team that wears the jumper but...
  47. Dogschat

Big League Wrap - Mick Ennis nailed it on the head

Blind Freddy is indeed blind. Hands off lichaa he is one of a few trying in attack and gives us good go forward. Dogs real issue appears lack of motivation and fitness to back up and take advantage of potential offloads. Not so funny the team that has had the best exponent of this ON hand in...