Forget 2019 and beyond Bulldogs where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
We had a bad administration...yeah
We had a bad coach ...oh yeah
We don't have players even of B grade level...for sure
We are in 2018 and NOTHING has changed except the caption Proud to be a bulldog..but who is proud?

We have a coach who clearly is given a lot of excuses to fail but as already shown he has no ability to coach or even say the right things. still building the team to be 100% focused during the game and we are half way thru season, players not game ready like yesterday and not picking the right team. persisting with dumb dumb players that we do not want in first grade (eg Frawley) because they can't kick or pass and tackle.

And players who apparently lack pride and passion for the gersey with a couple of notable exceptions (klemmer jackson)

But who is listening to the supporters and who is showing any care.

If the the Board is the Bulldogs body then surely it soul are its supporters.

But it seems obvious the care factor is zero for the supporters so now as supporters we should vote with our feet and stop going to games because we see no light even with the current administration or the supporters are not being given a full and honest disclosure of how this once great club was destroyed. What are the details behind the salary cap mess. Please explain where the money has gone?

Talk is cheap, enough talk and reterick time to walk the walk and come clean with the supporters now in 2018 before there are none left to care what happens in 2019 and beyond.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks like we will play 2019 with a $5 million roster, front loading the other $5mill on our books meaning we will have $15million to spend 2020

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had a bad administration...yeah
We had a bad coach ...oh yeah
We don't have players even of B grade level...for sure
We are in 2018 and NOTHING has changed except the caption Proud to be a bulldog..but who is proud?

We have a coach who clearly is given a lot of excuses to fail but as already shown he has no ability to coach or even say the right things. still building the team to be 100% focused during the game and we are half way thru season, players not game ready like yesterday and not picking the right team. persisting with dumb dumb players that we do not want in first grade (eg Frawley) because they can't kick or pass and tackle.

And players who apparently lack pride and passion for the gersey with a couple of notable exceptions (klemmer jackson)

But who is listening to the supporters and who is showing any care.

If the the Board is the Bulldogs body then surely it soul are its supporters.

But it seems obvious the care factor is zero for the supporters so now as supporters we should vote with our feet and stop going to games because we see no light even with the current administration or the supporters are not being given a full and honest disclosure of how this once great club was destroyed. What are the details behind the salary cap mess. Please explain where the money has gone?

Talk is cheap, enough talk and reterick time to walk the walk and come clean with the supporters now in 2018 before there are none left to care what happens in 2019 and beyond.
It doesn't matter what the new board and admin and coach do it won't be good enough to please everyone.

If you don't want to support a team when it is down then don't. But I find it offensive that you should tell me how to support my team. I will continue to go to games and keep my season ticket memberships. If I could get through the last 3 years then the next 3 won't kill me.

Like I said you feel free to do as you please. But don't tell me what I should do as I don't tell you what you should do.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the new board and admin and coach do it won't be good enough to please everyone.

If you don't want to support a team when it is down then don't. But I find it offensive that you should tell me how to support my team. I will continue to go to games and keep my season ticket memberships. If I could get through the last 3 years then the next 3 won't kill me.

Like I said you feel free to do as you please. But don't tell me what I should do as I don't tell you what you should do.[/QUMate just like you are entitled to your ipinio

Like I said you feel free to do as you please. But don't tell me what I should do as I don't tell you what you should do.
Hot dog don't get too hot headed. Nobody is telling directly what to do. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are clueless to how much I love the club hence why I am angry. Yes I have been following the club many years. I was on the SCG hill when the dogs lost the 1979 grand final. I was there in pouring rain to watch the zero all draw with Newton at Henson Park. I can never follow another team but mate wake up and smell the coffee we supporters need to be more loud and vocal to instigate change as nothing ever achieves itself. Please if you don't like a post don't reply Simple.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hot dog don't get too hot headed. Nobody is telling directly what to do. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are clueless to how much I love the club hence why I am angry. Yes I have been following the club many years. I was on the SCG hill when the dogs lost the 1979 grand final. I was there in pouring rain to watch the zero all draw with Newton at Henson Park. I can never follow another team but mate wake up and smell the coffee we supporters need to be more loud and vocal to instigate change as nothing ever achieves itself. Please if you don't like a post don't reply Simple.
Mate not hot headed at all. Like I said I wasn't judging you and your support for the club. I was offended that you would ask me, a fellow supporter to walk away from my club. That is my decision and I choose to continue to support them. I'm just making my feelings known by replying to your post.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's very similar a situation to the political landscape of Australia.

One party gets in, goes well for a while, screws up, and the voters jump up and down and out them at the next election based on promises from an opposing party..... promises that soon turn into nothing but empty lies.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mate not hot headed at all. Like I said I wasn't judging you and your support for the club. I was offended that you would ask me, a fellow supporter to walk away from my club. That is my decision and I choose to continue to support them. I'm just making my feelings known by replying to your post.
Walking away is totally different to making a statement . Great loyalty but that current herd of players that are grossly overpaid not playing with any pride in the jersey, good for you if you continue to watch that shxx and pay for what is being dished out and also afford your time. I'm sorry I love the club too much to put up with that crap especially when the player care factor is zero.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Way too early to make a complete judgement on the new lot IMO. In 2 years if things are not on the up then yes I will be asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.