Forget Mad Monday it's Bad Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Never have been a fan of Mad Mondays and now even more than ever never will Yeah the whole world seems against our pride club, yeah dogs are always hard done by, yeah we will always support our team no matter what but NO to being stupid in our thinking.
The definition of stupidity is doing something stupid and expecting it not to be called out as stupid.
Like it or not the Bulldogs are a brand and brand image is important when you are chasing sponsorship dollars, community respect and brand loyalty by fans.
Sorry but you cannot have a private function within public view. Knowing the the team will be hounded by the media it was a very poor and unfortunate judgment by whichever boof head in the Dogs administration to not have the function in a very remote or isolated location. Also shame on Mr Pay, whose silence in this matter is defeaning, for not putting a lid on things.
It's ok to celebrate but like it or not standards of behaviour are denanded and expected to be met. Don't need examples of other teams misbehaviours to justify ours please.
At the end of the day the Bulldogs in all honesty delivered a season we would rather forget, no finals football for our team and we as supporters are expected to suck eggs.
Bad Monday 'celebrations' is a dated concept that no longer works in our digital age and betrays the frustration of supporters who somewhat feel cheated by the teams performance.
Finally I am not sure whose is more guilty, the paper that reports on what sells or the provider of the fuel for such a report. And these reporters do not live in glass houses hence they can throw stones! Up to dogs to save themselves going forward from know one but themselves.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Shame on Pay? He doesn't have to say a damn thing mate. You feel cheated?? Suck eggs precious.

Why are you so offended about this overblown situation anyway, it's just media hysteria. Get over it and it will dissipate.

Last edited:

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shame on Pay? He doesn't have to say a damn thing mate. You feel cheated?? Suck eggs precious.

Why are you so offended about this overblown situation anyway, it's just media hysteria. Get over it and it will dissipate.
Mate everyone is entitled to their opinion Pay had a duty of care to the players. No it is not absolutely ok to oarade naked on the verandah in public view. As supported by police charges. This is the reality not hysteria.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate everyone is entitled to their opinion Pay had a duty of care to the players. No it is not absolutely ok to oarade naked on the verandah in public view. As supported by police charges. This is the reality not hysteria.
Have your opinions, but I don't have to agree with you.

Pay was having a drink like everyone else he was not on duty. People should know to keep their dicks away in public, it's an individual responsibility.

I don't support the act, but I also don't support the obvious media bias and agenda against our club. The general public walking by would not have seen Elliot's pecker, those photos were attained from elevated positions with telescopic lenses.

It has been blown way out of proportion in my opinion. Honestly you won't find many here who give a fuck like you do.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never have been a fan of Mad Mondays and now even more than ever never will Yeah the whole world seems against our pride club, yeah dogs are always hard done by, yeah we will always support our team no matter what but NO to being stupid in our thinking.
The definition of stupidity is doing something stupid and expecting it not to be called out as stupid.
Like it or not the Bulldogs are a brand and brand image is important when you are chasing sponsorship dollars, community respect and brand loyalty by fans.
Sorry but you cannot have a private function within public view. Knowing the the team will be hounded by the media it was a very poor and unfortunate judgment by whichever boof head in the Dogs administration to not have the function in a very remote or isolated location. Also shame on Mr Pay, whose silence in this matter is defeaning, for not putting a lid on things.
It's ok to celebrate but like it or not standards of behaviour are denanded and expected to be met. Don't need examples of other teams misbehaviours to justify ours please.
At the end of the day the Bulldogs in all honesty delivered a season we would rather forget, no finals football for our team and we as supporters are expected to suck eggs.
Bad Monday 'celebrations' is a dated concept that no longer works in our digital age and betrays the frustration of supporters who somewhat feel cheated by the teams performance.
Finally I am not sure whose is more guilty, the paper that reports on what sells or the provider of the fuel for such a report. And these reporters do not live in glass houses hence they can throw stones! Up to dogs to save themselves going forward from know one but themselves.
People like you bore me to tears. Life is about having fun, living. Not sure when the stiffs took over the planet especially the fun police in Australia....fucking pathetic.

No wonder everyone likes to head overseas for they’re holidays...I’ve never travelled anywhere that felt so PC and boring as Australia 2018

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dafuq ?
Pay is not a childcare worker and the players are old enough to make their own decisions.
My only problem with pay in all this, is he didn’t get his clothes off too.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mountain out of a molehill mentality .
You need to settle down, sponsors are fucking normal people too who can understand
young guys having a harmless drink after a tough season is exactly that and if they can't they can get fucked
Maybe we can get sponsored by a beer company instead

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel ya, I don't get mad but this is got me raging.. Dick pick poofs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We now own Bad Friday and Bad Monday

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The holier than thou journos are in a feeding frenzy I haven't seen since Coffs Harbour. Today's SMH is showcasing the Bunnies as angels and the Bulldogs as demons of the NRL. I wasn't happy with the fact we were stupid enough to be seen by paparazzi, but the overblown and relentless attacks by the reptiles is becoming ridiculous. Even Mitch Newton has been dragged into the fray; and the media want blood. The severity of the fines, the charges against the players won't be enough. They will stop when the headlines say - Bulldog's player takes his own life - then they will ask how did it get to this? and blame the culture of the club all over, so they can sleep at night.

Be aware that the reptiles will be stalking fans next season just waiting for a chance to run the nasty supporters label. 2019 is going to be a tough year for players and fans.

The Dogs would be smart to ignore News Ltd altogether. Refuse them interviews and media releases.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's strange that most of the Pro media posters only reticently joined the Kennel. The infestation set in way before this nonsense of a story broke. Conspiracy theory maybe but true.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Righto Buzz

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mountain out of a molehill mentality .
You need to settle down, sponsors are fucking normal people too who can understand
young guys having a harmless drink after a tough season is exactly that and if they can't they can get fucked
Maybe we can get sponsored by a beer company instead
Sponsors should be loving this shit since 90% of NRL supporters across the board are on the Doggies side. As supporters we all know that If this crap can happen to us who's to say their teams, their clubs wont be next.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's strange that most of the Pro media posters only reticently joined the Kennel. The infestation set in way before this nonsense of a story broke. Conspiracy theory maybe but true.
Not a theory, scum **** journos lurk on here and so do their shills.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do you attend end of year christmas parties?

The defence rests it's case.

Mad Monday is the club/players christmas party.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you attend end of year christmas parties?

The defence rests it's case.

Mad Monday is the club/players christmas party.
I can tell you some of the xmas parties I've been to when working for certain companies over the years have been absolutely loose as. Compared to the Bulldogs, what happened with them is minute to what went on at some of these xmas parties I tell you.

But, that's the point of the xmas party, like Mad Monday it's for everyone who worked their asses off all year to let their hair down and have some fun with the coworkers. Some just had a lot more fun than others lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.