Nathan Hindmarsh backs David Klemmer’s potential move to the Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks Hindy but who asked for your opinion buddy. What part of the statement Bulldogs have made you do not understand that Klemmer will not be released. The constant media speculation about this , if not down right disgusting, clearly breathtaking given that the Bulldogs have made their position clear. Sadly it is just another example, of what we long suffering Bulldogs fans knew all along, that the media in all forms is circling the Bulldogs like sharks aiming for the final kill. Hands of klemmer he ain't going knowhere please listen, understand.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who cares what a irrelevant bogan **** thinks anyways? I thought he just does gay jokes with his life partner now.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like klem. But seriously, its up to him if he wants to be here or not. If he wants to leave for newy then i would let him. There are plenty of other players who can hit the pill up for close to a million.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something tells me Hindy is thinking Klem will not win a premiership at the dogs and doesn't want him to cry at night like a lil bitch after being called a LOSER all day.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eff Off.. anyone at our club allowing Klem to leave should be burned at the stake..

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pft.. Hindmarsh = Matt John's bum puppet..

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many Premiership's did Hindmarsh win at Parra? Why didn't he move when Eels were winning back to back spoons?
Because he fooled them to pay him top dollar. Klemmer won’t get top dollar at dogs on next contract as they are rebalancing cap properly

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think in Klems heart he will always be a Bulldog but I also think that his heart is set on a change of atmosphere. As David is his own player manager it wouldn't surprise me if he has had talks with Brown concerning a possible switch to Newcastle. After all a footballers time in the game is short.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think in Klems heart he will always be a Bulldog but I also think that his heart is set on a change of atmosphere. As David is his own player manager it wouldn't surprise me if he has had talks with Brown concerning a possible switch to Newcastle. After all a footballers time in the game is short.
Its a no brainer for Klem to move to Newie for a mil a yr but I want just one thing from Klem before he leaves... He has to tell Brownie the bastard to take Tolman's, Lichaa's, Hoppa's and Hollands contracts with him.

And give us Dani Levi.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He gets paid well to be a bulldog. If he doesn’t want us to be so shit man up and start leading this young pack around the park. He has no excuses here. If he wants to leave then he’s no better then the rest of the shit ***** we let go and he’s not the guy I thought he was.

What we do need to do is fuck off Lichea. My god he is a horrible dummy half I’d play Cleveland over him heck I’d play Benny Elias at 55 yrs old there if it ment getting that shit **** off our books.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't mind you as a player pants-up
but can you just stfu. I get that you're in the "media" now and you get paid for making an ass of yourself on Matty Johns and the professors shows, just sick to the poor comedy routines with Fletch, that's all your "good" for now.
You stayed at the eels your whole career, even when they were worse than three week old dog shit, and you say klem should go to the knights. Pfftt

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think you miss the point. He is contracted full stop. There is no decision for Klemmer to make until 2020. Who cares what he thinks I expect him to act like a professional. Compared to what the average guy on the street earns please do not mention the need to look after family, he is well looked after. Just because the Bulldogs are in a bad situation does not make the place a circus, pleae let start putting the club first rather than worry about pretentiousness emotionally charged arguments as to why any player should leave without considereing the cause and effect on the club. Right night we need the few experienced heads left to stay let's not be delusional about that.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He can go under one condition
Knights pay full freight

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like klem. But seriously, its up to him if he wants to be here or not. If he wants to leave for newy then i would let him. There are plenty of other players who can hit the pill up for close to a million.
Spot on. Klem is great and I love him but I can’t imagine why he is worth 1mill.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you miss the point. He is contracted full stop. There is no decision for Klemmer to make until 2020. Who cares what he thinks I expect him to act like a professional. Compared to what the average guy on the street earns please do not mention the need to look after family, he is well looked after. Just because the Bulldogs are in a bad situation does not make the place a circus, pleae let start putting the club first rather than worry about pretentiousness emotionally charged arguments as to why any player should leave without considereing the cause and effect on the club. Right night we need the few experienced heads left to stay let's not be delusional about that.
I think you're miss the point, NRL contracts mean shit these days and NO CLUB will forcefully keep a player that doesn't want to be there. It is counter productive and disestablishing towards the team. Klemmer has often said footy it's all about business these days. So if you believe that having a contract in place is going to stop him making a move if David desires to leave then good luck to you.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
And what press release can be quoted that says he asked for a release. I can only recall if asked, which he won't be!

Status
Not open for further replies.