Lichaa = Biggest Issue in Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No lichaa is not the only issue.the whole team and coaching and board are all shit house !!
Can’t single anyone out.

Sorry People, but I have had enough of this. Tried for soo long to stay positive an optimistic.. but not after this ! Not anymore until there is BIG change .
Didn't say he's the only issue, I said biggest issue in attack.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't say he's the only issue, I said biggest issue in attack.
Sorry, edited .. was ment to say Lichaa is not the biggest issue. Replaced “only issue” with biggest issue lol.
My bad, only instead of biggest.. oops

Better now though

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye is playing like Mbye in the 7 jersey - disinterested.

Mbye needs to go back to his best position at hooker with Lichaa back to Yarrawarrah Tigers.

Throw Brett Morris or Holland at FB.

Whichever way you look at it we will keep going backwards until we recruite or promote a genuine 1, 6 & 7

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Played for a contract and is just sitting back counting his moneh and making it rain.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lichaa's slow service, particularly within the opposition ten metre zone, stifles attacking plays.

He needs to learn to spass from the ground properly.
Forget Lichaa. You guys won't get over it. Don't you think Bulldogs have serious structural issues in attack? It is embarrassing how they look. Getting in each other's way and being too flat that causes forward passes. Indeed players also passing without really thinking or having situational awareness. These mistakes cost us a try yesterday ( Morris) and dare I say the game. Comes down to coaching ( sorry Pay) and having a bunch of players from the dumb and dumber category. Schooknit stuff really, do not expect it from a well drilled well oiled machine. Yeah proud tho be a bulldog, Who's proud?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Forget Lichaa. You guys won't get over it. Don't you think Bulldogs have serious structural issues in attack? It is embarrassing how they look. Getting in each other's way and being too flat that causes forward passes. Indeed players also passing without really thinking or having situational awareness. These mistakes cost us a try yesterday ( Morris) and dare I say the game. Comes down to coaching ( sorry Pay) and having a bunch of players from the dumb and dumber category. Schooknit stuff really, do not expect it from a well drilled well oiled machine. Yeah proud tho be a bulldog, Who's proud?
So you think lichaa is not one of the key problems?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course there are many issues, but he’s a key part of the overall problem.

Our attacking structures start with him, and he puts them under more pressure than they need with his slow service.

Our attack shouldn’t have to stand deeper because our hooker can’t pass from the ground. We should have a hooker who can.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Of course there are many issues, but he’s a key part of the overall problem.

Our attacking structures start with him, and he puts them under more pressure than they need with his slow service.

Our attack shouldn’t have to stand deeper because our hooker can’t pass from the ground. We should have a hooker who can.
Actually it’s embarrassing that our club sign a hooker who can’t pass. That’s like a staple of the position.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIGGEST.PROBLEM.EVER.

I dis-liked Ben Roberts I fuckin loathe this ****.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa's slow service, particularly within the opposition ten metre zone, stifles attacking plays.

He needs to learn to spass from the ground properly.
He doesn’t need to learn shit. If he can’t do the only thing a hooker is supposed to do then he needs to get fucked off asap. His only good thing he was doing darting from dummy half has now cut down to doing it maybe 2-3 times a game ineffectively. Foran is another big issue. The kid needs to control the team and look for the ball. Not wait around for the ball to come to him. Take a leaf out Of Maloney’s book and see how he inserts himself into the game and controls the team.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesn’t need to learn shit. If he can’t do the only thing a hooker is supposed to do then he needs to get fucked off asap. His only good thing he was doing darting from dummy half has now cut down to doing it maybe 2-3 times a game ineffectively. Foran is another big issue. The kid needs to control the team and look for the ball. Not wait around for the ball to come to him. Take a leaf out Of Maloney’s book and see how he inserts himself into the game and controls the team.
Foran's form is suffering because of Lichaa.
Did you notice in the Easts game that Foran had the attack set deep on the right side a number of times and Lichaa passed to to JMK when they were all standing flat on the left..
I'm convinced he did that because the fuckwitt can't throw a spiral pass to the right.
The set we had on Penrith's line last night.
Did you see the horrible slow passing.
He killed any chance we had to do something in the set.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And JMk is any fucking better. The whole fucking club needs the sack...
We will get the wooden spoon this year...
JMK is not an organising half. The hate towards him has me baffled.

He has been put into a role not suited to him next to a marquee half that is not visible on the field. Forcing him to be the chief play maker.

JMK is the best defender in the team. He would also challenge MBye as the quickest, in an otherwise slow team.

Put JMK to hooker and you will see a different player. Brown to the bench, and any one of the ISP halves in. Lewis/Cleeland/Frawley take your pick.

Bottom line it is Foran that needs to step up and be the dominant play maker. He seems to be escape all criticism with a rookie doing his best copping all the stick. At least he is having a go.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
So you think lichaa is not one of the key problems?
Sorry LOL No Lichaa is no way our biggest Problem. I think there is no issue with his passing game. Sorry but did not notice any issue in this area last night. So him getting a lot of go forward and no ball security issues like others. Can improve yes but name me a dogs player who can't Seriouly

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry LOL No Lichaa is no way our biggest Problem. I think there is no issue with his passing game. Sorry but did not notice any issue in this area last night. So him getting a lot of go forward and no ball security issues like others. Can improve yes but name me a dogs player who can't Seriouly
I have a bridge I would like to sell to you.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran's form is suffering because of Lichaa.
Did you notice in the Easts game that Foran had the attack set deep on the right side a number of times and Lichaa passed to to JMK when they were all standing flat on the left..
I'm convinced he did that because the fuckwitt can't throw a spiral pass to the right.
The set we had on Penrith's line last night.
Did you see the horrible slow passing.
He killed any chance we had to do something in the set.
I’m convinced Foran will come good when he has better players around him but his not our saviour that he was intended to be. Licha would be a good start to get rid of. He can play lower grades and be depth. Blood some new kids and who cares if teams smack 40 on us we need to use this year as a blooding year. We can’t get much worse because losing by 2-4-6 points is still losing and we have next to no hope this year anyway

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Slow play the balls, poor service from ruck, poor depth from ruck.

These are all issues the hooker is responsible for.

Status
Not open for further replies.