Search results

1. S

News Dog Day on Fox502

Starting tonight at midnight is Bulldogs Day on Fox 502. 23 game highlights over the day. Enjoy
  2. S

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish all of you ladies and gents on the Kennel a very safe and Merry Christmas. If you are travelling please take it easy. To everyone who has contributed, it has been, at times, interesting reading. Not all of it agreeable with everyone but that’s why it’s a forum. So whoever...
  3. S

Members Forum

Details of the next Members Forum are 30 October at Canterbury League Club start at 630pm till 730pm. Also introducing new recruits
  4. S

Okunbor

Beast
  5. S

2018 Write Off

There has been many references to this being a write off. I beg to differ for the following reasons Dib gone Hasler case settled MBye gone Woods gone Foran injured North Coast alignment Lewis, Smith 5th best defense (to date) Smashed the Dragons Beat Top 8 teams Warriors broncos panthers...
  6. S

Jackson Hastings signs with Salford

There is a report in The Australian that Hastings was released by Manly this afternoon. No info on his next move.
  7. S

Jack Cogger

Jack is playing first grade for Newcastle against Parramatta tonight. Live on Fox 502
  8. S

Members Forum 1

Just a reminder of the Members and Season Ticket holders forum is this Thursday at 6pm with registration by 5.55. This is your opportunity to ask the Board your questions or comment upon any issue you would like clarification. If you don’t think you’ll be able to ask in front of the crowd, post...
  9. S

Football Club Membership

10. S

Bulldogs Memories

In all the kerfuffle of the make up of the Board, an interesting comment was made regarding longevity etc. and I thought what a great idea for a thread. Of course we will all have different opinions on different topics but we are all united about our team. So this thread is to share your...