Jackson Hastings signs with Salford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is a report in The Australian that Hastings was released by Manly this afternoon. No info on his next move.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again lol!!!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just what we need - divisiveness.

No thanks!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's not off to the Eels then.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/26...kson-hastings-shaun-lane-to-leave-after-2018/

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have released utility Jackson Hastings from the remainder of his contract, effective immediately.

The 22-year-old had played 13 games for Manly and 34 for the Sydney Roosters since his NRL debut in 2014.

The club also announced Shaun Lane will leave the club at the end of the season, with the second-rower signing a contract at a different club.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not even first grade quality so I don't know why so much attention surrounds him

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lane > Eels
Hastings > Knights

That's the rumours doing the rounds.
That’s a shame, I’d take both. Lane showed a lot of promise coming through our juniors and his first few games in first grade. I think he is exactly the style of player we need. He can hit holes and offload before and at the line. He has been shit since he left us but has found some form lately.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t think we can afford not to take a punt on cheep talent with Our cap the way it is

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dob't think any nrl club is stupid enough to take a gamble on him with his sketchy past. My bet is he'll be a super League player before the seasons out

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Hastings left the Roosters because he didn’t get on with Pearce
It was Ferguson, Waerea-Hargreaves mainly not sure about Pearce. A friend of mine said Fergo fed him at training and also in a video session.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dob't think any nrl club is stupid enough to take a gamble on him with his sketchy past. My bet is he'll be a super League player before the seasons out
I don't think he really wants to head to ESL, but rather he has no choice.

Toronto Wolfpack maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.