Merry Christmas

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would like to wish all of you ladies and gents on the Kennel a very safe and Merry Christmas. If you are travelling please take it easy.
To everyone who has contributed, it has been, at times, interesting reading. Not all of it agreeable with everyone but that’s why it’s a forum. So whoever is having time off work, enjoy it and recharge. We have one helluva year in front of us.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the suckers that have to work?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just please be at work on time, nothing shits me more than than shops not opening on time during public holidays

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just please be at work on time, nothing shits me more than than shops not opening on time during public holidays
I'll be working from home, will still be late

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to wish all of you ladies and gents on the Kennel a very safe and Merry Christmas. If you are travelling please take it easy.
To everyone who has contributed, it has been, at times, interesting reading. Not all of it agreeable with everyone but that’s why it’s a forum. So whoever is having time off work, enjoy it and recharge. We have one helluva year in front of us.
Merry Christmas

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Merry Christmas @Steve M .. thanks for your contributions and loooking after members with the membership side of things.

To everyone I hope you have a safe and merry christmas and a successful and happy new year.

I'm going to be making huge changes in 2019 in my personal life (probably reflected by the time I will be on here).

2017 was mostly a nightmare year for me.
2018 has been about fixing broken bridges.
2019 will be using those bridges again.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry CHRISTmas to everyone. God bless you all and your loved ones.

This will be the 7th Christmas I shouldn't be having
I’d like to meet you one day. You seem very genuine. Good honest posts