Search results

1. Y

Rd 12 Press Conference

Just watched Ciraldo’s press conference. He has called out that senior players are underperforming and will be paying close attention to NSW cup to see which players put their hands up. He gave signs that the 17 will be changed as players are not doing their job so hopefully we should expect...
  2. Y

Backline next week

With JAC, Kiraz, and possibly Averillo out, who do we actually have for the backline next week? Surely after today, Ciraldo will see that Okunbor can’t be on the wing. Assuming Burns is still injured, the only backs in our top 30 that I can think of are Perham, Skelton, Casey and Alamoti...
  3. Y

Who comes in for JAC next week?

I’m thinking Skelton but judging by teamlists, it will likely be Burns or Casey. Anyone know long roughly JAC will be on sidelines with a syndemosis (if confirmed)?
  4. Y

Naden signs with Tigers

The fallout has begun.
  5. Y

Should CHN be sacked?

I believe this question deserves a thread of its own, with the immediate playing future of one of our best in the air. After all the publicity from the past week, it is now clear that CHN and Okunbor have committed very different offences. Although the two have been lumped together, has CHN...
  6. Y

Andrew Saunders

Saunders has signed with Wentworthville Magpies. https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/01/25/saunders-signs-with-wentworthville/
  7. Y

Obed Karwhin

Not really sure where I was meant to put this thread because there's no connections to the bulldogs with this guy but I saw a commercial of this guy on tv where he was talking about how he wanted to be the first full african to be in the nrl. I then looked up some of his highlights and he seems...
  8. Y

2018 lineup?

Interested to know what is everyone's lineup for next year (including the extended squad). Of course there could be some movements in the offseason with hopefully some hidden gem signings but mine would be like this: So my full strength 17 would be: 1. Moses Mbye 2. Brett Morris 3. Will...
  9. Y

R18 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

Honestly we started off well, I saw good signs at the start but we just couldn't score. That really took the confidence and energy out of the boys which lead to newcastle scoring a try. Second half, newcastle came out firing and were able to score two tries and while I was lowkey hoping we would...
  10. Y

Possible Debutant Next Week

with injuries to graham and eastwood and klemmer and jackson out next week for origin we should see asipeli fine and someone else play off the bench where it will have to be another debutant most likely. I think it will have to be either Renouf To'omaga, Rhyse Martin, or Rod Griffin. I haven't...
  11. Y

Richie Kennar

are we ever gonna see richie playing first grade for the dogs. Just watched a highlight video and he looks like a good player and he seems to be going well in ISP. Problem is we have too much backline depth with all these players to choose from: Hoppa, Morris twins, Lee, Montoya, Holland...
  12. Y

Team for next week

Hasler obviously wont be changing the team but I would like to see 1. Brad Abbey 2. Marcelo Montoya 3. Will Hopoate 4. Josh Morris 5. Brett Morris 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Craig Garvey 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliott 13. Danny Fualalo 14. Raymond...
  13. Y

Fa'amanu Brown

What did you guys think of Nu Brown tonight? Will he be in the dogs first grade side next year or will he just remain a reserve grader here at the dogs?