6. Josh Reynolds
7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Craig Garvey
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliott
13. Danny Fualalo
14. Raymond Faitala-Mariner (if still injured then Renouf To'omaga/Asipeli Fine)
15. Renouf To'omaga/Asipeli Fine
16. Francis Tualau
17. Zac Woolford/Richie Kennar

2017 is a write-off, time to start blooding Abbey. Lee offers spark but needs to work on his defence but 1. hopoate, 3. lee, 17. abbey could work. Frawley is not first-grade standard and Mbye obviously wont be dropped for his price. Graham's injury will leave him gone in first 10 minutes if he plays next week. Lichaa, Kasiano, Eastwood need to go to reserves.

For 2018 I would have so far;
1. Will Hopoate/Brad Abbey
2. Marcelo Montoya
3. Brenko Lee/Will Hopoate
4. Josh Morris
5. Brett Morris
6. Moses Mbye
7. Kieran Foran
8. Aaron Woods
9. Fa'amanu Brown
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliott
13. Danny Fualalo
14. RFM
15. Francis Tualau
16. Renouf To'omaga/Asipeli Fine
17. Aiden Tolman (or Zac Woolford if released)

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Reynolds
8. Tolman
9. Mbye
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Klemmer

14. Fualalo
15. Tulao
16. RFM (toomaga)
17. Jesus or Eastwood

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All the teams i have seen listed above will get ass raped each week too, our club is very weak and have very few prospects coming through. It is going to take years to build the club back up into a powerhouse, we only have foran and woods coming next season, not much will change, only our plodder forwards will get one year older and no doubt gain a few pounds.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Reynolds
8. Tolman
9. Mbye
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Klemmer

14. Fualalo
15. Tulao
16. RFM (toomaga)
17. Jesus or Eastwood
Tbh they side might work with Frawley at 7. I do not rate him at all but he was doing alright at 7 with Reynolds at 6. I do not rate Garvey and Des does not know how to use a bench so I would have Eastwood/Kasiano at 17 and considering that Hasler only uses 3 on the bench, the 17 can be the one to come on with 2 minutes.

I still want Lee in the side but he desperately needs to work on his defence. Hopefully the Morris twins retire next year. They have been good for us but they are getting old and we need to start looking to the future with a backline like:
1. Abbey
2. Montoya
3. Hopoate
4. Lee
5. Fast, powerful winger - someone like Rona but I would take anyone as long as they're promising and young.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Kidding yourselves if you think des will make any changes that aren't forced by injury. He loves holland/lee/feastwood/mbye etc, they're not going anywhere. St merge by plenty next week

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the reggies play today and the only ones even close to moving up are Stanley, Cleeland, Garlick and Woolford. All the rest not even close, certainly not Abbey. He couldn't even run down a player even though he had 10m less to run.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MBYE IS NOT THE PROBLEM PEOPLE. TOO MUCH FOCUS ON MBYE'S SHITNESS AND WE ARE IGNORING OTHER PROBLEMS. MBYE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. THE WHOLE TEAM IS CRAP. FANS GET HAPPY WHEN HOPOATE RE-SIGNS (I DO NOT KNOW WHY-HE IS CRAP AT FB). FANS CHUCK A CRY WHEN KLEMMER SAYS HE WANTS OUT (WHY? HE DISHES UP THE SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK- JUST RUNS NEVER OFFLOADS). REYNOLDS LEAVES (PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE HAPPY- WELL WE HAVE NOT WON WITHOUT HIM)- JMOZ HAS ALL THAT SPEED FOR NO USE. THE LIST CONTINUES- THE WHOLE TEAM IS CRAP.
BRING IN KENNAR ALREADY

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
MBYE IS NOT THE PROBLEM PEOPLE. TOO MUCH FOCUS ON MBYE'S SHITNESS AND WE ARE IGNORING OTHER PROBLEMS. MBYE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. THE WHOLE TEAM IS CRAP. FANS GET HAPPY WHEN HOPOATE RE-SIGNS (I DO NOT KNOW WHY-HE IS CRAP AT FB). FANS CHUCK A CRY WHEN KLEMMER SAYS HE WANTS OUT (WHY? HE DISHES UP THE SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK- JUST RUNS NEVER OFFLOADS). REYNOLDS LEAVES (PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE HAPPY- WELL WE HAVE NOT WON WITHOUT HIM)- JMOZ HAS ALL THAT SPEED FOR NO USE. THE LIST CONTINUES- THE WHOLE TEAM IS CRAP.
BRING IN KENNAR ALREADY
Lol yes Kenner will fix all our problems

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how about a backline of
1. hopoate
2. montoya
3. kennar/stanley
4. j. morris
5. b morris

I do not really follow ISP but I feel that Abbey was improving every week from his first grade experience and from what I heard from others on the forum, he really improved in his return to ISP and was pushing the door down for a return to first grade.

Kennar and Stanley both very injury-prone but if both are fit next week one of them should play. Kennar has not played first grade for a while and could go good but who knows until he is tried and Stanley is apparently going good in reserve grade and has the advantage of goal kicking.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
LMAO same as this week, most likely the week after and the same as last year

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one gives a fuck about next weeks game or team
This

Our squad is shit
Our game plan is shit

It don't matter who runs out

The result is the same

Next year lol
Won't be much different

I'm just going to wait till we have a new coach and a complete new squad before I invest anymore of my money or emotions on this club

Reactions: GDR

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
BRING IN KENNAR ALREADY
Turn your caps lock off, it doesn't stress your point more, just makes your posts less likely to be read.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
how about a backline of
1. hopoate
2. montoya
3. kennar/stanley
4. j. morris
5. b morris

I do not really follow ISP but I feel that Abbey was improving every week from his first grade experience and from what I heard from others on the forum, he really improved in his return to ISP and was pushing the door down for a return to first grade.

Kennar and Stanley both very injury-prone but if both are fit next week one of them should play. Kennar has not played first grade for a while and could go good but who knows until he is tried and Stanley is apparently going good in reserve grade and has the advantage of goal kicking.
Well if how Abbey played today is how he has been playing in recent weeks he still isn't worth using in FG. He is slow and although he at least ran into the opposition today he just doesn't do anything. I lost count of the number of times he just stood there behind the DH when someone did a hit up and didn't bother to trail behind them. Throwing a few passes in the backline is hardly good enough to merit promotion.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol we could have the nsw team and lose with des at the helm... Fuken joke of a team and joke of a plan... don't want to point fingers but how many times did lee get caught out in defence... he rushes in way to fast and all it takes is a offload or a good step to get past him. Him and Holland on the same side is one of the weakest edges in the game. Anyway 2017 is dusted and every year des is here. I can't see how foran and woods will be miracle workers and get us out of the slump. Wests are shit and woods ain't doing much and foran has a big forward pack and still can't win games... I'm over des and have been for a while... fuk off you imposter

Status
Not open for further replies.