Richie Kennar

Status
Not open for further replies.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
are we ever gonna see richie playing first grade for the dogs. Just watched a highlight video and he looks like a good player and he seems to be going well in ISP. Problem is we have too much backline depth with all these players to choose from: Hoppa, Morris twins, Lee, Montoya, Holland, Stanley, Abbey, Kennar, Smith and Phillips.

Most are probably above him
in the pecking order sadly and what annoys me is Holland is now number 1 choice come an injury for someone in the backline. Holland is alright for depth but we have better depth. You would assume he is above Abbey, Smith and Phillips though but Stanley, Lee and Holland are all still above him so it would take a lot of injuries to see him play first grade.

I hope to see him play first grade as he looks good in both defence and attack and while the morris twins have both offered great service for us, I would be okay to see them both leave to free up money and allow for youth to step up. How would this backline for 2018 sound: 1. The Rockstar Fullback 2. Kennar 3. Hoppa 4. Lee 5. Montoya.

Of course this wont happen and I do want to see Morris twins retire in dogs colours so I hope that could be our 2019 backline. The only issue is that Kennar signed a 2 year contract and could be gone by then.

So do you think we will ever see Kennar in first grade for dogs, do you want to see him in first grade and if he were to come in, who would you want to see him replace?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's probably too fast and skilful to get a spot in Hasler's team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he gets a run this year and shows us what he's capable of.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its obvious that he will only get a run to cover for an injured player. His biggest problem is that Hasler has got the Ooh Aahs over Holland.

I had a look at Richie on the Bulldogs website and was impressed with what I saw. He is touted as playing both wing and centre. In the old currency he stands 6ft 2ins and weighs in at 16st 5lbs, so he is a real big unit with a fair bit of pace. So if there is an Origin or injury vacancy I'd like to see him get a shot.

Last edited:

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holland stanley fuck me your kidding give him a crack couldn't be any worse them these two fuck ups might surprise des though des likes boring pathetic skills his a fucking gronk himself.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Richee kannar give him a go hasler please your a fuck head hasler richee is a warrior bulldogs need someone like richee open your eyes hasler you dumb arse fuck stanley
Put richee kannar in centre we will win a game if you put him in do it hasler you hippie.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone's got a highlights video these days. Whether they play like that consistently is another thing. I don't think he's anything special, just another fringe player Hasler reckons he will turn into a superstar. Just like he was going to do with Loko and many others.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everyone's got a highlights video these days. Whether they play like that consistently is another thing. I don't think he's anything special, just another fringe player Hasler reckons he will turn into a superstar. Just like he was going to do with Loko and may others.
I have a highlights video tbh.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would Bring Brenko Lee back asap.. the only threat we have in attack and Des drops him..

All the plodders keep getting a run

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I would Bring Brenko Lee back asap.. the only threat we have in attack and Des drops him..

All the plodders keep getting a run
We conceed enough tries already without letting Mr "I can't defend" Lee back into the side.

Heck he was hooked from NSW Cup this week it seems.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We conceed enough tries already without letting Mr "I can't defend" Lee back into the side.

Heck he was hooked from NSW Cup this week it seems.
Although I agree in the defensive liability part, I think you'll find he didn't play Reserve Grade because he was in Auckland as a backup.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Richee kannar give him a go hasler please your a fuck head hasler richee is a warrior bulldogs need someone like richee open your eyes hasler you dumb arse fuck stanley
Put richee kannar in centre we will win a game if you put him in do it hasler you hippie.
Have you ever watched kennar play a full game??? Like seriously, what are you basing your rant on? Anything? Stanley is a gun. He has just been rediculously unlucky with injuries. He has been really good since he made it back into first grade this year.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Have you ever watched kennar play a full game??? Like seriously, what are you basing your rant on? Anything? Stanley is a gun. He has just been rediculously unlucky with injuries. He has been really good since he made it back into first grade this year.
Fairplay and participation awards

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching him play in the Reggies? If so, you might have a different view about whether he deserves to be picked ahead of some others.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Although I agree in the defensive liability part, I think you'll find he didn't play Reserve Grade because he was in Auckland as a backup.
He did play but was taken off at half time and did not play the second half. Not sure if he picked up an injury but Josh Bergamin came on at right centre. Bergamin scored a try and made a long break but threw an awful pass to no-one when he had three guys lining up to score. Still, showed more than Brenko did while he was on the field.

I think being dropped has really affected Brenko's confidence.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well written, your grammar is even better:tonguewink:

Status
Not open for further replies.