Andrew Saunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke can be a decent player off the bench for a lot of teams.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best of luck to him but most of the lower grade signings made by Hasler were terrible.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No big deal to my way of thinking. He might make a decent player one day but he's still down low on the pecking order.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Under des we don' know who has potential anymore. Every player is new to me this year. It will be can this Holland kid play? Fuck des

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prefer the new prop for warriors good move letting him go

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Under des we don' know who has potential anymore. Every player is new to me this year. It will be can this Holland kid play? Fuck des
Holland isn’t a terrible player, did the basic things right and is a good squad player, the reason most people here didn’t like him was because when you are playing such boring football and then add in another average player it just takes out a lot of the interest in the game, hopefully this year with a more improved game style, players like Holland won’t take such a burden. Saying that, I’m glad there are more exciting players above him in the pecking order now.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland isn’t a terrible player, did the basic things right and is a good squad player, the reason most people here didn’t like him was because when you are playing such boring football and then add in another average player it just takes out a lot of the interest in the game, hopefully this year with a more improved game style, players like Holland won’t take such a burden. Saying that, I’m glad there are more exciting players above him in the pecking order now.
I agree. Sure he isn't quick but he is reliable and knows how to get over the line. With the right blokes inside him he could score 15 tries if he was in FG this year.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree. Sure he isn't quick but he is reliable and knows how to get over the line. With the right blokes inside him he could score 15 tries if he was in FG this year.

Reliable In what way? He turns up to training?

That's great he isn't first grade standard

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reliable In what way? He turns up to training?

That's great he isn't first grade standard
Well he doesn't drop the high ball. He is in position to score when there is an opportunity and although he doesn't have to tackle much, being on the wing, he seems to cover off that part alright. He scored 7 tries from memory last season in about 10 games. Not many others in the team can boast those kinds of figures given the way we played. If he gets a bit more speed with Shirvo coming on board he might go pretty well.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well he doesn't drop the high ball. He is in position to score when there is an opportunity and although he doesn't have to tackle much, being on the wing, he seems to cover off that part alright. He scored 7 tries from memory last season in about 10 games. Not many others in the team can boast those kinds of figures given the way we played. If he gets a bit more speed with Shirvo coming on board he might go pretty well.

Lol you must rate any player that can catch and plant a ball down

Mate he is crap open your eyes

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had stacks of mongrel ... reminded me of a young Brad Morrin.
Decent mind set but his physical attributes don’t match. 1. He looks like he has eye liner on, 2. He is a tiny dwarf. 3. He is slow and weak. Good luck to him though.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you must rate any player that can catch and plant a ball down

Mate he is crap open your eyes
Did I say he would be the greatest winger of all time? He's just a tradesman but he isn't the worst player to strap on a boot and he is safe. You don't have to like it but he is in our FG contract squad so he will get some game time at some point. When he does I hope he scores a double. We already know he is the fittest bloke in the club. The question is whether Shirvo can get him to go quicker. I'm hoping....

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I say he would be the greatest winger of all time? He's just a tradesman but he isn't the worst player to strap on a boot and he is safe. You don't have to like it but he is in our FG contract squad so he will get some game time at some point. When he does I hope he scores a double. We already know he is the fittest bloke in the club. The question is whether Shirvo can get him to go quicker. I'm hoping....

No you didn't and That is not what I am laughing about... it's the fact you think because the guy doesn't stand out he is workman like and first grade material..

He plants the ball down for a try tackles a man that comes his way...

In my opinion he shouldn't be in the squad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.