Search results

1. R

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

I’m struggling with the comments that Burton is the best 5/8 at the club . Even with their limited skills and abilities hutch and sexton are better halves than Burton
  2. R

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

The issue for me can’t be argued . Blind Freddy saw he was fucked. He is arm was hanging , he ran into defence with his other shoulder and then you would seem him in pain on the other side . just lucky for whatever reason parra didn’t target him as he was in no shape to tackle . for those...
  3. R

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

the tigers out manoeuvred Gus , with the 5 year offer they done , they snookered him to giving him 5 years . Seriously 5 year contract for unproven coach fmd
  4. R

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Because he is a centre not a 5/8
  5. R

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Idiots challenging after Kikau had kicked him
  6. R

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Disappointed with performance so far as expected big year by dogs . Whilst some positions could have better players . This is by far and away best squad for past 5 years
  7. R

Alex Twal getting released from tigers!

he should be signed . Hard worker won’t go missing and can’t punch out the minutes . Good work ethic foolish not to get him and tbh I expect him to be signed up
  8. R

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

this is the result of the NRL and clubs folding to media pressure on silly off-field incidents from all those years back … it has given the league media the green light to just go crazy on anything and everything.
  9. R

Liam Knight?

look better than what is had atm , but the problem has been injuries to players past few years and if he has been injury prone he will be another one sitting on the sidelines … has he been signed so they can use as excuse for next year that there is x number or players out
  10. R

Opinion Hass or Tino?

If I had to choose one of the two it would be tino . He is a leader and gets others to follow him . He sets the standards and more importantly is someone people would leave their club to join . Haas to me does not set the tempo for his side and don’t think he would attract any signings
  11. R

Honestly, what a garbage comp the NRL has become

I reckon NRL is going great . Love reading the west tigers articles and seeing the dramas there . Way better than any TV soapie
  12. R

Opinion Reed Mahoney WTF

He always overplays his hand , looked good start of season as all teams are still settling in the first month . It’s also the reason he came to the dogs he wanted to be the man so good or bad forward pack he would be doing the same shit
  13. R

Okunbor coming off the bench

Then KO to lock
  14. R

Official Ciraldo's Presser

Atleast TPJ tries , he may be an idiot but does try to get involved and create something …
  15. R

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

It’s not a player issue . It’s a coaching issue . To many cookie cutter coaches that think they just do the same thing as is done at clubs on top. These coaches have no plan B and actually cannot teach . evidence of lack of coaches is fitter for origin , enough said
  16. R

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

Do you honestly expect the squad to play better or with better attitude than they already are showing when you have everyone else saying it’s a rebuild will take years etc . They are told by their bosses they are shit and we don’t expect anything … if not much is expected you think they will...
  17. R

Burton is not worth big dollars

Haha deadset . Guy plays good (or like a half ) once every 5/6 games and people still defend him . Last year everyone blames jmk for his performance . This year was flanno and with flanno gone it’s the teams defence . Face it guy is a centre and a dud half/ five eighth
  18. R

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Did a streaker go on the field to help with defence
  19. R

Omg that was soft
  20. R

Ikr and has a great long pass and should be making constant use of it
  21. R

True they do video sessions after the game and coach should be saying wtf you doing here . Don’t do that shit again
  22. R

Problem is the rest of the spine is full of soft cocks . Moses would blow up at Maloney each game but he would stop that shit after being told off for rest of game . Here he has no one so continues all game
  23. R

They need to listen to okunbor after all CC said he has high IQ
  24. R

What logic is that . He wouldn’t have been there To cop the knee if gus didn’t sign him
  25. R

It’s knee that did him the damage .
  26. R

Averillo.champ . Know he was not FB earlier and how he was ever let go
  27. R

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

That’s a shoulder charge
  28. R

Especially that Burton can kick it a mile
  29. R

Doggies to win 13+ you heard it here first
  30. R

Brent Read latest

Board is safe . They rarely get mentioned by the media and since they hired Gus he is the one that takes all the bullets from media and fans alike . the board and coach are lucky Gus was hired as he is the face of the club these days and when the media want to go after the dogs they go after...
  31. R

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Haas wont leave . He was looking at breaking broncos contract because they were shit and had gotten wooden spoon previous year plus drama with coach change . Now that he was upgraded and broncos flying he aint going to a side that’s been broom of the tables for past 5 years
  32. R

Focus towards 2024

i Can answer for him simply . attack If middles are good , they provide yardage for one , they provide space for halves to get creative and also suck the defence towards the middle providing spaces on the edges Defence you need two big middles on the field at any one time so the opposition...
  33. R

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Gus is a genius said 6-7 years on top of 2 he has been in the job now so be about 8-10 years say to be a contender . Well every team goes through cycles and gets competitive every decade . Smart man what should be natural progression he will get all the credit
  34. R

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Probably signed after segment recorded
  35. R

An explanation?

Situations like this comes down to a few things , I blame the Nrl , the clubs and coaches . All care about PR and trying to find loopholes . I blame Greenberg for top 30 squads, gives better clubs a bigger advantage with less turnover of players and better able to hoarde talent . I blame the...
  36. R

Mahoney In Presser

I have a feeling him and Barrett before him is trying to treat (same relationship with )the players exactly like they did when they were assistant coaches and hence probably why not succeeding
  37. R

Available players 2024

38. R

An explanation?

Concerning is (even if he is better and does a fix ) is about Dib wanting to make a comeback . Instability going to be an issue for many years Board factions trying to get back in etc is reminiscent of the eels who ironically got their board situation fixed thanks to greenburg by getting the...
  39. R

An explanation?

Wow that is a lot of issues
  40. R

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus seems to forget that a lot of sides where down in the first month or so as they didn’t train much due to World Cup and those players Bering required to have a break after participating. It is why shit teams were able to win a few at the beginning
  41. R

Mahoney In Presser

Thnx
  42. R

Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

But isn’t that what most wingers do anyway these days
  43. R

Mahoney In Presser

Link !
  44. R

Mahoney In Presser

If Ben hunt was smart he would do the same in a dragons press conference to get out of his contract
  45. R

Mahoney In Presser

Yes in any organisation criticising the “customers “ publicly would get you fired
  46. R

Mahoney In Presser

Bahaha where are all the Maloney fan boys .. he plays with passion . Obviously doesn’t give a duck about the fans feelings
  47. R

Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

How come the current board is not coping it . The Andersons were coping it from day 1 . Club has gone further back with current regime
  48. R

Opinion Canterbury big men to become Mahoney’s bodyguards.

Because they were to busy going wide and making breaks and also scoring tries
  49. R

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Atleast tigers got done by a gun cowboys team . Todays it’s against an ordinary knights side
  50. R

Tigers screwed the dogs as they offered him 5 years first and Gould matched it
  51. R

And at a quicker rate
  52. R

Hahaha what can you say about that
  53. R

Omfg already !
  54. R

Situation normal hand break kills momentum . Penalty given after
  55. R

Dragons fans we got dis… Dragons players hold our beer Tigers fans laughing at dragons Tigers players hold our beer Doggies fans laughing at tigers Doggie players hold our beer All three clubs putrid and should all be given the spoon
  56. R

Typical Mahoney he wants to be the star . His decision making is worse than jmk was only difference he has a great long pass
  57. R

Penrith and manly curse
  58. R

Soft
  59. R

Was not hit fault if the hooker is not sending it to him
  60. R

Tino and Fifita free agents !

These two will transform the forward pack
  61. R

Another flogging they look relaxed on screen instead of pumped
  62. R

Dragons tell Zac Lomax he is free to leave the club

Agree I think he just needs discipline and better attitude .
  63. R

Dragons tell Zac Lomax he is free to leave the club

No smart move by him . Had been reports previously Lomax was one of those wanting out . Flanno has basically said that is fine but we not paying any of your salary if you leave . Smart business why be the fool having someone on your cap playing for another club. This way they either keep him and...
  64. R

Opinion Ex Bulldogs - Panthers v Storm

Look those players were always going to be /look better elsehwere. the dogs are rn in a spiral . Becoming extremely unattractive as now has become a club that makes your carear and performance go backwards . Excluding Burton ( as he was a rookie and is playing out of his best position ) when...
  65. R

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

How would getting him be different to the other young ones in the squad . He still needs time to develop and see how he goes
  66. R

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  67. R

News Bulldogs v Knights: RFM bouncing back; Fitzgibbon on track

if your not going to pick him only because he signed elsewhere may aswell release him now and pay him out
  68. R

News Perham signs with manly ?

Another way you could look at it , Gus was laughing because he couldn’t believe he did a great manoeuvre and got manly to take him off the books
  69. R

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

brooks will kill it at manly . DCE is a dominant half , he just has to run , plus manly are good with players running into the ball so he will have options when he takes the line . ‘’Also just getting out of that environment at tigers will do him good . I just look at the players doggies have...
  70. R

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

don’t they have by June 30 to get this sorted to change clubs . If they insisting he play this week then he won’t be leaving this year
  71. R

News Latest news on Ben Hunt

if I was the dragons then I would get him into rehab or encourage him to retire . I would not release him and get anything out of it .
  72. R

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

Lots of excuses being made for certain players . First Burton not performing at 5/8 because of no halfback Previous years it was all JMKs fault the side was not performing now his replacement Mahoney needs a forward pack . seems the wrong players are being bought as the best players in the...
  73. R

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

He wasn’t king last year
  74. R

Josh Maguire available

The guy is shit . He was shit at the dragons and cowboys before that . Was constantly getting suspended and sin binned and he is a fuckwit on top . Didn’t really see him add mongrel to the dragons pack whilst there . They were more grubby granted but he did fuck all for them and he is shit ...
  75. R

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

Ditto not a fan of Gould . His commentary is him hedging his bets so he is always right . but what was said was very true … if not Gus then who else ? That is the real question . As for pathways I think he is getting too much credit , Anderson began rebuilding it but he is just doing it at...
  76. R

Nicknames

Who is the PR stunt
  77. R

Recruitment

Johnson won’t come , tigers were trying to get him , but he doesn’t want to leave NZ again . It’s warriors or retirement for him
  78. R

holbrook has left titans effective immediately

I don’t think Holbrook was doing too bad . he took over a side that had the wooden spoon and had them competing for the 8 and also was has been bringing through young players . looking at how he has gone is not that bad … 9th first year . Made the semis the 2nd year in 8th . Last year they...
  79. R

Fittler, Alexander and John's need to go.

Whilst they are at it , get rid of Joey from the setup . No club that he has consulted for has done well with him
  80. R

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

I would go Toovey has coaching experienced and he is passionate.
  81. R

Fittler can’t Coach

Am I thinking of another origin coach. But did people want Freddy to be coaching the doggies at once stage :tearsofjoy:
  82. R

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

just have to say , don’t get caught up with the fact that he is a junior and should have been kept . Keeping players out of “Loyalty“ bites clubs in the ass. Look at Brooks tigers have kept him and he has not progressed . hopefully xerri is on minimum wage as doesn’t deserve more , he was a...
  83. R

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

You forgot to add club in crisis
  84. R

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

That makes sense as he has only been seen talking to Gus and CC . There has been no confirmation he has spoken to anyone at the titans .
  85. R

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

Look Reed is an average hooker at best . Yes he has a great long fast pass and can do a great kick (but really is that needed or critical skill ) He is busy and plays with passion and is always willing to back up They are the pros . the cons Ordinary running game from dummy half in his teams...
  86. R

Josh Maguire available

Yeh sign him up . He might get through one game before he is suspended for rest of season
  87. R

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

this is the type of rookie coach that should be hired , not assistants . He is head coach of your club side . He knows the existing squads well and what is coming through the grades and more importantly you know what they offer . As far as I’m concerned if clubs in general don’t think their 2nd...
  88. R

Sharks presser

I think reed throwing the younger guys under the bus was funny
  89. R

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

and this is the post of the thread . Both Barrett and Cc trying to make them play like the panthers but don’t have the side . Just like these storm assistants that became coaches and failed they tried playing like storm without the spine to pull it off . Why is Barrett a good assistant coach...
  90. R

Drop Reed Mahoney.

Should ask for PCM made against his attempted tackles and how many times his successful tackles give away fast play the balls . Said it before he is a liability and parra showed the blueprint when they targeted him last week . Parra’s defence in the middle has improved without him
  91. R

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Flanno try . Sign him up for 5 years
  92. R

blame the front office . 3rd rookie coach in a row . Do same thing get same results
  93. R

Why is flanno coping it ?, he isn’t playing bad and he isn’t the problem
  94. R

Your preferred halfback 2024

Hunt . As need a dominant playmaker in the halves
  95. R

Output Watch: Mahoney v JMK

Sometimes it pays heed to look at flanaguns /dreaming posts . Yes he does it to stir but also highlights inconvenient truths . For instance many now waking up to burtons limitations . but back on topic , reeds passion and enthusiasm have people disregarding his flaws . You have players who just...
  96. R

Lodge on radar...

i wouldn’t focus on the mistakes or his off field history , he is a big body and yes can make metres but he has a slow play the ball and lateral movement is crap . I actually think he is very ordinary period