Search results

1. Doggone1975

Incredible Turnaround in Defence

I'm scared to get my hopes up
  2. Doggone1975

Exactly this the fitness had been a massive factor... Look at the fox ffs what a beast
  3. Doggone1975

I know it's early but if this trajectory continues I hope we can have him as our coach for many years to come like Bellamy... Like I said if.
  4. Doggone1975

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

If he's not signed elsewhere... Would be a shame
  5. Doggone1975

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

We meet in Newcastle in 6 weeks Friday night game.. I hope we are even better and belt them in their backyard
  6. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Butchered a try late in the game fox would have been away but xerri has been very tough
  7. Doggone1975

Go hard in the 2nd half boys we have next week off no excuse not to win this one we are the better side
  8. Doggone1975

We need to get the basics right today... Keep mistakes down, tackle hard and have an 80 % completion rate
  9. Doggone1975

I get excited every week

I think we're the stronger side
  10. Doggone1975

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Fucking fearless alright and deadly accurate with his timing when jumping... Really looked like our fullback
  11. Doggone1975

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

His slowness creates holes in our defense so it's a much better option to have taffe in at hb and Tracey at fb
  12. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Unfair on the boys tonight they put it on the line and should have won... Fact
  13. Doggone1975

Done by south's by 4 points and storm by 2. We beat Newcastle and have the bye.
  14. Doggone1975

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Thanks for making the post.. The key to our push for the top 8 imho
  15. Doggone1975

Wow what a ride... Blow for blow against a slightly complacent storm side. Tracey at fullback was sharp as... Has to be fullback with taffe to replace Hutchison if we are to bloom. Fucking gutsiest game in a long time.
  16. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Personal would have kept critter at centre but keen to give him 80 minutes on hopefully a dry track to see what the kid can do... I am happy to watch it unfold
  17. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Alot of new players and combinations this year. I was sceptical of taafe at FB but have been enjoying his work and looming around looking for a support play. Would like to how he goes at 7
  18. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Maybe injuries in certain positions will see a reshuffle of sorts
  19. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Interestingly who is out fullback next week? I would have Fb tracey W Jac and kiraz C xerri and critter Burton and sexy
  20. Doggone1975

A wins a win

I know there were some negatives but look at the points we are scoring... 30 points with 83% completion with a small forward pack. We lost to south's by 4 points and belted the titans. Ffs enjoy the win
  21. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Somewhere in the middle perhaps.. I'm choosing to suck on a bottle of bourbon and be happy with a win, not sucking on my thumb in a foetal position. Hope your night gets better mate.
  22. Doggone1975

A wins a win

That first half was phenomenol and second half was putrid end of story. Our coach and players weren't exactly high fiving but there was improvement and we got the 2 points.
  23. Doggone1975

A wins a win

11 men for like 11 minutes and we also lost our fb and stuck with a dud hb
  24. Doggone1975

A wins a win

Just been on fb giving It to the salty roosters fan... Had my fun for the night cause that second half almost sent me to hospital with a heart attack
  25. Doggone1975

A wins a win

We also lost a spine player and plenty of injuries and hia's
  26. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

And who replaces him next week.... I think his support play is up there I am warming to him at fullback
  27. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Big lmao to all you negative nancies of late. To all you glass half full dogs supporters ENJOY YOUR NIGHT
  28. Doggone1975

This has to be the catalyst for sexy time
  29. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Taffee

Not really... Was pretty predicable and not exactly elusive. Pretty sound under the ball but was owned like a bitch in the tackles but the whole 17 failed to bend the line.
  30. Doggone1975

Thanks for the constructive criticism instead of being a cry baby about losing... We were in the hunt and will continue to improve
  31. Doggone1975

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Exactly and gives Tracey another week in first grade to up his fitness.
  32. Doggone1975

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

3-my patience 2-my trusty bottle of wild turkey 1-8 years of shit
  33. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

To all the king kiraz doubters though shall stumble as thou would be tacklers fall away
  34. Doggone1975

Opinion What could have been?

The you joined the kennel and we all fit into the little car
  35. Doggone1975

Critta to FB

I think xerri needs to play first grade preferably centre.... That leaves Fb tracey W Jac and kiraz C xerri and critter 5/8 burton 7 sexton I think this a great 1 to 7 Hard to leave Wilson out
  36. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

I hoe we get some big boppers soon. They ran the ball 70 plus meters in a set a few times
  37. Doggone1975

To be fair our defence was pretty good tonight... Only got away the last 15 or so
  38. Doggone1975

I can go to bed satisfied we had a go
  39. Doggone1975

That's the gutsy footy I want to see when we are against the wall with a played out in the first minute and ffs a referee denying us a certain try. The boys are turning up and I'm dam proud
  40. Doggone1975

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Great post... Especially the part about forgetting burton and worry about the team. I believe with the right selections we can have a decent team. Look how we played under potter.
  41. Doggone1975

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Would like some changes put it also a positive to stick and give confidence to the side. I'm OK with this
  42. Doggone1975

News Isaah Yeo in huge admission about Stephen Crichton's Penrith exit before NRL season

I agree man.. 3 more sleeps and I don't care if I sound like an 8 year old saying that
  43. Doggone1975

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Early May so maybe round 9 or 10...i can live with that if he works out.
  44. Doggone1975

News Crichton All-In for Canterbury and Coach Ciraldo

Wooweee.. Love this bloke already
  45. Doggone1975

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Footy is about a whole lot more than passing and tackling... You just showed the kennel how ignorant you really are.
  46. Doggone1975

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

And for 4 years... Probably the prime of his career
  47. Doggone1975

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Apparently tigers major sponsor back today so they are confident of an announcement today... Still waiting for a tigers forum member approval. Idk might stir the pot a bit.
  48. Doggone1975

I wonder what sort of third party payments will be on the table... Or perhaps under the table. Come on Laundy family put your money up.
  49. Doggone1975

Bloody hell that's depressing when you did the number 7 roll call of the last decade ffs
  50. Doggone1975

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I meant a player trade for 24 sorry mate should of worded it better. I think losing him for 24 might free up space for them to upgrade contracts. Interesting times ahead if we do sign him for 24
  51. Doggone1975

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Will this be for 2024 or 2025?? And don't penrith want a player trade??
  52. Doggone1975

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Yeah just saw that apparently he had a meeting with warriors and the warriors fans saying capewell to warriors and topiine and rfm to broncos and afb to dogs
  53. Doggone1975

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

But not smart enough to keep your mouth shut
  54. Doggone1975

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

This could be his last contract potentially if no nrl team picks him up, he might not want to go overseas. I can see this being dragged out and looking bad for us in the media
  55. Doggone1975

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

As much as you my friend... Which isn't much
  56. Doggone1975

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

With all due respect.. What the fuck would you know??
  57. Doggone1975

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

This is not a forum for the yes or no vote... Keep politics out of sport
  58. Doggone1975

Whoa there lad... I am all Scottish/bit of English and a tad of other but 100% Aussie as my friend. This is no different to you hypothetically supporting your local team wether it be your dad's bowls club or your boyfriends bum darts club...the state of being closely associated with or connected...
  59. Doggone1975

No different to playing for England in the world cup of best cup of tea is it lad
  60. Doggone1975

Settle down bud playing for his culture and people gets my respect.. Let the fox run
  61. Doggone1975

Jake Turpin

Because most of our forwards are gutless. I would say part time but that would be disrespectful to our pedigree of past players that held jobs and still bled blue and white and bashed other players to protect our playmakers. Even mason and ogre and bobcat had heart and were true bulldogs. Ffs...
  62. Doggone1975

Jake Turpin

Hutchison has played centre and 6 foot 2 97kg....we have just lost Avo and Burns and probably Alomatti. I see this as a good signing
  63. Doggone1975

Flanagone....

Good luck to him
  64. Doggone1975

Drew Hutchinson signing

6 foot 2 and 97kg can play 5/8 or centre... Could be a good big framed centre
  65. Doggone1975

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Im hearing you... Gonna be a long 6 months
  66. Doggone1975

Bulldogs player walks out

The simple fact is we have been bottom 4 for too long and massive changes are needed with our coaching... In saying that if the players aren't on board we need to cut out the cancer because it's pulling our club in 2 directions. People are either saying it's the coach that's the problem or it's...
  67. Doggone1975

Tpj to retire from nrl

Might have to look around the feeder clubs for some big props and hope we discover another Jacob Preston
  68. Doggone1975

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Waited 2 weeks to watch this rabble lmfao
  69. Doggone1975

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

2 years ago : Phil Gould was equally rattled. "He's had problems with his knee. He's been bent backwards and he's got his leg caught underneath and he's had knee issues. Oh, dear. That's not nice," he said.
  70. Doggone1975

Release Rfm

Lol Sutton and RFM signs for 23 24 and 25..... MADNESS!!!!!!!
  71. Doggone1975

Rd 21 v Panthers

Crighton has great instinct and knows where to be... Bet he loses that next year at the dogs lol
  72. Doggone1975

Rd 21 v Panthers

Just when I think the clubs days couldn't get any darker... Hold my beer
  73. Doggone1975

Rd 21 v Panthers

For a prop to not have a single hit up is atrocious... Has this ever happened before??
  74. Doggone1975

Rd 21 v Panthers

The penalties to penrith are pretty questionable it's really compounding a 1 sided contest. A very depressing Sunday
  75. Doggone1975

Gus caught meeting with Blake Taaffe

Lol you clown
  76. Doggone1975

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

I also wonder given Gould's interference in the past if he put his foot down as well
  77. Doggone1975

Sexton

⚪️JOSH REYNOLDS 'SELFLESS BULLDOGS ACT,⚪️ via Telegraph Sport Micheal Carayannis ᴄᴀɴᴛᴇʀʙᴜʀʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴏɴ ᴊᴏꜱʜ ʀᴇʏɴᴏʟᴅꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ꜱᴇʟғʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ғɪʀꜱᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ. ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱғᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡꜱ. Canterbury favourite son Josh...
  78. Doggone1975

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Fantastic post my man
  79. Doggone1975

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Ban you and your avatar you atmospheric sucking douche
  80. Doggone1975

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

OK moaning murytle you can suck my empty beer cans tomorrow after my massive celebration over tonight's monumental win you toe sucking gimp
  81. Doggone1975

Sexton

Fuck off you grub he was a 1 percent player particularly in the end grounding that play and inserting himself harder than a $100 note in the pokies at the bulldogs leagues club ya gronk
  82. Doggone1975

Sexton

And he pulls a rabbit out of his God damn ass lol!!!
  83. Doggone1975

Sexton

And it's winter and my balls were sweating after that post lol
  84. Doggone1975

Sexton

And boom it happens out of the blue.. A near perfect performance from a freakin horrible bottom of the barrel dogs side. Who cares if souffs had a few players out. It ain't happening 2 minutes out or I disappear from this forum.
  85. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Wilson

Wilson on the wing kiraz centre avo fullback custodian for critter
  86. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Wilson

He is a revelation like Preston
  87. Doggone1975

Opinion Blake Wilson

The young fella is a first grader and a strike player at any club.... Do you agree??
  88. Doggone1975

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Not quite JT like but why did we let go of Averillo????
  89. Doggone1975

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Sanity would have involved being permanently relegated to reserves
  90. Doggone1975

Opinion Canterbury big men to become Mahoney’s bodyguards.

Stfu ya bunch of dog ***** what would you know about being hard men like cement Gillespie or big bad Willie