News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U ever been to Alice Springs, Darwin? Forster?
Don’t assume there’s a level of ambition that it is about making a name for themselves
Fuck off deadshit you have no idea where I have been and what I have done, a fucking try hard wanna be like you wouldn’t have lasted two minutes in the towns I grew up in.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No the equivalent would be Foxx playing for Australia.
Foxx playing for his race.

Ever since I was a little boy I simply hate thisdouble standard. It’s so clear there’s some agenda agaisnt white ppl and I don’t understand why youse don’t speak up more.
The reason I have an interest about it is where would we be without whites?
Electricity. iPhone. Cars. Nature conservation. All white things and peopel get passionate about their eradication.
My observation with aboriginal people is they are protected.
Whoa there lad... I am all Scottish/bit of English and a tad of other but 100% Aussie as my friend. This is no different to you hypothetically supporting your local team wether it be your dad's bowls club or your boyfriends bum darts club...the state of being closely associated with or connected to an organization, company, etc.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
O
There's plenty more behind the scenes, just look at who happens to be the only store to stock his apparel.
Oh I know.
No one gives me credit but I was first to announce we signed Foxx and if anyone remembers - the deal included his own clothing label

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off deadshit you have no idea where I have been and what I have done, a fucking try hard wanna be like you wouldn’t have lasted two minutes in the towns I grew up in.
You’re the only person who, with a straight face would respond to a ‘have you ever been to (place)? With ‘F OFF U DONT KNOW MY STORY’.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
O

Oh I know.
No one gives me credit but I was first to announce we signed Foxx and if anyone remembers - the deal included his own clothing label
He also just launched a show with Mansour. As I said before, he has come here for business. He needs to pull his finger out on the field for us next season.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is nrl still liable for the CTE claim that comes from this shit 30 yrs down track. It’s vlandys fault yeah!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the Foxx "cuckerbum" comment.

I was watching a Spanian video and he says "cuckerbum" in one of his videos so that is where he got it from.

It is actually "cacabum". Spanian used it to describe a bloke who was "shitting himself" on a drug run. Caca = Spanish word for shit.

I'd like to know the context Foxx said "cacabum" in now hahaha