Search results

1. Craystar

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Flanagun the most consistent forum pest of 2024 and Polly want a cracker & 04 dreaming to like 99% of Flanaguns posts
  2. Craystar

Your Round 1 Team?

Very interesting
  3. Craystar

Your Round 1 Team?

I think CC will start with Sexton at #7
  4. Craystar

Official Gus on Twitter

Why is that?
  5. Craystar

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

He wouldn't last long as a sports journalist in Europe
  6. Craystar

Real Talk

I agree that he won't be in the 17
  7. Craystar

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Definitely is more to this story JK was the man who convinced PG to come to the Dogs, and no way would PG dethrone JK Article sounds like an alcohol fuelled Rothfield 1am rant
  8. Craystar

Real Talk

He was very good and he looked comfortable I hope Knight just had one of those "off" nights as he was terrible
  9. Craystar

Your Round 1 Team?

Sexy has the better kicking game than hutch We need our #7 to do more of the kicking I'm really getting sick of Burton's useless bombs
  10. Craystar

Real Talk

Crichton and Xerri will be the best centre duo this season
  11. Craystar

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Will this game be televised on TV or online?
  12. Craystar

Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

Isn't there a shop now in Belmore which supplies it?
  13. Craystar

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Any relation to the other Fajitas?
  14. Craystar

Official Gus on Twitter

Shut the fuck up
  15. Craystar

Life Memberships

And enoughsaid
  16. Craystar

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

What's the medium between twerk and hate for Gus? Asking for 04, Polly & Flapagun
  17. Craystar

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Those players were not on long term deals...Panthers biggest ACE at the time was Maloney Gus was trying to get that experienced prop now in SST to help the young ones coming through In regards to the training side of things, you have Mason, Orge, Asotasi, Ryan & Jackson, and that's a damn...
  18. Craystar

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

I think so as well, and he is treading with caution as he should I don't think big money on props especially on long term deals has worked out well across the comp I think the biggest issue is the actual term of the deals....You could cop a 3 year deal, but these 5, 8, 10 year deals are...
  19. Craystar

News Ciraldo interview

Thank fuck I don't live up north!
  20. Craystar

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

We are short 2-3 quality props, without a doubt $1.1m for a prop is a lot of dough, especially going through AFB history For a total of $1.1m we could probably sign Klemmer & May For 1.1m is it better to have AFB only or Klemmer & May? Weidler reporting this, is obviously coming from...
  21. Craystar

News Ciraldo interview

The humidity is kicking in again
  22. Craystar

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Who has the tastier ass, 04 or Flanagun?
  23. Craystar

News Ciraldo interview

Just get Hezbollah to fund you uleh
  24. Craystar

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Because Tracey is the better player
  25. Craystar

News Ciraldo interview

You really need to give the Breakfast Point crew the flick, and mob up with the Bankstown crew
  26. Craystar

Those long term deals never work out, unless you're an exceptional #7
  27. Craystar

He would actually love that
  28. Craystar

Ffs make up your mind already Is he a centre or is he a backrower?
  29. Craystar

You're dumb as dog balls
  30. Craystar

Is it like cockslaps on your tongue from 04 dreaming, polly wants a cracker and the likes?
  31. Craystar

I'd rather turn Kikau into a prop
  32. Craystar

Opinion Pre Season Training

Gay league with toilet seat trophy doesn't come close to the old NSL
  33. Craystar

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Yes, that was a piss poor performance.....no excuses
  34. Craystar

I would love to know what the true story is with RFM on "supposedly" bad terms with Ciraldo?!
  35. Craystar

Considering the request, which means looking for a suitable replacement..... Dogs, Tigers & Dragons haven't got any props which would be a suitable replacement
  36. Craystar

If Warriors do release him, I genuinely think the only Sydney club he will go to is us, without a doubt The question is, will the Warriors release him? Do the Warriors make the top 8 in 2024 without AFB? Who do they get to replace him? RFM is definitely not a like for like replacement Firstly...
  37. Craystar

Opinion Pre Season Training

When do the players come back to Belmore for preseason training? I'm sure everybody is on edge in regards to who we "might" have recruited for next year, though we should find out very soon once preseason begins as the eyes and cameras will be out, and nomore trolling games from Gus with...
  38. Craystar

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Sam Hughes certainly does have potential, though imo is a couple of years away in regards to the weekly NRL grind SST was the best forward behind Taumalolo a few years back, but with all his injuries, he is more washed up than Josh Reynolds...I hope we haven't signed SST as its a waste of a...
  39. Craystar

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Thompson gone TPJ gone Waddell gone (apparently) No matter what people on here say how "shit" the above players are, we are so light on props next year, it could well be one of the worst forward packs we have had at the club for a very long time Patolo has had multiple opportunities and is...
  40. Craystar

Luai

Yeo going off is what won the Panthers the game
  41. Craystar

Official Internationals

Fuck Walsh
  42. Craystar

Stephen Crichton

Hopefully he plays in his best position as centre. The best defensive centre in the game I've had enough of players at the Bulldogs playing out of position and trying to turn players into something they are not Brett Morris Moses Mbye William Hopoate Jake Averillo Matt Burton
  43. Craystar

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

For the first time, in a very long time, the officiating was very good last night
  44. Craystar

And some players complained about training

Could be half Indian, half Bangladeshi with a female name Nasheedy
  45. Craystar

I wouldn't have a clue bro
  46. Craystar

I'll never forget when i got married 20 years ago, on my wedding day, i walked out of my parents house and i got smashed by something across the head, like little pellets I look over and my lebanese neighbour threw rice at me saying that its good luck and thats it's a lebanese tradition on...
  47. Craystar

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Hallelujah
  48. Craystar

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Cant stand the bloke, but he is a pretty good assistant Hopefully it works out well
  49. Craystar

Opinion Dress Code

Sorry i dont get it The only vibe im getting from Okunbor is the pepé le pew vibe
  50. Craystar

Opinion Dress Code

Dont like the topic, fuck off
  51. Craystar

Opinion Dress Code

Sloppy?
  52. Craystar

Opinion Dress Code

How the fuck did Okunbor get passed security for his attire at his clubs awards night? Can someone throw money $5 for a pair of socks! Who the fuck is the Ellen DeGeneres look alike?
  53. Craystar

News Bulldogs Presentation Night 2023

Has the departing players been mentioned?
  54. Craystar

Opinion The Last Dance

We definitely need a Jordan, a Pippen, a Rodman, a Kukoc and hopefully CC turns out to be a Jackson sooner rather than later
  55. Craystar

Opinion Blake Schoupp

Thank you Isaac
  56. Craystar

Souths unrest

John Morris gone We should be bringing him over as an assistant before Flanagan nabs him
  57. Craystar

Opinion Taffee and Salmon

These two players are definitely coming over to play in the 17 Where do you think they will be playing? Taffee at #1? Salmon coming off the bench at either #12, #13 or #9? I cannot see both players sitting on the bench Thoughts?
  58. Craystar

Sexton

Your ignorance is scintillating
  59. Craystar

Opinion 2025 Forward Pack

What about brown sugar?
  60. Craystar

Sexton

What you read and hear online is puff pieces put out by the clubs (they put out what fans want to hear) The public hasn't got a clue what goes on behind closed doors, though you can read between the lines once players are not seen and dropped because of "injuries"
  61. Craystar

Sexton

Because Gus has realised that he signed a player who is more trouble than first realised There is a reason the Broncos let him go
  62. Craystar

Opinion 2025 Forward Pack

2025 Pack 8. Thompson 10. Tino 11. Kikau 12. Riki 13. Preston 14. Hughes 15. King 16. Edwards 17. Issac Matalavea-Booth Sauce: Phillip Ronald Gould X (Twitter)
  63. Craystar

New tackling technique from the Cowboys

Thats what happens when you get your eyebrows plucked
  64. Craystar

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus is king of trolls
  65. Craystar

Rumour Pele to Hull?

Is bulldogsteve your bestie?
  66. Craystar

Recruitment Options Becoming Available

Sign his brother
  67. Craystar

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

With these quoted years of 3,5,10 and so forth, Gus is referring to the junior development, which will take "x" amount of years to come to fruition in first grade In regards to the current first grade side, it is frustrating as fuck that we have got a below average squad, and the biggest issue...
  68. Craystar

Opinion Inclusions for next game

Thats a start
  69. Craystar

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

Who was/is the better of the last 3 coach's at Canterbury
  70. Craystar

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

Lichaa's defence was far superior to Reeds, which says alot
  71. Craystar

Opinion Ryan Sutton

How underwhelming has Sutton been? Starting prop, gets taken off after 22min and doesn't come back on We are seriously short of 3 quality props
  72. Craystar

KO Debut

Kid can tackle 1-1 just like Lachlan Lewis, but he aint a half Experiment is over Burton back to #6, Flanagan back to #7, and Ben Hunt to get thrown a fistful of cash and prostitutes for the #7 jersey for 2024
  73. Craystar

Opinion Karl Oloapu

74. Craystar

News Ciraldo needs to have a long, hard look at his attack as Warriors blunt Bulldogs in impressive win

Same could be said about Perham for Crichton and Xerri for Averillo At the end of the day its a results driven business and they're doing it wrong
  75. Craystar

News Ciraldo needs to have a long, hard look at his attack as Warriors blunt Bulldogs in impressive win

These musical chairs in the spine have been happening since 2016 and it does absolutely nothing other than halting the progress of the young players CC is doing the exact wrong thing like the previous coaches This year it started off with Perham Burton Flanagan Mahoney And this should not...
  76. Craystar

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Has Flanagan had a run?
  77. Craystar

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Reynolds was and is only interested in your mum you retarded monkey
  78. Craystar

You sad little fucken boy Its a shame you were never gargled and spat back out over the bridge
  79. Craystar

Definitely did your mum as well
  80. Craystar

He's obviously blown a few loads on your missus' tits
  81. Craystar

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould lashes Trent Robinson's Suaalii defence as war of words erupts

Robinson takes it up the ass, du da, du, da Sualli takes it twice as hard all du da day
  82. Craystar

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Looks like the date's coincide! Keep em coming Dex
  83. Craystar

Official Gus on Twitter

Few people have been asking Gus, and he hasn't replied to anyone Definitely signed, sealed and delivered Anyone with Instagram check if NAS and Crichton are following the Dogs?
  84. Craystar

Official Bulldogs sign Fa amanu Brown

I hope you are referring to the long blonde headed, ex dragons Nathan Brown to run the water out, and not that grub cocksucker from Parramatta
  85. Craystar

News Bulldogs circle English star

Article from Carayannis about Dogs and other clubs circling an english star... Im not subscribed to any papers so could some savvy computer nerd post up this article?! I'm not too excited about the Dogs link, i want to see what 20k work of equipment was stolen from a Channel 9 crew...If the...
  86. Craystar

News 2023 Top 30 Player List

I agree
  87. Craystar

Im still scratching my head over the releasing of AVA. Considering the depth, Ava was perfect for the money he was on? I haven't got the slightest of clues about our recruitment nor do i have any intel, but I am just guessing that Gus will bring in a couple more props, or promote a couple from...
  88. Craystar

I think Gus will sign another 2 middles We are definitely lacking depth in the middle
  89. Craystar

Dont know about Manlys cap, though i do not see Davey in our starting 17 8. Thompson 10. King/TPJ 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. TPJ/King 14. Sutton 15. Waddell 16. Topine/Patolo/Pele 17. Utility
  90. Craystar

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Surely Gus is taking the piss with his name card
  91. Craystar

From memory, i think Daveys house mate is Shaun Lane, and he did say Davey couldn't find a club due to the "unknown" salary cap..... So Manly didn't want him, he is 30 years old and a depth signing in my opinion I cant see him on much considering all of the circumstances
  92. Craystar

You got Pele twice and I would give him a can of coke and meat pie Playing the guessing game RFM would be on around 400k Davey minimum Okunbor minimum Perham minimum Skelton minimum BBO minimum Burns would be on around 350-400k