Official Internationals

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surprised Taaffe didn’t get a mention. Unlucky to miss out

For WHO? AUSTRALIA??? :sweatsmile: Who's place is he going to take? Cleary? DCE? Munster? Hunt? Tedesco? Harry Grant? Hammer? Hammer would be a "maaaaaaaaaaybe", the rest have got way too many runs on the board. Hell, Taaffe needed to worry about getting a regular gig for his CLUB before he worries about playing for Australia... :confused: I'm hoping he plays well for us as much as anyone, but let's pump the brakes a bit! :laughing:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish France and Great Britain were still a powerhouse in League. Kind of a gimmick watching Aus/NZ playing against teams eligible for both countries.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Critta was always going to get in, my man Walsh missed which my be a good thing as he needs a break. The hype placed on him an in every headline was far to much pressure, calling him bigger than all 16 clubs and the Bieber of Nrl. The man whom will make the game millions and is a brand of his own. This sort of shit can ruin someone!!
Fuck Walsh

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AUS
1. Tedesco
2. JAC
3. Holmes
4. Hammer
5. Cobbo
6. Munster
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Grant
10. Collins
11. Murray
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Hunt
15. Carrigan
16. Tino
17. Cotter

Samoa
1. Crichton
2. Marzhew
3. Arthars
4. Tago
5. To'o
6. Oloapu
7. Asi
8. Paulo
9. GCKT
10. Utoikamanu
11. Leilua
12. Luki
13. May

14. Faalogo
15. Leniu
16. Hunt
17. Lemuelu

Samoa are stuffed with those halves
We miss Luai badly. Maybe Critta plays 6.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see Fleg get a Run it’s been a long time since our area has had a player in the Australian side, and even longer since our local club had an Australian rep player. Up the river!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man our Aussie forward pack is unbelievable.
Yeah you guys qon the world cup, with an average pack imo. Now? It's unreal.

The kiwis should have a pretty good pack too, but Aussies pack is unreal good. Then you have the best backs in the qorld to go with it.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
For WHO? AUSTRALIA??? :sweatsmile: Who's place is he going to take? Cleary? DCE? Munster? Hunt? Tedesco? Harry Grant? Hammer? Hammer would be a "maaaaaaaaaaybe", the rest have got way too many runs on the board. Hell, Taaffe needed to worry about getting a regular gig for his CLUB before he worries about playing for Australia... :confused: I'm hoping he plays well for us as much as anyone, but let's pump the brakes a bit! :laughing:
I think he may play a useful role in our team but I was having a light hearted joke as Scoobs loves Taaffe. I hate laughing at my own jokes but it was funny

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well deserved too
Yeah that was definitely the best game I have seen him play, I spoke to him briefly this afternoon and he’s understandably devastated but he couldn’t have done anymore to help win that game.