Search results

1. I

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Dogs a certain fot the spoon 2019!!!
  2. I

Definite premiership contenders - The Sarcastic Supporter Thread

I dont understand this shit the easy way out is pay them all out, break the salary cap let the nrl fine us and strip our points we are fucked either way
  3. I

SOS...BEN BARBA

Hate to say it but ever since he left we went down hill he made our attack look sharp,he was the difference for cronulla aswell
  4. I

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Everyone forgetting this is still haslers side that he created,until 50% go u will still see park footy from the doggies,we are just making the numbers up again
  5. I

Matt Frawley is our weak link

I disagree frawley isnt the problem its half the team aswell we dont have structure and match fitness,nrl is alot quicker now and doggies squad is flat and can only peform for first 20min maybe should stick to nsw cup because beyond that we are just making the numbers up in the nrl with the team...
  6. I

Who is this team?

We will be making the numbers up again this year until these players go not much is going to change Eastwood Elliot Tolman Morris brothers Frawley And we need impact players coming of the bench
  7. I

Round 2

Forwards need to be fit and fast these days we lack that,take a look at Melbourne forward pack they are fit tall and with speed that is what we lack thanks to hasler
  8. I

JMK - From steel caps to footy boots in a week

His defense is awsome he puts his body on the line,he deserves to stay in the squad
  9. I

RFM

Underrated player he will be a weapon
  10. I

Eastwood

He is definitely a liability walks around misses tackles,lets hope pay does the wright thing and drops him and tolman
  11. I

Positives and negatives

Foran will make the difference if we had more structure,mbye fb cant complain but some players really need to be dropped and our running lines are terrible
  12. I

We need a mid season signing for our bench

eastwood,tolman,frawley,elliot need to be dropped, bring young blood up,they definitely deserve a try after what they did to panthers even tho it was a trial
  13. I

I am optimistic about our season

Our running lines are terrible,hopfeully early days for improvement
  14. I

Mbye set to become Bulldogs fullback

I think mbye has got what it takes for fb, his got speed the rest will come,great move dean pay atleast everything makes sense with the new coach
  15. I

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

He would of taken us backwards even more if he was appointed head coach,wasnt he our attack trainer anyways
  16. I

2018 memberships

no not for the crap been dished anychance u can buy them for me and make sure u organise the box seats cause might aswell enjoy the booze cause certainly wont enjoy the game
  17. I

2018 memberships

fukem getting nothig from me useless fucks
  18. I

Worst sporting team in the last decade

there performance is fuking schoolboy footy,there attack is so terrible i cant believe it hasnt been rectified and we are over the cap wtf hasler, u stupid fuk
  19. I

Tolman gets carried over the line for Eels first try - embarrassing !!

if this doesnt shake the club up nothing will,we are defiantly screwed for the next 2yrs,absolute JOKE
  20. I

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

believe nothing that the mole says,he is the biggest shit talker!!!nothing he says happens unless its 3rd hand news,last year the same rumour came out at end of last season that hasler had till round 13 to be it top 4 or he qas a gonna and never happened,but a 2 year extension happened maybe...
  21. I

Bulldogs Deliver Des Hasler Ultimatum; Report

if its come from the mole the chances are its all bullshit he creates horseshit rumours and it never happens
  22. I

Belmore nightmare

we are better off not making the 8 anyways,it will be just as depressing getting pumped in the semis next year wont be to much different
  23. I

What to do with Brenko?

on top of brenkos soft defense he also makes alot of errors,puts the team under pressure
  24. I

Brad Abbey

any changes to fb I'd rather see mybe there
  25. I

Boycott next Monday's game

dib will be gone next,i cant see hasler going anywhere unless he has a perfomance clause in his contract which i doubt
  26. I

Ray dib.

and guess what,get ready more bad will be coming thats why raelene is walking she will be taking the blame to cover everyones bad decisions within the club,to many hands getting greased
  27. I

Bulldogs coach Des Hasler reaches 350 game coaching milestone

im hearing there is turmoil within the team alot of unhappy players that want out,definitely showing on the field
  28. I

The Castle has fallen

Keep the Clean out going!!
  29. I

Mbye Fullback

Totally 1000% agree but it's a long shot to happen
  30. I

Eastwood

His finished no good he must go!!
  31. I

Barba wants to come back to the NRL

I would love to see him back with the dogs he is that x factor we need
  32. I

Who'se to blame for Kas being unable to play a full game ?

I saw him the other day wife pregnant and he was smoking like a chimney,thats definitely not going to help his game time
  33. I

Latrell Mitchell

Definitely a big yes he wouldnt demand huge dollars and can become the next big thing he has plenty of potential with a big body
  34. I

Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

I would take hayne no questions asked the guy is a natural freak when his on
  35. I

What to do with Eastwood?

His way past his best i would be happy not to see him on the team drop him or send him to nsw cup or sell him to Cronulla
  36. I

Eastwood

Past his best a long time ago thing is, he is on a back end deal next year 700k, who The fuck will take him for that price
  37. I

Fullback

I would like to see mbye have a crack at fullback his got speed to burn could be a good thing!!
  38. I

The rookies vs the regulars!!

Push mbye to fullback his speed will fit that position
  39. I

Frawley needs to stay halfback for the rest of the year

If frawley gets dropped that will do me!! Push mbye to fullback or hooker his got speed i think will suit him better anyways
  40. I

To all the Reynolds haters

Reynolds needs to stay he does more good than bad and his passion keeps him busy, but for 800k its a different story!!
  41. I

Mick Ennis on NRL Tonight. talking about des and the dogs

Ennis certainly hit the nail on the head!!
  42. I

Should we invest in a Fijian Winger?

Totally agree i would if i was the recruiter bring a few of them over even PNG has some strong talent,would be able to pay them minimal salary at the start
  43. I

Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Success is measured by gf wins,Not coming second or top 8, des has done nothing after manlys exit but destroy the club,he is just like brian smith
  44. I

We need mortimer back as ceo

He knows the club inside and out, 2002 he entered 03 we just miissed GF, 04 we won with a unbeatable side,castle doesnt cut it no fan wants to see there team not competitive
  45. I

We need mortimer back as ceo

He knows the winning culture when he was put in ceo he had turned the club around and attracted talent,we need that feeling back
  46. I

Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Looks like everyones pockets are getting lined fuking conspiracy going on,board needs to step in and reinstate mortimer to run the show before the club is destroyed by these muppets
  47. I

We have been training the house down in the off season.

Des wants out but he wants his payout with it his not stupid,that is why the team is what it is,he wants to be sacked his future plans are signed
  48. I

This must be a turning point

We are fucked for the next 2-3years we have no talent in the juniors and we are capped
  49. I

Goodbye Des

Fuk off and take half the team with u!!
  50. I

Goodbye Des

Sacking must start from the top then to the team urgently!!!! This club is all about bringing in money and distributing out to each other not winning premierships anymore,very sad to see this powerhouse club diminish
  51. I

Have we turned the corner??

Really hope montoya cements a spot,his going to be a gun!!
  52. I

Hasler might be signed 2018/19

100%he will be resigning they will announce after a couple of wins,club has commited already,u really think a coach will jeopardise his career coming and picking up des trash,manly still trying to pick up the peices
  53. I

Who we should be chasing

I think we need to concentrate on our junior to bring us the premiership its our only hope to win within the next few years,because what we have dont have the ability to go all the way
  54. I

Is our youth really as screwed as what everyone thinks?

Maybe the club should put the coaching and recuitment staff on a very low salary and the rest can come from there individual performance ,that would put a cracker up there arse Fuk it include the players aswell
  55. I

Someone activated my 'batman light' ...

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  56. I

Last time you were sure we'd win

2004 was the most confident year ive experienced every game prior u could say we were alot better team across the field than any team we come across If only we can get that similar team and feeling back,id be a happy chappy Common bulldogs bring back the hype
  57. I

Jack Bird- Our Rockstar Fullback

Lol we are all dreamers truth of the matter is we are fuked!!
  58. I

first time im happy after a game in a long time!!!

Parramatta district is holding a development training camp next month for juniors maybe the team should go might learn something
  59. I

Are you out?

Is it me or do we have the worst attack in the comp!! Cause I watched every game last week and we dont even compare in the competition for what we offer What a joke
  60. I

first time im happy after a game in a long time!!!

How the hell do u stay positive our halves will never gel if they dont get it by now its not happening it will cost us 7out10 games our defense is what saves us but even that its not so solid for the full 80min,strongly believe some player's need to be dropped and moved into position suited,its...
  61. I

Last tackle attacking kicks/grabbers???

The halves are our biggest problem surely des must realize after tonight cant be that stupid, even commentators can see and i dont know if its me it looks like they are confused doing hospital passes and running into each other ffs wake up to yourselves WE NEED A CLEANOUT ASAP or start dropping...
  62. I

Contract Talks

Love Reynolds to stay but for 800k u got to be kidding the dogs are on drugs to even offer close to that figure,hes doubled his tag probably to negotiate
  63. I

SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE

Club needs to know fans aren't happy how thing are been running,until it gets fixed negativity wont stop thats part of the game even commentatots have a spray, so if u dont like negativity jump in your bubble cause we live in a world of it
  64. I

Round 2 - Dogs Vs Roosters - Team and Discussion Thread

The dogs will blame weather and ground conditions again,be prepared for that!!
  65. I

"KICKING GAME" Our Biggest Flaw

To hot and cold the team, even if they get it wright the next game,the next four will be same shit no consistency they look like lost puppies with the ball in there hands,i just laugh now out of anger when i sit and watch them
  66. I

A long year ahead people

I watched replay again and watching the one pass with no support play as they were just standing in one spot was hard to sink in i was thinking they must be trained to serve this shit because it possibly couldn't be fatigue cause it was on 5min in the game,i must say we can say we have the worst...
  67. I

A factual break down of our first ten minutes against the Storm

The club needs a major cleanout or drop some of the players, they look like they are on a holiday they dont even support each other and its only rd1 ,i really don't know why they just dont bring up the young guys up and let them have a crack,at the end of the day they certainly couldn't do more...
  68. I

Recruiting Halves

No more forwards should be bought thats one thing dogs can produce is good forward why pay overs when u can bring them up from the ranks without hurting the cap to much
  69. I

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

When u see set plays with no support play, very bad kicking game,poor ball passing and list goes on u got to blame the person orchestrating them not the rain, this team plays what they are trained to,dogs need a modern coach thats not scared to do a cleanout
  70. I

SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE

To many passionate fans to stop negativity,fans from other club do the same when there not doing well,the only thing is the dogs use to be a powerhouse club and now the past 10yrs they are just making the numbers up,fans expect results especially when u spend your hard earn money to support the team
  71. I

Recruiting Halves

Fans got to stop thinking the weather is why we lost its desball is the reason
  72. I

This pretty much sums up how well the club is being run...

The whole club is a embarrassment!!they talk to much bullshit
  73. I

Whinging about Tolman *yawn*

We have more than tolman as a problem releasing him wont fix things,we need to release old structure, until that happens it will never change,we just be making the numbers up
  74. I

New Attack

Yeah definitely signs of new attack but it is park footy style there is no threat when we have the ball not even close to it,our defence is the only thing that can probably stop us from getting the spoon this year,going to be a long year of pain unless the board jumps in now
  75. I

Nothing has changed

No top 8 for dogs this year they will be just making the numbers up again!!
  76. I

Simple fix

Half the team must go and the other half are outer positioned
  77. I

Graham an Tolman can no longer start together

Time for both of them to go they run on one spot the game is to quick for sluggish players
  78. I

Josh Reynolds.

Reynolds is a player that bleeds blue and white he will win us more games than what he can loose us,and for everyone that is blaming the rain wake up to yourselfs these players train for these conditions and get paid alot of money to perform at top level rain hail or shine
  79. I

Only positives!

What the fuk is RFM on the bench it just doesn't make sense
  80. I

Hoppa?????

I think half the team is shit,i have no confidence at all in this team,i cant wait until things change and i mean starting from the top must be first
  81. I

Mbye is the weakest link

Des needs to get it through his fuking thick head and try young blood because what he has isnt going to work EVER it doesnt take Einstein to see it,my 12 year old son was even commenting how terrible there attack is
  82. I

Nothing has changed

Things wont change anyone that thinks it will are kidding themselves,when u a passing left to right and going back 10metres before it hits your player it usually means u arent going to go to far, if fans watch replay thats exactly what we were doing,to be honest i think it's embarrassing for the...
  83. I

CONFIDENT BULLDOGS WILL BEAT THE STORM

Preferred to win with a full strength Melbourne team to see what we have really changed
  84. I

NRL 2017 season preview: Canterbury Bulldogs

Des wont change shit his already got his next club to fuck up next year he will just go on with business as usual pretend his doing what needs to be done for the clubs best interest Club cleanout start from the top then we will see exciting footy again
  85. I

Round 1 v Storm

A win is a win but we must pump them if there that under strength otherwise nothing has changed and it will be another painful year..especially coming to finals time
  86. I

Des Hasler - Bulldogs premiership 2017

Making top 8 means jack shit if u cant go all the way, I dont believe we have the wright halfs and back line to do the job,our style of footy that has been playing is so predictable,we will grind and just win games until we get exposed and thats usually mid season Lets hope im wrong
  87. I

Board wants Hoppa playing Sunday's

Who gives a shit give abbey the position and only bring hoppa in if we suffer from injuries,its a year of building so should start from there
  88. I

Morris should be fullback

Totally agree but the chances are he slots in fullback he will be watching the team all year on the sideline with injury,rather give abbey a crack or put mbye there
  89. I

Hasler Calls Bulldogs Members

Maybe he should rip of some doors again to show he cares
  90. I

Bulldogs sign Andy Saunders

We must really be capped out we are only signing these $2 players
  91. I

Most Regretful Canterbury Player Release.

Definitely Thurston 100%
  92. I

Can you believe it!

If any fan thinks dogs are going to be competitive they dont watch many games that has been played or they must be disillusioned,fans are told to not to worry because changes are coming its all bullshit just to rape our pockets,been hearing this shit for to long now and no results,Fans must...
  93. I

Bulldogs vs Panthers - Trial 1 Discussion Thread

We are dreaming if we think we are going to be competitive this season our kicking game will be the worst in the comp and our attack will definitely be aswell,des has really hammered this club
  94. I

Should the NRL take drastic action against the Bulldogs?

Maybe this is the shake up we need to go forward
  95. I

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Discussion

At the end of the day fans want to see there club win,des knows he has got no chance winning 9s thats why he doesn't show up and doesnt put in a good squad, think about it how embarrassing it would be if he put more of our first graders in and they get beat by these young kids,hes a absolute...
  96. I

Grub reveals Dogs deal, Origin shunning

He is the only player with passion and i hope we sign him, but also not pay overs
  97. I

Bulldogs In Race For Ben Hunt

Dont know if my mail is bullshit but i was told mitchel moses is a done deal with the dog 2018 coming from a family member of his
  98. I

Dogs over the cap

Wtf this club is a fuking joke since castle had entered the scene,how the fuk can u be over the cap when u offload so many player within the last 2 years,obviously its managed poorly cause we haven't even come close to winning a premierships with the roster weve had,hope this gives a good enough...
  99. I

Castle in Trouble ?

Someone that bleeds blue and white!!