The Castle has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not get carried away with rubbishing Raelene, just lets look at our golden era of the 80's and the person who was running the show was bullfrog himself at that time. I thought that the President and the board were only in the background to rubber stamp bullfrogs decisions. Now lets look at the club who is now run in a similar way to ours was in the 80's, and that club is the Rotters however the strong man their is not the CEO but the President and their clubs success speaks for itself, I'm sure he gets what he want's.
I personally have no doubt that Dib has both the talent and as much love for our club as as bullfrog had, but I doubt that he has the balls to take control like bullfrog did perhaps it is because some members have been trying to undermining him for a very long time now.
What we really need is for Dib to stand up and take the bull by the horns or to find a capable strong person who bleed blue and white and not another fansey pants that will only appeal to the media.
IF THIS DOSE'NT HAPPEN ALL THE VOTING MEMBERS SHOULD GO ALL OUT TO CHANGE THE BOARD.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Way to gooooo bring em on, welcome back Girls and no more fucking drums please!!
You guys obviously haven't been to a game for a while now. The cheergirls are already back and have been since last year. They just call them something different. I forgotten what they call them but they are pretty and do all the things they used to when we officially had them!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys obviously haven't been to a game for a while now. The cheergirls are already back and have been since last year. They just call them something different. I forgotten what they call them but they are pretty and do all the things they used to when we officially had them!!
Sorry but, they certainly are not the Belles my friend.....not by a long shot! have closer look next time please, they look like a bunch of 1970's school girl part timers with the outfits to match but, I am sure they are nice Girls :-)
The Belles were tastefully presented, classy and professional Dancers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't been to a game for a while living interstate, but whenever I see them on the TV, the players run out to cheerleaders.

Having said that, I'm pretty meh on cheerleaders. I still see them as some seppo nonsense, like Monday Night Football.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been to games continuously and have to say I look forward to parra, sharks, and Newcastle games for the cheerleaders

I wouldn't even glance at ours

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What has she actually done for our club in all seriousness? Someone please enlighten me genuine question
Not a lot. She kept it ticking over operationally but any Manager can do that. The answer IMO is Not a Lot. If anyone can provide a list of her worthwhile achievements, please post it.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but, they certainly are not the Belles my friend.....not by a long shot! have closer look next time please, they look like a bunch of 1970's school girl part timers with the outfits to match but, I am sure they are nice Girls :grinning:
The Belles were tastefully presented, classy and professional Dancers.
I've been close enough to see their goosebumps my friend. I'm not talking about the young kids that often accompany them. These kids are probably 16-20 years old, athletic and they do routines with pompoms every game. There are about 14 of them. I have to go past them to get to my seat every week. They wear two piece outfits and while frankly I couldn't care less whether they were there or not I think it is a good thing that everyone gets to participate on game day so good on em. Sure, they are not the lycra covered buxom wenches that some teams have and perhaps you are right they are more in keeping with the 70's style when cheerleaders were doing it because they liked doing it, but you know I don't mind that. They are fresh faced and just happy doing what they do.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What does George Peponis do at the club? Is here in the Dib clan? He always came across as a decent bloke but I'm not sure what his duties with the club are. Enlighten me?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing that an announcement is imminent that Castle will be leaving the dogs.
1130 press conference.
Info comes from reliable source
She's not leaving, she was pushed. Sure, Raelene didn't take the club to the heights expected, in fact since Greenberg left the club has gone backwards. But she is not the sole reason for the downward direction the club is heading. The board once again take us fans and members for fools, as usual. They want to show us they are doing something about the clubs issues by getting rid of Raelene but are not fixing the real problem. You see, the stench is still hanging around and until this is rid of the next CEO will be a puppet to the stinking board. These are suppose to be men that should stand up and take responsibility, instead they sit behind their desks in their suits rocking back and forth on their chairs pointing the finger just to save their own arses. GUTLESS and SHAME on the Canterbury board!!

GIVE US OUR CLUB BACK AND KINDLY STEP DOWN, PLEASE!!!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refugees burned her in the end.
They thought she was handing out free visas.

Status
Not open for further replies.