Search results

1. D

Charlie Staines

This is partly the reason manly are where they are at With a fully fit turbo they're a different side Cronulla as well with moylan fully fit I'm not sure I really want to go down that path However we do have a reliable back up in Hoppa, so maybe we could take a gamble with him. He is...
  2. D

Charlie Staines

If we do buy him I just hope we can help him manage it ...
  3. D

Opinion Credit to Lewis

He is a kid and can only get better, you're 100% right his foundation is good... his skills need polish I'm a 45 year old tradie and at 21 I didn't have half the skills i thought i had at 30 ... It's been all downhill from there ... lol It all takes time, we are a club rebuilding and if we buy...
  4. D

Charlie Staines

I hear a lot about this kid and his electric speed ... but apparently this is an issue that's plagued him for a long time ... I'm not sure how I feel about the dogs chasing him as a recruitment... I mean he would be great if fit but .... playing only 30% of the season isn't what we need
  5. D

Other News Source Lafai oil

Yeah I still don't understand the logic behind that deal considering it cost us Harper in the process
  6. D

Bird won't come to a cellar dwellers side Give it next year and if we can jag top 8 we will have players from everywhere wanting to play with us
  7. D

Given what we have and what's on offer I don't think it's a terrible idea I think with Cotric an unknown in the centres and only either a developing remis smith available for our centre pairing it can't hurt for 1 season Arguably 350 is too much but is it more like 200 plus 150 incentives...
  8. D

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

Fez hasslehoff ruined us Steve folkes once said I don't care how many points a the opposition score so long as we score more ... hence we were once the entertainers Dez the fat controller decided that didnt work for him and decided defending our way to a win was a better structure... how the...
  9. D

Opinion Jake Averillo

Not bagging his ability, but his defence as a no6 is poor 2 of the 4 tackles led to tries ... easy tries Very poor misses I don't get how he moves in 1 position in defence and can't tackle
  10. D

Opinion Jake Averillo

This kid played in our centres ??? With defence like that how ? He has potential, I mean guys like Thurston were terrible defenders early on Hopefully next year he's a better all round player in a somewhat settled squad that play in positions
  11. D

Elliot video circulating

Tell that to okenbor and Chn
  12. D

Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

We're good at keeping the competition even, imagine we kept the likes of klemmer Graham the Morris boys cook ... just to name a few Oh and while we are at it Hats off to hassler for recognising that tedesco Mitchell Moses and woods was a shit package deal Great work in saying Moses...
  13. D

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

I'm a little dissapointed to see lewis dropped completely, his defence is outstanding, And despite how poor it is he still has a kicking game as well, it would be good to see the kid transition into another position, maybe lock or even hooker. In saying that, how good is it that wakeham...
  14. D

Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Reynolds in for katoa long term anyday. No offence but the guy Katoa offers nothing as an impact player. At least you will notice when Reynolds takes the field. I was never a Reynolds fan, I mean for christs sake he couldn't throw a ball from left to right to save his life, but man...
  15. D

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Imagine we had a million dollars to spend on a half ... Oh that's right we do next year. I hate foran every time we lose like this We defended well enough to win 2 games but couldn't attack an ant colony with a Bayer contract
  16. D

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

My 2 cents it's not illegal - maybe immoral, but you can't be charged for being immoral. Do I condone it ? .... well I have an 18 year old daughter and I know she would make better life choices. In saying That I don't condone it, but honestly it's an issue that's being blown up out of...
  17. D

News Bulldogs look to youth in 2020

Des inherited a pretty decent squad in 2012 ... who are you kidding. We still didn't win a grand final even with the daily M player of the year ... Des was a dick... an era I wish to forget We are finally coming out of his backended deals tragedy... Had he been more Intelligent we...
  18. D

News Sherwin: It's good to be around the boys

Great to have him back at the club considering him and braith were the reasons we let Thurston go. I'm sure he will add something to our attack as he is a very genuine bloke and a legitimate crafty toiler. The young guys there will love what he has to offer them experience wise and let's...
  19. D

Aiden sezer

Good prospect ?? Bring home home
  20. D

Who do you expect the board to sign for 20/21 to be returned ?

Bite the bullet target money bill as much as I'm against the idea it would do us good, We have a very good nucleus of a squad that will be very competitive next year JMK 1 more year in will be a gun Lewis will be either make or break Remis smith will either find his feet again or...
  21. D

Bulldogs half pairings Win/Loss since 2018

You are right But he has the mould of a foran Question will be cogger or wakham Or buy new
  22. D

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

But it would make sense shifting lewis to hooker or starting with JMK with lewis on the bench
  23. D

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

Lewis to hooker JMK on bench foran and cogger in the halves Play all 3 Hopefully I would hate to see lewis dropped based on keeping the winning team together somehow Licca suffers because he's leaving... Not on form. His form has been adequate, kind of But he needs to make way for...
  24. D

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

Drop lichaa and move JMK to start with wakham on the interchange and viola ... a competitive team with a bit of flare
  25. D

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

Seriously ... thats not hard Apparently okunbor had a shocker in the lower grades last week.... But I would still have him over meanie Rfm has a massive future and needs to find a spot somewhere I thought brown play his best game for us last week But I do agree here totally...
  26. D

News Bulldogs cop another Foran blow

He's headed for 12 games again this year meaning he's games value is over 100g per match ... what a buy
  27. D

Not acceptable!

We also need to re spell learning to lernen. Maybe then we will understand pay
  28. D

Michael lichaa

He is only 19, I think he has good footy values and can learn. But it's a matter of a how patient he is with playing behind a real hooker if we can pick one up If he was playing at Melbourne he would be learning under bellamy and behind smith. But here, I fear if we can't sort our...
  29. D

Michael lichaa

We need someone on the field That first half a 10 year old could have broken through our right edge
  30. D

Michael lichaa

What a fall from grace for that kid Was supposed to be the biggest thing since Cam Smith All due respect to the guy and his family but surely he should just leave. It's clear that his potential here has reached its climax. The guy should be running the show here given the...
  31. D

Michael lichaa

Did he get hooked and not return in the second half ? I don't remember seeing him play the 2nd half
  32. D

Rd 15 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3 Moylan - 6 errors 2 Shaun Johnson ( kicking out on the full and losing the ball at the end ) 1 Matt moylan ( grubber to the in goal with 4 on 1 ) Other than that shit game once foran came off ( he's done for the season )
  33. D

News Secret hand injury has Maroons firebrand Dylan Napa in doubt for State of Origin II

We were about to make a massive dash home ... now that's fucked our chances Oh wait we have Tolman and Elliot... We can still do it !
  34. D

Opinion What a coach ... i love Dean Pay

Not disagreeing here mate. But it was a slight mismatch for my liking in a club trying to put it's best foot forward 1st grade is 1st grade play what's in front of you. However the coach seems to think we can put sub par players in foreign positions against world class players...
  35. D

JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Admittedly no one's been making breaks and support play didn't exist until DWZ showed us that it can actually happen ... Maybe JMK was looking for tolman and was shocked when he saw a back in support
  36. D

Opinion Re building or re-buying ?

Sure, but we really need to not get cooked or Thurstoned again Paying big money for a good coach to recognise this talent is so important for us right now Particularly if we are cashed up and planning for 2021 I hope pay is that man or we will regret this in 5 years Sadly I...
  37. D

Opinion Re building or re-buying ?

I would hate to lose the talented young guys We have here go to another club and become the best ever to pull on the boots I hope it's a 1 off buy with maybe 1 other big buy for 2021 If we need to buy the comp than what sort of coach do we have ???
  38. D

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Of course ... how stupid of me to think otherwise
  39. D

Luke Leary
  40. D

Where would tolman play
  41. D

He needs to learn not to go missing in attack and be used better finding holes in the defensive line ... his support play needs to exist .... Billy Slater was No1 for both as well as his positional play and safe hands Meaney is a talent but needs to find that next level
  42. D

If he was given a shot on the wing V .... let's say, the tigers. Then he may have had a chance to shine This is not picking on him. He's a talent. But ffs... he was hung out to dry by Pay on the weekend
  43. D

What's the point if we can't give him clean ball 1.15million dollar trophy (dust collector)
  44. D

I feel like the point was missed Meaney might make a good winger in time, but to be put up against Latrell and Daniel on the cusp of origin selection was a weak ass move by the coach The poor kid took a knife to a gun fight and was told they were unarmed What weak minded human would...
  45. D

Biggest lol of the game

Amen
  46. D

Biggest lol of the game

I think he shit himself that there was support
  47. D

I agree 100% Poor kid He's a good football player with a good career ahead of him
  48. D

Imagine being 5ft8 weighing in at 60kgs wringing wet and being asked to play on the wing against Daniel Tupu and Latrell Mitchell... A dream come true for a young half / fullback changing clubs to forge a career Also how good would it be to be an up and coming hooker to be told your...
  49. D

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

I was stunned to see Montoya still in the side Maybe the view from the coaches box is different to ours For mine Montoya was the reason they walked though that edge .... Crichton was left stranded without a paddle .... Montoya no where in sight
  50. D

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

I feel as though pay heard the roosters were going to rest a few players. I think he took it too far Can someone tell him they didn't say they were putting their sg ball side in Albeit they would still beat us these days ... hard to swallow. Not so much for Elliot though , he seems to...
  51. D

Opinion Foran to hooker

The dudes a dick. Dean pay would have it in his head but it would change by the time he wrote it down
  52. D

Opinion Foran to hooker

You clearly made your point, however what makes your "opinion" or "views" better than mine. Everyone has and is entitled to an opinion, your opinion of me requiring several uppercut over a few days has been taken on board, along with the mentality that comes with such a statement. I am happy...
  53. D

Opinion Foran to hooker

Man ... we just need a change to be straight up and it would be nice to see lewis playing top grade somewhere in the squad
  54. D

No Source Doggies to pick up a St Merge Centre

RFM we need to cut back on the hyphenated names, it's killing my life
  55. D

Opinion Foran to hooker

Ouch .... just caught up with the bombardment of abuse and spelling maestros For anyone to shoot down moving foran to hooker hasn't got a clue We are running dead last and we break down at dummy half We don't have any alternative at the club as a hooker currently We could have...
  56. D

Opinion Foran to hooker

I think it's a good move, We should partition the club to make it happen
  57. D

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

1 DWZ. 2 remis 3 hoppa 4 meanie/ liccha ... based on cap money spent 5 criton / okonbor when fit 6 lewis 7 cogger 9 foran 8. Tolman 10 napa 11 Jackson 12 CHN 13 Martin 14 JMK Bench with 3 other big in form bodies I firmly believe foran is a No9 for us .... he is the key to...
  58. D

Frustration

That's definitely true ... but what is pay to do ! Imagine being in his position Already over 3mil of our cap are playing park footy
  59. D

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Im not so sure next year will be a total write off tbh ... if we keep clearing out the overpaid players (not saying over rated ) but over paid then we will be able to buy in the right areas ...
  60. D

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Very hard to swallow Good luck to him he will be good at the tigers But i fear losing klemmer before we are totally cap compliant !!! That will be even tougher to swallow
  61. D

Frustration

He is a 5/8 ... i always questioned the 7 on his back Your spot on !!!
  62. D

Frustration

It's the kind of frustration the club has given us fans over the past few years... the stupid thing is how obvious it was last year and the year before ... having foran under des was supposed to fix our attacking woes ... Who knows if things would have been dofferent if des was here ...
  63. D

Frustration

Love it Passion
  64. D

Frustration

That would directly lead to his long term injuries hindering him after 15minutes of actual game time ... Like i mean hes fresh fit and firing for 15-20 minutes a game playing like he should ... but oppositions send a bit of traffic his way then his injuries start playing part in what can...
  65. D

Frustration

Fair point, but i watched him get tackled on the last tackle without a play at hand on the tigers 10mtr line ... i believe he is supposed to be in control of 4th and 5th tackle options when we are pressing the opposition line ... Correct me if i'm wrong but thats supposed to be what 1mil a...
  66. D

Drop JMK

Hahaha... very true However experts here can sort that out and still stay cap compliant
  67. D

Drop JMK

I agree but if we waited for him to get better than he would be out for the season ... he carries more long term injuries than can be fixed in the remainder of his contract.... your on the money though if he was 100% fit he would be a different player imo
  68. D

Drop JMK

So you can't see whats wrong with a tradesman sitting at home reaping a million dollars a year while the 1st year goes out and screws up week in week out ... Speaking of muppets Wow lololo
  69. D

Drop JMK

Yep ... it's definitely frustrating times here ... Micheal lichaa 1m a year playing reserve does my head in Its like because hes not there now playing first grade hes out of the line of fire, leaving jmk to cop all the flack
  70. D

Drop JMK

71. D

Drop JMK

The kid has just reached puberty and your searching for his head ... We should probably move him on i guess and watch in awe as thurston retires at the cowboys ... just sayin
  72. D

Frustration

So week in week out I watch my beloved bulldogs run around with my kids My daughter a dragon supporter and my son a dogs supporter Funniest moment is when we lead in the first half My son gives it to my daughter saying how good we are ... The only tjing i can add is we jave a...
  73. D

How Good Is Cook

Doesn't matter ... i still want to blame des
  74. D

How Good Is Cook

So to did cranky franky ... he got to hold up the english trophy a fortnight ago ...
  75. D

How Good Is Cook

Thanks for the reminder . .. while your at it why dont you remind us how good jt is ... or marty tapau ... (Head down in hands in disgust)
  76. D

T-REX LEAVING

does anyome know if he is still a marquee player this year ? With that twat leaving along with brown and a few others ... That should put us right on the keiran budget ??? If this is the case and that happens i believe we will be in good shape for the next 3 seasons with the...
  77. D

Frustrated

Tell me about it ...
  78. D

Frustrated

Something has to give or its out the door week 1 ... we just cant compete against team that have better organisers than we do
  79. D

Frustrated

All year i have been waiting for something to happen The more i watch the more i wonder from who ? I love the bulldogs and its been heart breaking watching week in week out ... I share everyone heres heartbreakevery game ... Looking back at the last few weeks we have had a tough assignment...
  80. D

My 2016 post

You know All year i have been waiting for something to happen The more i watch the more i wonder from who ? I love the bulldogs and its been heart breaking watching week in week out ... I share everyone heres heartbreak every game ... Looking back at the last few weeks we...