Search results

1. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What I am trying to say here is the Dogs are like the Eels of around 2-3 years ago - plenty of INDIVIDUAL effort and talent but you have no cohesion or leadership to pull it altogether. It seems like your interpretation of "bodies in motion" mean guys walking back onside.
  2. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

I have always been a fan of Lachlan Lewis and do not understand why he cannot get a run. (Is he injured?) Some coaches (The Eels infamous Bush Coach in particular) are simply too scared to make changes when they are needed - maybe Barrett is the same, he did the same at Moanly - would not drop...
  3. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

LOL - it is amazing how SHITE wingers can be when all they have to do is stay near the sideline knitting sweaters for the homeless. DWZ is much stronger from the back but one single attribute is not what the Dogs need atm. I honestly cannot understand the Dogs over the past few years. Your...
  4. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It's the bloody 1% that gets everytime.lol
  5. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogs are in for a hiding. You cannot expect to win much playing a 40 game. Lack real leadership on field. I expect to see some good footy form the Dogs but Parra will shut you down big time.
  6. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?

Belgium Malinoise, also known as a Belgium Shepherd.
  7. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I did not know where best to post this - So guess what? YES I am as OK as I can get and looking for mischief to get myself into. This is a copy / paste from 1EE but who cares. I think I am sufficiently set up to annoy my fair share of you guys - let's just have a ball - AY...
  8. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Ain't that the weird part of it. People with long term chronic medical conditions are prone to these little episodes - that is not to say others are exempt. For years my wife and middle daughter suffered "panic attacks" I could not understand what the feck they were talking about. Wife could not...
  9. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Any chance of a trailer as well - I would come down for a ride like that.
  10. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

You're the best my lovely.
  11. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Social Media Bryce Cartwright

I AM BEING STALKED !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH. It's good you have a dream mate but I am sure I can get a box of tissues across to you before Rd 8. lol
  12. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

A mate of mine said something similar to me the other day "God don't like ya, the Devils scared of ya so we got to suffer with you staying here" Rule 1 - Have Fun Rule 2. Get up to mischief Rule 3. Don't get arrested
  13. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Bring it on brother. My daily mantra, "So far so good" and "each new day has its own special little adventures" Been scrolling through your team and if Barret is any good as a coach I reckon you guys will be in the mix this year. Behind the Eels of course but you should make the finals - where...
  14. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Eat your hearts out suckers! We win again - don't we? PMSL, headline news in January 2021 when everyone else knew about the break up back in November. Bryce is training up a storm on minimum coin so at worst we get another player for reggies or waterbody, at best he comes out and spanks the...
  15. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

CRIKEY - 4 years and still going strong. Onya mate and I concur with your wishes to the family and donor.
  16. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sorry Alan, I did not know he had passed. Mate, I am not into letters and such - what we are into is time together - far more precious for me and I think for them, although your comments are well founded and meaningful to many people. You are showing you are a good man by "just being there" and...
  17. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Definitely the family mate - the "victim" can come to terms with it (eventually) but the family are the ones who really suffer. If I am in too much pain, just rip into the heavy duty shit and it eases off for awhile, the emotional pain for the family never eases off.
  18. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

The worst thing your niece's uncle will be going through is watching what this is doing to his family mate. I know, I am watching what it is doing to my family with my cancer. Just being there at times is all that is needed to lift someone up.
  19. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rumour Jarryd Hayne

First DeBellin with no clear jury decision now Hayne. For me this says insufficient evidence to convince the juries "beyond reasonable doubt" Unusual for two cases in a row to go this way.
  20. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rumour Jarryd Hayne

We have Michael Jennings up for grabs - get a two for none deal.
  21. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

GEE-FUKN-ZUZ Taken me months to be able to get back into the "updated" site - kept telling me I did not have administration rights every time I tried to log in. OK so there is another reason I haven't been here as well - I am currently locked in a dance off with the Ole Spanish Dancer (Cancer)...
  22. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Just make sure you bastards knock the Rorters off and I promise to play nice on here for - say - maybe half a day. Hehe. Are you doing well mate?
  23. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Well G'day again Doggies - sorry I haven't been around to gloat about the Eels but spending way too much time riding around in Ambulances and had to change my mailing address to the local hospital over the past few months. Hope all you guys are OK and hopefully I can contribute a bit more grief...
  24. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

What gender is your car?

Hehe - three cars in our family Daughter lives with us has female Santa Fe called Lola Grand daughter has Mazda 6 called Lettie (Fast and Furious reference) Mine is Lexus RX350 called The Limo - bloody magnificent vehicle that is gender neutral I guess. One tick off the bucket list and I stole...
  25. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Hope it works out for you mate - all the best.
  26. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mate you are not listening - you need to get your arse to a hospital NOW! Do you really think if this is your heart it is going to wait for you to be ready to do something about this? FFS man this could be your life your are fucking around with. I didn't even know I was actually having a heart...
  27. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Coronavirus.

Never before in the history of mankind has anyone been able to control the entire population of the world as effectively as it is being done over a (mild) flu virus. Influenza A is far more deadly than this, but Corona evidently spreads very quickly- but here is the catch - Corona virus is one...
  28. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing you are afraid to go to sleep is a very bad indicator - surprisingly YOU instinctively know when something is wrong with your body and health. I spent half of January in hospital after "not too bad" chest pains...
  29. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Opinion Finally! Game Day - Bulldogs vs Eels

I reckon you could go over there and give them a bit of a touch up Moe - I certainly didn't see this as anything convincing. First half you guys were the better team by far - just you don't seem to be able to mount any sort of serious attacking options - that said I didn't see the Eels do much...
  30. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

News NRL gender adviser’s take on scandal, Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph

The real problem------------------------------ these morons just have to tell the whole world they finally found some brain dead bimbo to get their rocks off for them. IF these clowns did not post pictures and/or videos or go public with any of this - guess what - no one would have known and...
  31. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Opinion Finally! Game Day - Bulldogs vs Eels

Its nice to dream until the Eels turn it into a nightmare for you. :p
  32. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Game on boys. You lost some fire power with the two suspended players but you're not looking too shabby. Brad Arthur (my 2nd least favourite coach in the comp just in front of Dean Pay) has gone for tried and not so true favourites. I don't think Waqa Blake will play so Taka should come in with...
  33. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

I will admit you guys deserved this win. Best game of the season, agree we will not see better in the finals FMD where was this form early in the season? You would have been pushing for top 4 imo.
  34. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

DROP BEAR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. - Drop Bear Tribute Thread

Hello lovely lady - I would expect nothing less than FULL support from you and all the rest on here for your team. Geez - even when the Eels had a mortgage on The Spoon Pete and me stood behind them (I stood further behind Pete though, in the hope no one could see...
  35. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The only guy I know who could insult you and leave you grinning about it. Nathan Gremmo Day on 30th - we didn't get the bloody NRL up orf their arses to do anything but Gremmo Day lives on. Which team are you guys sending for the match? We need you guys to play dead to stay in the 8. :dizzy:8-)
  36. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

FFS my man, just caught up with all of your shit - don't get used to that pneumonia shit man - just out of hospital myself after second round for the year. Been a Mexican year for me - Juan **** of a year, that's why I haven't been here stirring the pot.
  37. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I always heard there was nothing "stubborn" about you mate. lol
  38. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

LMFAO - "Must suck that your lot couldn’t even cheat properly" now that's another trophy I had completely forgotten about - great pick up mate. One does NOT simply lose that winning feeling -although the excitement of the occasion does fade over time. :upset: St Merge won their last premiership...
  39. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Opinion We need our own home ground stadium

There is a reason why footy fields are built North/South. Imagine an afternoon game and trying to take a high ball with the sun directly in your eyes.
  40. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

Just look at my avatar - that should give you a hint. :|
  41. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

Agree - both Belmore and Leichhardt should be rebuilt. Great in their day, but that was before Noah ran his boat into a mountain.
  42. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

SEE - shows I am right - we got so many more trophies than any other team in the comp. We have set the bar so low no one will ever get under it. :) The difference between Dogs and Eels is simple really - we have suffered the pain a lot longer than what you are going through and for so long we...
  43. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

Old enough to be your Grand Father son. :astonished:
  44. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

BankWest Stadium

51 - 6 doesn't look too shit to me. :blush: Then you might be right because we only reamed you lot 36 - 16 Bulldogs #16 - STONE COLD MUTHALESS LAST! *sigh* - NEVER lead with your chin. They should pay YOU to go to any match with that record. :astonished::fearful::kissingheart::yum:
  45. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

External observation from me, who does not have an axe to grind. "Penalty" Peranara should NEVER be allowed to even watch RL, let alone be a ref. If ever one man can stuff a game completely it is this bag of chit. You guys have some good players and some woeful ones. Cogger - great little bloke...
  46. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Is age just a number? Or is that what old people say?

About time you got back to work after your last few years of laying around bludging. :astonished::blush::confounded::cry::cryingcat::dizzy::frowning::D:grinning::tonguewink: How the fecking hell are ya mate?
  47. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

LOL Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get Bob dog a bone - when she bent down she lost her frown coz ole Bob dog had a bone of his own.
  48. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

As an unemotional observer I noticed the Dogs are not yet playing the full 80 minutes. I was impressed with the game against the Storm but your guys let it slip and grasped defeat from the jaws of victory. Play the full 80 against St Merge and should come away with the 2 competition points. Your...
  49. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Wait till you get to my age mate - they all very scary then. :dizzy:
  50. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Growing older is inevitable - growing up is an option - why pay for an option you will never use?
  51. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

You guys are getting worse than the Eels. Coach has team unbeatable for the spoon so you extend the contract of a bloke who got punted from the Eels. Oh dear. Write the next two years off and come back in 2021, save yourself the heartache.
  52. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Ummmmmmm - YEAH...........right. Have to admit I didn't see this coming though.
  53. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Funny, that's almost the exact same as I said on 1EE. Each way bet imo.
  54. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

And that is exactly what made the difference Straight18 - we played as a team whereas you guys adopted the old Eels method of playing as individuals with no communication. You do realise Pay is an ex Eel who could not cut it in our coaching roster don't you...
  55. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Just been reading that feel good story on Foran mate. If he is on a comeback then we could be in trouble. I promise to be gentle with you when we take the 2 points off you lol - however we can never trust the Doggies to roll over when playing the Eels.
  56. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Hehe - just when you thought I wasn't going to stick my head in - HERE I AM and full of sass. Interesting game for both sides me thinks. You guys played like the Eels 2018 last week - YES you were THAT bad and you know it. On the other hand I could not find any player to really complain about in...
  57. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

News NRL Fold on Tigers fiasco. Pascoe back and fine reduced.

Turd Greenbug and Peter "Poo" Beattie - now there's a combination for you.
  58. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Opinion Lewis to play lock

LEWIS TO LOCK??????????? - FFS even Brad Arthur isn't that stoopid. Oops, sorry, yes Arthur would be THAT stoopid. Hope you're right - will bugger the young bloke completely and give us a chance to hand the spoon over to you lot. How do some of these coaches get a gig in anything above a...
  59. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

7 weeks till xmas

Haha - I found if you just ignore it eventually goes away. Anyhow I may not get the chance to crawl back into the Kennel before the Fat Fella comes down your chimney so MERRY FECKING CHRISTMAS people - Here's to the Eels winning more than 4 games in 2019 ( during the finals play offs that is)
  60. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

News MPs consider introducing OPT OUT Organ Donation Policy.

That about sums it up mate. I figure when I am dead I won't care anyway so where is the problem? "Religious reasons" - DO NOT get me started - if these clowns are so into religion they will condemn others to death or a life of misery then I don't think they are religious at all. Haven't seen any...
  61. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Done deal guys - you got Napa, Knights got Klemmer.
  62. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

That would be great to have you in the Eels camp Horse. Just imagine - we got Pritchard in 9 - beat that! We got Evans as a prop - purchased him because he better than Nappy San. PLUS - we got........................(wait for it)................................................MORE SPOONS THAN...
  63. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Billy Slater will play in the 2018 GF!

ME passive aggressive? Nah - nothing passive about me when I get aggressive lol People tend to miss my demented attempts at sarcasm, twisted humour or just dementedness. Did I understand this correctly? "How is it right that a fine is the same for a millionaire as it is for a pauper" When did...
  64. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

This decision signals the return of the shoulder charge - pure and simple. Wolfy you are a great person but I think you are running on emotion and sentiment instead of being objective. Still luvs ya tho:kissingheart:
  65. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Bored and trolling - BUT - the definition of the NRL.
  66. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

LMFAO 1) EVERYONE knew this was going to be the result before the game ended last week 2) So many fans have been screaming for the return of the Shoulder Charge and now Billy has got it for you. 3) Unless a player hits another player head on, Ie comes from the side, they cannot be charged for a...
  67. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Mate you were crazy long before this - but we luvs ya heaps anyway. Stay strong bro, you don't know how much it means to so many people to see you back and dishing up some shit.
  68. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Not to make fun of your comment Wahesh - but 18 minutes without breathing and no signs of brain activity is something of an indication you sure ain't alive as we know it.
  69. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The only thing any of us can say with certainty is we have no idea at all. Houdini promised his wife if there was a "way back" he would contact her - never happened. Then I know of people who claim they have not only seen, but talked to loved ones who have passed away during near death...
  70. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Love your work Kaz. Today is Jersey Day so hopefully everyone will be wearing their favourite sports jersey. I intended to do a Jersey Day blog but didn't manage to get it done. NRL never did show much interest in a full Organ Donor Awareness round that Peter had started to try and get happening...
  71. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Morris Bros

LMFAO - this place is looking more like 1 Eyed Eel every time I come here. 6 weeks ago the Kennel could not get rid of the Morris boys quick enough - now you are crying in your beers. We do exactly the same on the other side of town. lol
  72. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The Bulldogs rip the Dragons a new Red V at Kogarah

Two of the best for the Dogs on the day and you guys don't want them - have you lot poached our Recruitment team lol?
  73. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Bizarre Sports

Most bizarre sport(?) I watch is the Eels pretending to be a NRL team.
  74. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Kennels Much Loved Opposition Supporters

You are thinking of Serpent, aka Snake on 1EE
  75. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "Why" thread

LOL - now try and tell me you would NOT give the Blonde chick a BIG BANG.
  76. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Care to rephrase that Kiwi - I would rate Holland as the better player tonight - he scored Pain didn't lol
  77. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Told you lot the SPOON IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I knew both our teams were in deep shit but guys you have a total disintegration on your hands by losing this one. Anyway I am going bush again so will be back for Mad Monday and much crying in our beers later in August. Not being nasty but a...
  78. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

You got that right Brendan7. That was Hayne's best game since returning from Dreamland to NRL and his contract is/was on the line, although rumour has it the Bush Coach has given him another 2 years at reduced rate. Sure you guys don't want a replacement for Josh? Hehe
  79. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

You have got to be kidding me - Eels $1.66 - FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKK! Get on the Dogs boys and girls.
  80. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

This looks like the 1EE site - we reckon Holland will street our guys lol. Imo Klemmer is one of the most over rated players in the comp. - that should start a shit fight Heehee.
  81. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Not a chance mate. Eels are used to losing and panic if they get to the front on the scoreboard. Personally if I was a betting man I would have my money on the Pink Shirted pooftas to stuff the game all round. The two teams can't stuff up anymore than what they have already. lol Dogs by a couple...
  82. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Dogs Debut Duo

Bloody hell - young Lewis must have gone pretty good - even got a blog on 1EE saying how good he was.
  83. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Dogs Debut Duo

At least you are getting someone to turn up to the game - MASSIVE crowd of 6,900 last night - what does that tell you?
  84. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Dogs Debut Duo

LOL - I just might come down for Rd 20 and sit in the Doggies bay wearing my Eels jersey cheering you blokes on. FFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a mortgage on the Spoon and we ain't letting it go - after this season we will have SIX (6) more spoons than any...
  85. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Debutant Lachlan Lewis has right talent and temperament for struggling club, says Uncle Wally

Listen Dizzie I am highly offended by you lot trying to claim last spot on the ladder. THAT IS OURS AND WE WON'T FIGHT ANYONE TO KEEP IT! Love your last line though - spot on.
  86. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Dogs Debut Duo

You're a funny man Howie. How the hell do you think you can knock the Eels out of 16th spot?
  87. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Dogs Debut Duo

This would never happen at the Eels - we let ALL our good juniors go and promote no one. *sigh* I like the look of young Lewis - goes good.
  88. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Former Origin star Gavin Allen in desperate need of a heart transplant

DON'T EVEN MENTION THOSE FUCKING WANKERS OVER AT NRL HQ. Biggest pack of self serving fukwits you will ever meet. Normally I refrain from swearing in blogs BUT THEY ARE FUCKTARDS, ARSEHOLES, DEAD ***** AND WORSE.
  89. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "Why" thread

Hehe - imagine if you and me and a number of people on here and on 1 Eyed Eel ever got together to form a RL team - UN-FKN-BEATABLE MAN!!!!!!!! Racing around the ground with our Zimmer frames and walking sticks - GOD I think I have lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to scroll through the...
  90. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "Why" thread

Just a few small challenges mate. Still vertical and breathing though.
  91. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

No more tears brother (can't stand soggy pillows) - HEY - we are the FIRST team to have no chance of making the top 8 in 2018 = WINNER yes? I am not sure about this other milestone in the Eels history but I think after this year we will be the club with the most spoons - Dogs don't even come...
  92. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "Why" thread

Why do we eat HAMburgers that are BEEF?
  93. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

G'day Mr I - been a while and I come onto this. Stay strong my man.
  94. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Doggies are sooooooooooooooooo slow Zee - I snuck in here ages ago. lol Still having problems but I get past security every now and then.
  95. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Hey shit for brains - you on MY turf and didn't check in? You still up here?
  96. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Been absent for a while from here, condolences and best wishes for Izzy's family.