Is age just a number? Or is that what old people say?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the mafs reunion many of the older women were saying that age is just a number?

Is it true or is that just what old people say?

Fact is anything that is weathered doesn't look as good as new. I think as we age our bodies definately weather. There are not many 40 year Olds that can go with a 20 year old, like for like.

I was talking to a mechanic. I remember him from when he was young. He said his back hurts, knees, neck, shoulders, to the point he has many days off. He is 48 years old only.
Do you prefer Milfs who drive a camry, have an immaculate lawn and have an A-Grade pest control regime?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Age is just a number...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most women age poorly for some reason they look older quicker than men except liz Hurley of course yum
Asian broads are an interesting lot. They look like they're in their twenties and then BAM! they look 600. There's no in between.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure it's not just me that has noticed this, but it seems every new thread you create is like straight out of "school holidays" territory, and seems to have an incredibly condescending tone towards it, as if you opinion is gospel.

Not sure why you post in such a style, but you need to change that.

On the mafs reunion
Discussion of MAFS should get you a permaban!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Genetics play a part.
My grandmother at 60 could of easily passed for 10 years younger.
Not one silver hair and never used hair dye.

I’m turning 35 soon, my girlfriend when she met me thought I was 31?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Asian broads are an interesting lot. They look like they're in their twenties and then BAM! they look 600. There's no in between.
Brother, as a man who used to work in an office littered with Asian babes all over the place, I agree with you.

Here's a visual of it...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. Not all us 80s babies are Gen Y spoiled pricks. Some of us are hard-workers Arabniggas!
I was born in 88 am whiter than an albino alligator and am deeply ashamed of most of my generation, not sure what that says about me and I couldn't give a toss tbh

(for the record, milfs all the way)

Reactions: K E

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was born in 88 am whiter than an albino alligator and am deeply ashamed of most of my generation, not sure what that says about me and I couldn't give a toss tbh

(for the record, milfs all the way)
I reckon you're alright man, most 80s babies are in or close to their 30s by now, it's mainly the 90s+ folks.

That's why it's important to raise kids the way we were raised... tough, hard working, honest.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Not all us 80s babies are Gen Y spoiled pricks. Some of us are hard-workers Arabniggas!
About time you got back to work after your last few years of laying around bludging. :astonished::blush::confounded::cry::cryingcat::dizzy::frowning::D:grinning::tonguewink:
How the fecking hell are ya mate?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the mafs reunion many of the older women were saying that age is just a number?

Is it true or is that just what old people say?

Fact is anything that is weathered doesn't look as good as new. I think as we age our bodies definately weather. There are not many 40 year Olds that can go with a 20 year old, like for like.

I was talking to a mechanic. I remember him from when he was young. He said his back hurts, knees, neck, shoulders, to the point he has many days off. He is 48 years old only.
You watch MAFS ??