Search results

1. B

Every year I am stooped into thinking "dragons" won't choke

Lol the title says it all. Every year for the last 5 years I start to think surely this year they won't choke again after leading the comp early hahaha another one coming up. Anything outside top 4 this year is a choke for them with that roster!
  2. B

Josh Jackson

Always been a great player for us solid as and rarely has a bad game but the vision and passing game he has now developed has made him such a complete player. A true bulldog!
  3. B

2017 & 2018

Maybe it's not Hasler nor pay that are the issues here, it's this very very average team we currently have and that is with our new inclusions. 2017 first 5 rounds f 62 A 95 2 wins 2018 first 5 rounds F 76 A 130. 1 win Both pathetic in there own ways and very similar starts to the year...
  4. B

Worst sporting team in the last decade

There can not be any worse then this surely!!!! They look like headless chooks out there to the point where its comical
  5. B

LETS JUST SAY......

We somehow win the comp in 2018, will des..troyer be forgiven for the last 4-5 years of torture? Personally im not so sure
  6. B

When we are in front

As pathetic as our overall game plan is does anyone notice thats even worse if we are in the lead? We havent been in front many times but when we were including against the knights and tigers it just becomes 5 hitups and useless bomb, its as if they believe they can protect any lead. We seem to...
  7. B

Defending against kicks

It is a very important part of defence and should be worked on. There would be no worse feeling then when defending so well to then conceed a try from a kick. Imo nobody in the front line should be sticking feet or hands out, just let the fullback n wingers deal with it. I am pretty sure elliot...
  8. B

Interesting stat

Although the presence of calming halfback has turned us around i still think a big recognition has to go to the teams overall defence....5 out of our 7 games we have conceeded 12 pts or less which is premiership winning type defence. 2 bad defensive displays against chooks n eagles but geez the...
  9. B

The rookies vs the regulars!!

I think its safe to say that we lose tonight quite comfortably if mybe, hoppa and holland were playing but instead the rookies who replaced them were great tonight. Abbey-out of position early to allow a try but his injection and speed tonight along with being safe at the back was excellent...
  10. B

IF WE WERE TO WIN TONIGHT

IF WE WERE TO WIN TONIGHT despite the type of game we played or performance wise, would it be one of the better wins of our club in recent times due to the week of hell we have had, 5 day turnaround, embarassed 36-0, coach under the pump, players under the pump etc etc Its just a IF but thoughts??
  11. B

Players unhappy too

Had a relative of mine at our semi against panthers with a seat right behind our bench, when jr came back to his seat after his head assesment the trainer was passing on his message from des which was "just settle, keep settling the play" which caused jr to have a spray at the trainer with foul...
  12. B

If sharks win it....

The nrl will making it waaayyy too obvious that its all a set up these days 2014- souths...43 year drought 2015- cowboys- first premiership 2016- sharks? First premiership I get the nrl is a business but come on!!!
  13. B

Do we have....

The roster to win a premiership next year IF our WHOLE attacking structure changes in every way. What i mean by this is if we rub out this forward dominated style and use our backline the way it is supposed to be used and run holes and get the backs standing deep like other sides then is this...
  14. B

whats the go with kas and pritchard, are they on report??

Still soaking up another heart stopping finals win by our boys but can't help thinking about next week if without Pritchard and kas....were they both put on report?? Was too busy swearing at the TV to see
  15. B

Trent Robinson should be fined!!

If the nrl is fair dinkum that sore loser should be slapped with a 10k fine for his press conference, more then half of it was about the refs...be consistent nrl!!
  16. B

lol at the biggest choke in nrl history once we knock off the rorters

This would have to go down as the biggest choke in nrl if the Rorters were to bow out in straight sets as odds on favs to win comp....would make my decade if that happens at the hands of the mighty bulldogs
  17. B

finals wk 1(non bulldogs games)

I don't want to be evil and ask for injuries so hopefully alot of shoulder charges and water bottles thrown tonight lol
  18. B

confirmed by mcgreggor that widdop will play

Just red that widdop will be a certain starter tomorrow so its iimportant that des has all our big boppers running at him all night as there is no way he is 100% fit
  19. B

Who do we want to win rorters or storm?

This could have a major bearing on how far we go. Personally I'd rather meet the Rorters in gf and not next wk but on the other hand having to travel to melb then qld then back to syd might take its toll and be draining...thoughts??
  20. B

Who would you prefer to play week 1 finals, dragons or souths?

Dragons would be the easier game you would think especially with a cloud over widdop and I expect South's to lift against us but would love nothing more then to knock out the scum of the league!!
  21. B

can our inexperienced spine take us all the way?

Not so much worried about experience, bmoz and Reynolds are very experienced but I'm concerned about the whole spine combination....this will be there first game all together and only a week out from finals. Compare this to the spine of roosters, broncs, cows....pretty stable although iinjured...
  22. B

pritchard on report (Update free to play with early plea)

With the strange way the nrl deals with charges im kinda worried they will charge Pritchard, his record is pretty clean isn't it??
  23. B

seems most definate we are to play dragons or souths in wk 1

Besides South's losing results haven't been kind to us and might have to settle for 5th or 6th spot. Don't think we will have an issue disposing of either of these 2 sides and getting a safe passage into week 2, might not be such a bad thing if we miss the 4 which seems highly likely now. Can...
  24. B

who is your most hated opposition club and why? overall not just in 2015

Mine would be Hands down roosters, from stealing our comp in 02, to knocking us out of the prelim in 03, to stealing our players in bunches and bringing back that scum sbw to the nrl after what he did to us and the code in general. Will never hate a club as much as I do the roosters!!
  25. B

could this be first year team wins from outside thr top 4??

With serious injuries to key players last night and inglis this has opened the door to quite healthy teams like dogs, storm, sharks. This comp just turned on its head and Is a golden chance for us to take advantage. About time other teams go through what we go through injury wise
  26. B

souths to miss the 8???

Might sound unrealistic but no inglis, poor form and finish with broncs and roosters. Ohh the laugh I will have if manly take there place in the 8 lol
  27. B

luke beats charge(protected souths species or nrl is a joke)

This baffles me, they come down hard and then drop the case on the first player that contests this new bs shoulder charge rule, somethings got to give with this shoulder charge crap