whats the go with kas and pritchard, are they on report??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still soaking up another heart stopping finals win by our boys but can't help thinking about next week if without Pritchard and kas....were they both put on report?? Was too busy swearing at the TV to see

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think kas is more at risk of a ban for the crusher.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't think that even deserve a penalty myself. For Frank, wtf are you meant to do if a player drops at your feet while running?

And Kas is nothing, he wasn't flopping, he was making a tackle, it sure as **** can't be a crusher tackle if the guy is on the ground and your jumping in to complete a tackle with it not completed yet (despite the dribbling bullshit Rabs had to say about it at the time).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Neither of them should have anything to worry about. The player wasnt tackled, so Kas had every right to tackle him. And Tanks knees dont actually contact the player, his shins do, you can always see his knees over the top of the player on the ground.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope u guys are right. I have a bad feeling

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not even a penalty! Crushers are when u put pressure on the neck and Kas just flop aggressively on a player which was on the ground whilst Pritchard hit the guy with his shin NO KNEES!! NO KICK!! NOT EVEN A PENALTY!! Its obvious the refs were out to make a game out of it or even make the dogs lose!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too hope you guys are right too, I guess we find out Monday if charged but were they put on report on the field or just a penalty??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Maloney didnt get suspended for a dick kick then Frank is ok. Also i know it was to play in a grand final in 2009, but Hayne missed suspension for blatantly kneeing Goodwin... So Frank is fine. As for Kas that just a part of the game when your lying on the ground, but if the corrupt judiciary suspend him i wouldn't be surprised.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If either do get put on report, our club better fight it....... not a down grade, a not guilty.

Both are 100% fine, I'll stand by my thought that neither even where as much as a penalty let alone being on report (however, this is the NRL, so **** knows what the morons will do).

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
I didn't think they were penalties

Pritchard running at full speed to get the ball and widdop fell in front of him

Kasiano just fell aggressively on a player not tackled

And was their penalty to tie it up correct I thought that if nightingale touches the ball it's not offside? I dunno

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Widdop and the dragqueens are so god damn soft if NRL is to tough for ya than play netball ya pansies!!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank is on report. Kas' tackle wasn't an issue.

We're not one of the teams the Nrl want to see in the grand final so don't be suprised if you see a charge for Franky and we will be in trouble without him.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank is on report. Kas' tackle wasn't an issue.

We're not one of the teams the Nrl want to see in the grand final so don't be suprised if you see a charge for Franky and we will be in trouble without him.
Then **** em, plead not guilty. There was no knee contact..... if anything, he went out of his way to not hurt Widdop and stopped dead going over the top of him.

To call that leading with the knees is a farce, he only just stopped short of tripping over the guy ffs.

Want to see leading with the knees? watch every second game Slater plays. It was a bullshit penalty and would be a bullshit charge.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If frank gets suspended des will pick Lloyd p on the bench but I think he should go with pat on bench with lane starting . Reading that pat has been going real good in nsw cup since his return. Offers second phase play. Hope it doesn't come to this thougg

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If frank gets suspended des will pick Lloyd p on the bench but I think he should go with pat on bench with lane starting . Reading that pat has been going real good in nsw cup since his return. Offers second phase play. Hope it doesn't come to this thougg
Yeah patty would be perfect to fill in absolute monster can't wait to see him tear it up tomorrow and he should be in first grade next year instead of trex great to see him come back from that sickening injury and play well

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@MCarayannis: Confirmation that Frank Pritchard and Sam Kasiano are both on report

Sydney morning herald journo

Status
Not open for further replies.