Players unhappy too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a relative of mine at our semi against panthers with a seat right behind our bench, when jr came back to his seat after his head assesment the trainer was passing on his message from des which was "just settle, keep settling the play" which caused jr to have a spray at the trainer with foul language.
This along with graham in every presser and the way so little effort is put in by some players its clear to see most have had enough just as we have.
Sad times!!!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys what i meant by this thread was...we were down by a couple trys and haslers msg down to jr while he was on the sidelines was to "settle the play" as in keep going through the forwards and thats what jr was fuming at because we obviously needed points pretty quick....his words to the trainer were apparently along the lines of "fuk this and fuk settling the play"....this was heard pretty loud and clear from behind our bench

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys what i meant by this thread was...we were down by a couple trys and haslers msg down to jr while he was on the sidelines was to "settle the play" as in keep going through the forwards and thats what jr was fuming at because we obviously needed points pretty quick....his words to the trainer were apparently along the lines of "fuk this and fuk settling the play"....this was heard pretty loud and clear from behind our bench
miniGif_20160911223548.gif

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing thread... doesn't say anything at all really about the players as you don't know the context the comments were made in.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand the point here... His head assessment Was late in the game.. the result was over at that stage

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cannot believe Des would be so placid at such an intense time.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I know what your saying we played like that against the parra game down by 8 with 20 min to go and all we do roll the ball with forwards .
That game pissed me off so bad we needed to chase points but des the **** stayed with his game plan.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
We need a new captain, wouldn't surprise me if half the team think James Graham is a drop kick

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a new captain, wouldn't surprise me if half the team think James Graham is a drop kick
Agree....id be giving it to jmoz next year, our longest current serving player at the club and let graham go back to just leading by example like he was in 2014.
Jackson is obviously a long term captain but i wouldnt put that added pressure on him just yet

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Imagine having to be the leader of a team who have to follow something that is boring and against everything you have learnt. Then imagine being the contact person between the coach and the players and having to follow and promote something you don't believe in....pretty shitty role!

For the record I never wanted JG to be the Captain as I thought he was our "leader by example" on field and that was good enough, this has been proven correct. JG needs to be unshackled by the captaincy and pass it onto either Jacko or Mbye. The role would probably do wonders for Mbye's game in regards to stepping up and leading....but once again he is being shackled also by poor gameplan.

What this post highlights which some missed is that A) Hasler sucks and B) Players don't agree with the boring shite either...they just want to play footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.