Josh Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think last night jackos comments was an absolute stab at Des.
We all knew the clown was holding certain players back in many aspects of their game.

I question y the boys didnt turn on him earlier.

Then again look what happened to Pritchard.

Fuk des, fukn nazi ****.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all knew the clown was holding certain players back in many aspects of their game.

Fuk des, fukn nazi ****.
I think they did, the tension and frustration was clearly there hence part of the reason why we were absolutely rubbish 2016 and last year, only to show improvement when the boys found out he was tapped on the shoulder and got the arse. They were never going to publicly bash the coach, only behind closed doors.

At least has-lice is gone now, forever to be remembered for what a total cum stain he was. He might as well go back to teaching because after screwing manly then us, no one will give him a coaching gig again

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a cheeky stab when he stated smarting should of been given a chance years ago.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fuk des, fukn nazi ****.
Does it really matter what he says about des now or how different they are playing now to when he was coach. They said the style was going to be changed for the start of season. It hasn’t changed. They been boring as all year. Just like last year left it to last few games and throw it around play razzle dazzle footy cause nothing to lose. Should be playing it all year.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it really matter what he says about des now or how different they are playing now to when he was coach. They said the style was going to be changed for the start of season. It hasn’t changed. They been boring as all year. Just like last year left it to last few games and throw it around play razzle dazzle footy cause nothing to lose. Should be playing it all year.

We have made alot of changes this year, changes I doubt would have been made with Hitler still in charge, he was the one who brought woods over, held Martin in reserves, we would still have mbye, RFM would have been a bench forward at best with Eastwood still starting. Lewis wouldn't have had a go and may not have been signed on again etc etc

Yes it's been another frustrating year, but we have moved forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has stepped it up in recent weeks, hopefully he owns the 13 jersey next season.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guy is absolutely on fire. Deano is working wonders with him.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanted him to move into the middle too. I'm not so sure now. Not to many ball paying back rowers with a good kick going around.

I don't want him to be stuck in the middle.
100%

Elliots also started to develop nicely at lock, and based on last night's evidence - Chris Smith looks a good type who we could rotate Elliot at lock with.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Josh Jackson- captain of the year
Epitomizes the bulldog dna

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly, bottom of the table team kicking for 2 FFS throw the ball around to win the game.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, bottom of the table team kicking for 2 FFS throw the ball around to win the game.
Next year they should concentrate on attack only the defence isn’t our problem. They will have a young team with plenty of speed. Should just focus on attack. I’ve been saying they haven’t grubbered for years now to the extent bulldogs blocked me on Facebook and Twitter for mentioning it over and over nearly 3 years ago. Frawley has no position in the team he has no idea what he is doing out there

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember he used to run the best lines. He has lost that over the years (prob excessive Defense) but has excelled five fold this year. Could have folded but the spirit is alive. Love that in him

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

Elliots also started to develop nicely at lock, and based on last night's evidence - Chris Smith looks a good type who we could rotate Elliot at lock with.
Smith looks an NRL player. I tip him to feature heavily next year. Elliot has everything to make him a good player for us just needs to rub out the mistake and shorten the gap between his best and worst games.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would have loved to have seen him in our teams in the 80s and early 2000s

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a feeling JJ was loosing his touch, hence overlooked for SOO. But under Pay he seemed to be rejuvenated so real positive for us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I had a feeling JJ was loosing his touch, hence overlooked for SOO. But under Pay he seemed to be rejuvenated so real positive for us.
Was overlooked because Freddy wanted his little future Rooster in Crighton to gain some experience... kid was rubbish all series and carried on in the sheds like he was the main man

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think they did, the tension and frustration was clearly there hence part of the reason why we were absolutely rubbish 2016 and last year, only to show improvement when the boys found out he was tapped on the shoulder and got the arse. They were never going to publicly bash the coach, only behind closed doors.

At least has-lice is gone now, forever to be remembered for what a total cum stain he was. He might as well go back to teaching because after screwing manly then us, no one will give him a coaching gig again
You just insulted the cum stain - a delightful legacy of intense pleasure. Hasler deserves comparisons with brown moist substances one would think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.