IF WE WERE TO WIN TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
despite the type of game we played or performance wise, would it be one of the better wins of our club in recent times due to the week of hell we have had, 5 day turnaround, embarassed 36-0, coach under the pump, players under the pump etc etc
Its just a IF but thoughts??

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will show that maybe some of the players do have heart and passion in their performance that was lacking last week. But we need lots more wins to prove haslers is the right man for the job (which the last 2 seasons and start of this year have proved he isn't).

Reactions: DT

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No not for my either. The only battle we are fighting right now is self inflicted so there isn't that us against them thing playing out. Lol in some way it's a lose lose proposition tonight, if we perform we all say where has that been, if we lose it continues the pressure? 2 points is 2 points though.

Reactions: DT

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It all depends on how we play and how the broncos play.

If broncos show up and we win through our own attacking structures, not through punishing defense, then yes I'll be happy and will see a reason to move on WITH des

But if we win because Broncos make silly mistakes and gift the win to us, I'll still cheer us on but won't be moved from my current opinion of Des needing to go and a clearout of our roster

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
despite the type of game we played or performance wise, would it be one of the better wins of our club in recent times due to the week of hell we have had, 5 day turnaround, embarassed 36-0, coach under the pump, players under the pump etc etc
I don't think so.

The toughest task is not performing when you have the motivation (i.e. the last 6 days of media coverage slamming us). The toughest task is turning up to places like Brookvale oval on a Saturday afternoon and maintaining your focus and motivation and winning games when no one is talking about you.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I actually hope we get flogged. That's because I'm a TRUE Bulldogs supporter.

Now hear me out...

We all agree on what the one problem is, and it's Des. Yeah?

Good.

The more we loose, the more pressure he comes under.

Eventually, the straw will break the camels back.

I'm waiting for that to happen.

Still waiting...

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF WE WERE TO WIN TONIGHT...

The NRL would hit the Broncos stable and swab the lot of 'em

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so.

The toughest task is not performing when you have the motivation (i.e. the last 6 days of media coverage slamming us). The toughest task is turning up to places like Brookvale oval on a Saturday afternoon and maintaining your focus and motivation and winning games when no one is talking about you.
That is a great point, i didnt think of it like that, well said!
As much as im not currently a des fan i still am happy to take the 2 points in any which way or form more to boost a bit of confidence.
Confidence is a big thing in rugby league

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't win
You never know with this bulldogs side.
Every now and then (far apart) they pull off a big game and catch the opposition by surprise.
Though highly unlikely, i have seen stranger things happen in rugby league

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we win tonight.... nothing will change

we will still be coached by Des, we may scrap into 8 and we will get bundle out in the first round just like always.

so yeah nothing will change.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight is a winnable match.

Broncos almost lost to Canberra and Canberra played a shocking match for 60mins.

It's drizzling outside and won't make for a fast open match. We played pretty well through the rainy matches we had against Melbourne / roosters.

Broncos know that dogs will come out with a siege metality. It's not a finals match so I wouldnt expect Broncos to put it all on the line, anyone half concussed will be off the field.

Bulldogs by 10 points tonight.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You never know with this bulldogs side.
Every now and then (far apart) they pull off a big game and catch the opposition by surprise.
Though highly unlikely, i have seen stranger things happen in rugby league
I thank you for the hope but I just don't have faith in our boys anymore.
I'm annoyed at Mbye for posing as a half back at the expense of our team and taking advantage of Des's stupidity. He's the biggest con artist I've ever seen

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People will still whinge or find excuses for why we didn't win but broncos lost.

Our fanbase are the unhappiest sods these days.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
People will still whinge or find excuses for why we didn't win but broncos lost.

Our fanbase are the unhappiest sods these days.
With our CEO and Coach, can you blame them?

Status
Not open for further replies.