Search results

1. haytchcbb

Opinion The team I believe should be for the rest of this stinking season (My opinion)

This is the team I believe we should stick too for the rest of the season (note: it’s only my opinion) 1. Meaney 2. Dwz 3. Hoppa 4. Lafai 5. Smith 6. Averillo 7. Foran 8. Ogden 9. JMK 10.Napa 11. RFM 12. Doorey 13.Jackson 14. Katoa 15. Tolman 16. Thompson 17. Sue
  2. haytchcbb

Opinion Has Thompson been a flop or does he need better halves to work with?

To be honest haven’t seen anything to suggest to me this guy any different to what we already have. I mean seeing his highlights over in the SL compared to what I’ve seen so far him playing here is 2 different cats...
  3. haytchcbb

Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

For me, it has to be the eels. Can’t fathom their fans, their colours, their mascot... nothing! I hope they don’t lift a trophy for another 30+ years.
  4. haytchcbb

Opinion We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take OVER!

We need to get a big number of doggie fans over to Bankwest this Thursday. Let’s outnumber those slimey eels fans and show them that bankwest is ours!
  5. haytchcbb

Opinion Toomaga

Didn’t watch the whole game at work, how did renouf go?
  6. haytchcbb

No Source Bevan French before June 30

[emoji464] BULLDOGS [emoji464] Rumours suggest the Bulldogs have had meeting with Bevan French and his manager in order to lure Bevan to the club before June 30.
  7. haytchcbb

Opinion Who’s going to the game this saturday?

Contemplating on going to the game, never been to that shithole brooky before want to see how it is and if any of you guys are going?
  8. haytchcbb

Opinion 2020

As 2019 appears to be a write off, who would you pursue for 2020 and how would your line up look like?
  9. haytchcbb

Opinion Team vs Dragons

Interesting to all your team predictions for our game against the drags what I want to see is: 1. Meaney 2. Oka 3. Holland 4. Hoppa 5. R.Smith 6. Cogger 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. JMK 10. Ofa 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Nu brown 15. Elliot 16. C.Smith 17. RFM
  10. haytchcbb

Reimis smith

Positives from a bog performance like that is seeing how good smith is. We need to keep this kid at all cost
  11. haytchcbb

Hasler syndrome

If Frawley,JMK and Montoya are there next week pay is just like if not worse than Hasler
  12. haytchcbb

We have the best fan/supporter base in the NRL

Even when our season has been going mediocre seeing the fans on screen when that full time whistle blew was a sight to be seen. If we are like this now imagine if we strong a couple of wins together and get on a roll, we will blow any team in regards to support. Even looking at the kennel and...
  13. haytchcbb

You can look at it both ways!

People say you can’t blame pay because of the roster and the mess that he has inherited yet the counter of that is yeah ok he’s inherited a mess but he can make some obvious changes to this roster eg. why play holland at hooker? Why not inject the likes of rhyse Martin,okanbur,Lewis, ogden etc...
  14. haytchcbb

ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters, Thursday 17th April at ANZ Stadium LIVE FOXTEL - 7.50pm LIVE CH9 - 7.50pm STREAMED (9NOW.COM.AU / Foxtel Go) - 7:50pm Bulldogs: 1 Moses Mbye 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Will Hopoate 5 Marcelo Montoya 6 Jeremy Marshall-King 7 Kieran Foran 8...
  15. haytchcbb

Game day predictions!!! Bulldogs or raiders??

Who do you guys have and by how many?
  16. haytchcbb

Bulldogs vs Souths 2014 good friday

Hi guys Anyone know where I can find the highlights of the Good Friday game back in 2014 where we won by a point Thanks
  17. haytchcbb

Souths game seating

Hi guys, Just wondering since this is a Souths home game where will the members/bulldogs fans sit This is my first year as a bulldogs member so maybe you guys can help me out with some info Thanks
  18. haytchcbb

my NSWS SOO 1 side

Hi guys, I don’t post much on here and I know it’s a bit early but I was thinking of SOO this year and put together this side going off form Starting line up 1. Tedesco 2. Ado Carr 3. Aitken 4. Cotric 5. Ferguson 6. Maloney 7. Cleary/Pearce 8. Vaughn 9. Cook/Peats or Koroisau 10. Klemmer 11...
  19. haytchcbb

Round 3 team vs panthers (opinion not official)

What id like to see is 1. Mbye 2. B moz 3. J moz 4. Hop 5. Montoya 6. Lewis/Cleeland/JMK (still undecided anyone but frawley) 7. Foran 8. Woods 9. Lichaa 10. Klem 11. JJ 12. RFM 13.Fualalo 14. Nu Brown/JMK 15. F tualau 16. Ogden 17. Toomaga Enough with the deadbeats til man and Eastwood...
  20. haytchcbb

Is this for real??

If so, why dont they stroll through redfern there beeping day and night since they made it
  21. haytchcbb

Dogs vs panthers on fox sports

Can any please get me the full link for the game but with fox sports commentators?
  22. haytchcbb

Who remembers this?

Gee up for saturdays game http://youtu.be/7d3feuQiUYU
  23. haytchcbb

Crowd on Saturday night

How many people are expected because I read a article thats rabbitohs and bulldogs are leading the way in tickets
  24. haytchcbb

Foran’s gone to the Dogs?

The talk has been everywhere this week that Manly Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran is headed to the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in 2016 – which is intriguing given both sides square off in Saturday night’s semi-final Click the link to read more...
  25. haytchcbb

Car flags??

Can someone tell me where I can get cheap bulldogs car flags
  26. haytchcbb

Whats your round 26 side?

Ok with josh reynolds coming of his suspension and finucane missing a 1 week with suspension, probably some player returns, how do you see the side coming up against the titans this sunday?
  27. haytchcbb

NRL reject Bulldogs $400,000 compensation claim for lost gate takings from TNF

THE NRL has rejected a compensation bid from the Bulldogs for hosting back-to-back Thursday night matches, which are set to cost the club $400,000 in lost gate takings. Full link-...
  28. haytchcbb

Whats your round 25 side?

Mines 1.sam perrett 2.corey thompson 3.josh morris 4.tim lafai 5.mitch brown 6.moses mbye 7.trent hodkinson 8.aiden tolman 9.micheal ennis 10.james graham 11.josh jackson 12.tony williams 13.greg eastwood 14.reni maitua 15.dale finucane 16.david klemmer 17. ?
  29. haytchcbb

your round 24 team?

Still not officially up so I thought id see what you guys reckon?
  30. haytchcbb

Fox Sports Stats reveal the Bulldogs are one of the worst performing teams in the com

THE numbers don’t lie, the Bulldogs are in a serious form slump and coach Des Hasler has a battle on his hands to whip his side into shape. Fox Sports Stats reveal the Bulldogs have gone from being a competition benchmark to one of the worst performing sides in the back end of the season. The...
  31. haytchcbb

We are g-g-g-goooooooooneee

I said it last week and I shall repeat. No explanation
  32. haytchcbb

Kurtley beale UPDATE- Bulldogs

DESPITE their best attempts, the Bulldogs and rugby league are set to miss out on superstar and newly-crowned Super Rugby champion Kurtley Beale. The playmaker who was completely disillusioned with the 15-man code and his Wallabies prospects back in June when coach Ewen McKenzie had him bench...
  33. haytchcbb

Jake Mamo Jake Mamo

If your watching the roosters vs knights game youd know who im talking about and WHY im talking about him !!!
  34. haytchcbb

We need a fullback!!!

I dont care how much times its been said before, it will continue to be said until we have a x factor type fullback
  35. haytchcbb

Man how much I HATE gordon tallis

There's no point in writing why because its obvious. = Bulldogs hater = Blues hater
  36. haytchcbb

New chants?

im a person you can put in the category of a die hard bulldogs supporter and been one since I was a kid. What I wanna say is that you up the game a little, like more exciting chants intead of the old ' bulldogs bulldogs bulldogs' Im only sending you this message out of concern that for our fan base.