We have the best fan/supporter base in the NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even when our season has been going mediocre seeing the fans on screen when that full time whistle blew was a sight to be seen. If we are like this now imagine if we strong a couple of wins together and get on a roll, we will blow any team in regards to support. Even looking at the kennel and all you guys on here are so passionate wether it’s criticism or glimpses of hope we are vocal. I’ve been on other teams forums and they’re dead like one person comments every 2nd day. I really want this team to go good and they will get our loyal support and we will show them and all the nrl who we are and how passionate we are.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the supporters who make the club!!

That’s us and it don’t get any better :grinning:

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Newcastle?? Lol believe me if we go on a roll we put all other teams fans to shame
You've been slagging off the coach, the club, the board and the players for the last 2 months. Then you get 1 win and you're the best supporters in the league.

okay........

Just make sure you don't start any more fights at the games.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off topic a bit but the roosters must have the biggest band wagon supporters. Home crowds poor all year but if they make the finals they come from everywhere. Been to a few finals games against us & we
were matched or even outnumbered.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no one beats rabbitohs supporter

I remember early 2000 when they were winning back to back spoons yet their supporters were filling the stadiums every game.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've been slagging off the coach, the club, the board and the players for the last 2 months. Then you get 1 win and you're the best supporters in the league.

okay........

It's hard to start fight's with Band wagoners :grinning: Just kidding tacky you may be miss guided but at least you're loyal :grinning:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

okay........

If we promise not more fights will you ***** take woods back??

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's hard to start fight's with Band wagoners :grinning: Just kidding tacky you may be miss guided but at least you're loyal :grinning:
I've seen way more bottom 8 finishes than top 8 finishes for my mighty Tigers. Loyal is way too soft a word for what I am to the Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.