Not open for further replies.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can get cheap bulldogs car flags

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Picked a couple up around June time from Rebel Sports Rouse Hill on clearance for $5

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A good place to start is the bulldogs shop in belmore. All profit spent at the shop stay with the club.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've bought them from ebay in the past. I won't be putting them on my car until after we win the GF, don't want to put the mockers on the team.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah too early for me. Don't want to be the idiot that drives around with a Bulldog flag 3 weeks out from a GF.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
GF week is when these go on. 2012 was insane. Shop sold out of them the Monday after the semi against Souths.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheap car flag? -so your saying theres expensive one's??

If you believe in the jinx.. you just may give power to the doubts!

Spotted plenty of doggies car flags lastnight and people yelling n screaming ou the windows. Nothing wrong with some celebration after knocking the storm outa the finals. Sweet revenge.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
GF week is when these go on. 2012 was insane. Shop sold out of them the Monday after the semi against Souths.
I usually put my 2 flags up the week of GFQ then if we make the GF I put my big rear window sticker on and streamers

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Tie your bulldogs scarfs to the handles on the inside of the car

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamn some regular flags by the end in the rear window track and put the rear windows up.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not a good idea unfortunately for at least 2 reasons, most other team supporters hate us pretty bad therefore giving them an excuse to damage you pride and joy, I used to have a sticker on Bulldogs logo on the back window of my car, I had 3 over a couple of years because hoons who dislike the team you support take great delight in tearing them off or scribbled foul absentives over them with a marker pen. Sad isn't it?
Even when I used to live in Sydney the same happened, there was no surprise to have people spit all over ones car when parked in the street or parking lot, even had someone urine on my car @ Baulkham Hills once only thankfully.
Some nasty people in this world.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone told me some stores in Bankstown are selling them under the counter for cash lol

I'm glad I still have mine from 2012

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a good idea unfortunately for at least 2 reasons, most other team supporters hate us pretty bad therefore giving them an excuse to damage you pride and joy, I used to have a sticker on Bulldogs logo on the back window of my car, I had 3 over a couple of years because hoons who dislike the team you support take great delight in tearing them off or scribbled foul absentives over them with a marker pen. Sad isn't it?
Even when I used to live in Sydney the same happened, there was no surprise to have people spit all over ones car when parked in the street or parking lot, even had someone urine on my car @ Baulkham Hills once only thankfully.
Some nasty people in this world.
Wow I've never had anything like this done and my car has three member stickers and dogs number plates. I have permanent screws for the plates but.

The worst that's happened to me is I had a small dogs sticker next to my number plates and at a sharks game two years ago someone took it when we won (the game where Pritchard Wtf owned someone)

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You will find one on the rd along Canterbury rd, I've seen at least 4 in the last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.