Search results

1. D

Wrong ! (Pics only)

TBH There are several flaws in this pic: 1) I do not wear green... I prefer pink, peach, or any other sexually ambiguous pastel colour... 2) He does not have enough popped colours to be me... 2) I could never get that close to a female without breaching one of many restraining orders... or...
  2. D

First(s)

September 11 was NOT a conspiracy!!! lol
  3. D

To everyone at Canterbury Leagues last night...

I was there... but seeing as I haven't been keeping up to date here, I met a bunch of people - and I have no fuckin idea who is who! :( I :love: you all though!
  4. D

The Welcome Back thread

Cheers! I just got back from my holidays too (so the workload hasn't piled up just yet), so I'll try to stick around a bit...
  5. D

The Welcome Back thread

TBH I am going to tell Dean Ritchie about you...
  6. D

Brand New "Underbelly"...

7. D

He Whos Name Shall Not Be Spoken Here Anymore

Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick, Haztrick...
  8. D

Are you a true Bullodgs supporter?

I recommend starting with Haztrick... I hear he has some very positive information to spread about our club...
  9. D

What would Gandalf do?

I was tipped off... And TBH I soiled myself reading that article... I soiled myself good! Seriously, when the hell did this all happen?!
  10. D

What would Gandalf do?

Gandalf says: HTFU
  11. D

Rain Warning

I don't want to alarm you all... but please be warned...
  12. D

Cancer Council/Suicide Line/Battered Animals/Hairdressers

But I'll go out with you! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  13. D

Attn Kurry

You should have photoshopped yourself into all her pictures before returning it...
  14. D

Cancer Council/Suicide Line/Battered Animals/Hairdressers

Just yell really loudly... "NO, I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!"
  15. D

Grand Theft Auto IV Thread.

Yeah and that's one of the big differences that I am not all that happy with... in GTA3 I practically never EVER used the normal breaks... I relied completely on the handbrake for all my driving maneuver's... and would fly around the streets like a professional stunt driver! Gone are those...
  16. D

BootS & Dogaholic.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  17. D

Damn straight! Flooring it isn't so much of a problem... You just gotta start breaking heaps early... plus you can just rip the hand break and slide effortlessly around a corner at full speed anymore... actually, I'm finding the handbrake to be almost useless... a quick tap puts you sideways...
  18. D

Learning to drive

You are just compensating for your inferior labia...
  19. D

BootS & Dogaholic.

TBH I have that in my resume...
  20. D

Yeah, it feels a lot more realistic... there is just a bit of a learning curve, especially if you are used to GTA3... I have already lost count on how many times I've gone flying through the windscreen! And don't get me wrong, the graphics look great! But for graphics whores there are lot...
  21. D

I picked it up last night and all I can say is - Awesome game... and I haven't really done anything in it yet (did the first two missions, then spent the rest of the time screwing around the city). The car handling is soooo different to the previous versions, and I am unsure whether this is a...
  22. D

BootS & Dogaholic.

Dogaholic is about as likeable as a raging case of herpes! :p
  23. D

I can definitely see that happening... I am going to still give the multiplayer a blast... maybe screw around in the single player too... but I am not actually going to start doing the missions until I have finished a few other games first! There are wayyyy too many good games out at the...
  24. D

From Foe To Friend...

^^^^^^^^ My real homegurl! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  25. D

Actually, I was going to go and get it from JB (since it is near my work), but I want to pick up a copy of GH3, and Big W have it for $130 (which is insanely cheap)... I just have no idea where I am going to find time to play all these games! :(
  26. D

Yeah, that's where I'll be heading after work (for any of you stalkers)... :p Thanks for the tip! :)
  27. D

From Foe To Friend...

I used to hate Dogaholic... but now he is my homegurl... :p
  28. D

Oxford Tavern

I remember getting home, and having to explain why my clothes were covered in chunks of jelly... Those were the days! :P
  29. D

Random picture:
  30. D

I'll be picking up a copy tonight! I can't wait to see if this is as good as everyone is making it out to be (especially the online)!
  31. D

Users hiding as other users

I am Abz alter ego...
  32. D

cs source - the kennel match

I'd love to play on Saturday night, but unfortunately I have a Star Trek convention to attend.... I guess we could do it on Sunday, but I got some friends coming past - we are gonna dress up like elves and talk about the art of magic, argue about orcs and discuss how not to get laid... HTH
  33. D

Change in pricing

kennelers.mdb HTH
  34. D

Change in pricing

Didn't you sign an individual kennel posting agreement too?!
  35. D

Don't Touch The Den Den?!

Please take note of all exits...
  36. D

Lindt Chocolate

That is racist... PM sent...
  37. D

Oh&s

Bah, you got it all wrong... The fluro shirt is so no one trips over your crushed and bloodied carcass...
  38. D

Don't Touch The Den Den?!

Who in the name of Xenu is this bruce character, and why the hell does he think he has rights to dictate what I do with my body?! As far as I am concerned you can all touch the Den Den...
  39. D

Best seafood restaurant?

DOGAHOLIC FOR PM!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
  40. D

Belt Vs Suspenders

Suspenders are cool, but you can't really discipline disobedient children or shoot up effectively with them...
  41. D

Bring Back DVS

That shit is bananas... B-A-N-A-N-A-S...
  42. D

Bring Back DVS

And if you wanna be down with Den Den... then fcuk you too!
  43. D

Bring Back DVS

This is correct, but since I have discovered the benefits of Nasal Delivery Technology I can keep that loving feeling all night long!
  44. D

Bring Back DVS

Awwwww... but that'll learn ya for eating salad... :p
  45. D

Bring Back DVS

Very lame... And I had nothing to do with those "rap battles"... that was the... ummm.... other dvsbastard... I swear...! :(
  46. D

Bring Back DVS

How sure are you of that?! Coz I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that it wasn't me... and I am pretty attached to it, so that is a big call for me to make...
  47. D

Bring Back DVS

TBH This Den Den character sounds like a jerk... HTH
  48. D

Bi Guys - Part 2

Will do! Thanks for all the well wishes everyone... Good bye, good luck and get fcuked! :)
  49. D

Bi Guys - Part 2

Ahhh... ummm... you're my Ski Bunny! :love: *phew*
  50. D

Bi Guys - Part 2

Depends... Are you a ski bunny, or an hairy abominable snow woman?! Tell them never to lose hope... And that although many of their loved ones have been wet - one day we will all live a dry society.... BTW, I still expect to be informed when you all finally organise a big ass piss up!
  51. D

Bi Guys - Part 2

As you may know, today is my last day at work as I will be heading out to Perisher for a week of skiing, falling over, freezing my ass off and drinking like a farkin' fish! However I will not be returning to the kennel for a very long time as I plan on finding myself a cute little Ski Bunny...
  52. D

Let's show some love Mr C's Avatar and MAC's Signature

This is a good one too... Clicky, clicky...
  53. D

Gee Up Accounts

And where's the full pic?!
  54. D

Let's show some love Mr C's Avatar and MAC's Signature

Hey Stevie, this one is for you... http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/
  55. D

Not another one...

Pfffttt... Bandwagoner...
  56. D

Not another one...

AC is not a true supporter... HTH
  57. D

Mod Additions

Congratulations to the new power trippers... Remember:
  58. D

Favourite Futurama Character

Flexo > Bender
  59. D

That reminds me, you also forgot about Elzar...
  60. D

Morbo deserves a special mention: "Thanks, human female. Puny Earthlings were shocked today to learn that a ball of garbage will destroy their pathetic city of New New York."
  61. D

Brad Morrin Should Have.....

LOL that is true for most... but which deserves greater punishment?! The one which hurts more, or the inexcusable catty move?!
  62. D

All Glory to the Hypnotoad
  63. D

That's what I was saying about intent... would you prefer a punch to the face (that you can see coming)... or being poked in the ass?! I am sure the punch in the face will be more painful if you don't react quickly enough to it... but the poke in the ass is a lot worse from an intent...
  64. D

If you ask me the suspension was lenient as what Morrin did was an inexcusable cheap attack... It isn't the severity of the attack which lead to the suspension, it was the intent and execution of it. If you are going to enter an altercation with someone, do it to their face... theres no place...
  65. D

True fans or not?

Do you support the Bulldogs because you enjoy watching them play, you have pride in the club and jersey, or you just have some nostalgic history behind it all - or is it because it gives you some social group to identify with, where you can compare and compete for loyalty amongst other fans...
  66. D

What Sites do you Visit on the Daily?

Kennel Straydogs Digg Whirlpool And I subscribe to a bunch of RSS feeds from various news sites...
  67. D

Bye (curious) guys appreciation thread

Huh?! :confused:
  68. D

Bye (curious) guys appreciation thread

If I tell you about what happens, does that still count as cheating?! :p Actually No... We are friends, we are also going to the Snow with a big group of other friends... You know - friends! Oh... wait... You might have to look up the dictionary on that... If I were you, I would listen...
  69. D

Attn: artists or graphic design experts

Abz - The Kennels resident expert in Women, Religion and now Art... Is there anything he can't do?!
  70. D

Pretending You're Taken

Abz pretends he is taken on the internet... HTH
  71. D

Bouncers

Did you follow me to the cross, or did you check that up in the kennelers.mdb?!
  72. D

Bouncers

Not all of us are like you... We don't mind hanging out at some of Sydneys top bars and clubs... unlike you who would rather keep your stay on Oxford St short so you quickly pick up some fat tranny then head back to their place as quickly as possible...
  73. D

Bouncers

http://straydogs.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=1446
  74. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

LOL Only Mr C and Mario will run off - that nice guy won't need to coz he has got himself a bike!
  75. D

Dogz salary cap breach???

I am not saying that it should / will count towards his salary... I am just saying that given how stupid and overly complicated the NRL cappind system is, don't be surprised if they do...
  76. D

YOU ARE WRONG They don't have to be associated with the club. The player simply has to use their football status for promotional efforts... Point in hand - Pepsi is not affiliated with our club at all, yet SBW payments still count (although his payments are exempt under the 2 players at...
  77. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Why the hell did this just turn into an "Abz Vs Mr C" thread?! It will be a battle of the wits... but neither will be armed! :p
  78. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Stay on topic FFS! :nervous:
  79. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Next time I'll be wearing a revealing pair of thongs... Everyone likes a nice tight thong!
  80. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Who the hell is Kev Baza?!
  81. D

With the NRL rules, if you make any money that links back to your footy status / club (whether it was organised by the club or not), it counts towards the cap... Why do you think so many clubs end up being fined for breaches every season... The rules are totally messed up!
  82. D

Nah, I agree with you... But it still makes me wonder why they brought i up in the first place... To me it seems like they are trying to entrap Mason by turning it into a promotional payment (by publicising it)...
  83. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

That is correct... but I was only wearing them to impress AC... I know how much she loves shoes... :love:
  84. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Listen here woman... I may be in denial about my Geekiness... but that is about it... Now get back in the kitchen!
  85. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

His assumptions are accurate...
  86. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

This sounds like it would be some kind of Lemon Party...
  87. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Hmmm... AC does make a good point... However Mr BukakK E makes a much better point...
  88. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

IMO they will both enjoy wrestling each other too much and end up pashing off and giving each other head..
  89. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

^^^dvs has no greek in him and he intends to keep it that way forever... HTH
  90. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

TBH I think you are wrong - you and Brent don't seem to enjoy wrestling, but you still end up pashing off and giving each other head... HTH
  91. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

Should I do that before or after I throw dirt in his eyes?!
  92. D

Moron Vs. Moron thread

TBH I would just tell him that I didn't want any trouble... then I would point at my wrist and ask him if he had the time... then when he looks down at my wrist - WHAM - I elbow him in the face! So I vote for me!
  93. D

2004 Grandfinal At Belmore - Video

The text additions were great, but it needs more "**I move away from the mic to breathe in"...
  94. D

It is an interesting one... any payments or gifts that players receive as a result of their football status (i.e. for promotional reasons and such) must be taken to account, whether or not it was sanctioned by the club... BUT the gift Mason received was purely a personal gift UNTIL it was...
  95. D

Reccomend An XBox 360 Game Thread

I recommend Duck Hunt... HTH
  96. D

I doubt you could be fined for any of that considering it is 3 years old, and in most cases you can't see who is driving... P.S. STFU
  97. D

Reccomend An XBox 360 Game Thread

YeA, FoRzA Iz so CrApP n sTUFf, Da caRz dUN EvEN FeeL lYk rEel cArz, WeLl dAtS WAt mA DaD TOLd mE aNywAyS, CoZ iM 2 YuNg 2 dRiVe lOlLLlL!!!11!11!
  98. D

Best. Video. Ever!!! Ban Mac...