Grand Theft Auto IV Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be picking up a copy tonight! I can't wait to see if this is as good as everyone is making it out to be (especially the online)!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it has not freezed for me one bit, and my bro AND father has been playing it LOL.

am going to go play some more sooooooooooooooooooooon <3

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be picking up a copy tonight! I can't wait to see if this is as good as everyone is making it out to be (especially the online)!
It is. Trust me. The handling of the cars may take you a while to get use to though.

PS: Big W have it for the cheapest price. $78-00.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is. Trust me. The handling of the cars may take you a while to get use to though.

PS: Big W have it for the cheapest price. $78-00.
Yeah, that's where I'll be heading after work (for any of you stalkers)... :p

Thanks for the tip! :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, that's where I'll be heading after work (for any of you stalkers)... :p

Thanks for the tip! :grinning:
You're welcome.

If for some reason Big W don't have any copies left, JB have it for $84-00.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I was going to go and get it from JB (since it is near my work), but I want to pick up a copy of GH3, and Big W have it for $130 (which is insanely cheap)... I just have no idea where I am going to find time to play all these games! :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
GTA IV is highly addictive. Play the other games first if you have to. GTA will take up ALOT of your time.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTA IV is highly addictive. Play the other games first if you have to. GTA will take up ALOT of your time.
I can definitely see that happening... I am going to still give the multiplayer a blast... maybe screw around in the single player too... but I am not actually going to start doing the missions until I have finished a few other games first!

There are wayyyy too many good games out at the moment...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might have to wait till next week to get a copy. I'm broke after two weeks of holidays and have some bills to take care of first. Looking forward to it though it sounds good. I haven't touched my xbox in ages though.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
what a mad game i cant stop beating people up on the streets its so much fun, i pushed a guy over a railing and he fell about 5 metres, i jumped over the railing and continued to beat him up :grinning:

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
i dont own a ps3 , but im buying one next week .. what other good games are recommended for ps3 ?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love smashing into people and knocking things out of their hands :p I got Niko and Roman drunk haha, fmd it is so hard to drive!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i dont own a ps3 , but im buying one next week .. what other good games are recommended for ps3 ?
Resistance, Resistance, Resistance and Resistance. Awesome game. Can't wait for part 2.

Anyhow, back to GTA. Has anyone seen the Rabbi's in the game?! LOL. They even have jew accents. "There's no need to shove" HAHAHAHA!

Also, my brother found this out, keep doing a burn out and see what happens.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked it up last night and all I can say is - Awesome game... and I haven't really done anything in it yet (did the first two missions, then spent the rest of the time screwing around the city).

The car handling is soooo different to the previous versions, and I am unsure whether this is a good thing yet... but after a while I have seemed to get the hang of it (although I sometimes still approach corners WAY too fast)...

The graphics are also not superb... but given the size and detail of the city, this is forgivable...

Other than those 2 things, everything is great! I can see myself playing this for a very VERY long time!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The car handling is soooo different to the previous versions, and I am unsure whether this is a good thing yet... but after a while I have seemed to get the hang of it (although I sometimes still approach corners WAY too fast)...
It is a good thing. It'll take a while to get use to but it's the best once you do. The graphics aren't too bad. Assassin's Creed had better graphics TBH but it's still awesome to look at, especially at night.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. As if!

Status
Not open for further replies.