Grand Theft Auto IV Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesyd81

You can buys cars of the internet but what's the point? You can buy clothes and food and that's about it.

Cheats doesn't lock anything. It only disables achievements on the 360. So if you don't care about achievements, it's no big deal.
how far into the game r u?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how far into the game r u?
I'm in the thirs city. I just chose between Derrick and Francis if you know what I mean.

I'm taking my time with the game. I've got all surviving friends pretty much 100% and I've done most of the side missions and vigilante missions too.

PS: Have you found the WRX/Evo yet?

J

jamesyd81

I'm in the thirs city. I just chose between Derrick and Francis if you know what I mean.

I'm taking my time with the game. I've got all surviving friends pretty much 100% and I've done most of the side missions and vigilante missions too.

PS: Have you found the WRX/Evo yet?
yeah ive been driving it ..mad ay.... yeah i dealt with francis...45%into the game...cant really be bothered hanging out with friends yet.. im jus goin hard on the missions still

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah ive been driving it ..mad ay.... yeah i dealt with francis...45%into the game...cant really be bothered hanging out with friends yet.. im jus goin hard on the missions still
Sultan - Based on Subaru WRX. You will occasionally see a variant of the Sultan with two square intakes on the hood and a large rear spoiler. This is different to the Sultan RS street-racing version which is listed on the Street Racers page.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another sexy car would be the....

Feltzer - Based on Mercedes SL roadster. Can be seen with hard-top, soft-top raised and soft-top down.

and the...

Sultan RS - Street-racer version of Sultan. Find this behind the garages of the deserted house in north-east Westdyke. Based on Lexus IS300.

and the...

Turismo - Find one parked outside a home in Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke or next to Faustin's house on Shinnecock Ave in Beachgate, Broker. Alternatively eight can always be found in the Grotti showroom east of the clothes shop in Middle Park East. Based on Ferrari 360 Modena. Variants can be seen with either flat slatted grills or scooped intakes over the rear wheels.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
All i have to say is that i LOVE this f'ing game, my bro has finished the storyline part, im only on about 30%, havnt played it that much, i just wanna sit and do nothing but play this game loll just awsome!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another sexy car would be the....

Feltzer - Based on Mercedes SL roadster. Can be seen with hard-top, soft-top raised and soft-top down.

and the...

Sultan RS - Street-racer version of Sultan. Find this behind the garages of the deserted house in north-east Westdyke. Based on Lexus IS300.

and the...

Turismo - Find one parked outside a home in Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke or next to Faustin's house on Shinnecock Ave in Beachgate, Broker. Alternatively eight can always be found in the Grotti showroom east of the clothes shop in Middle Park East. Based on Ferrari 360 Modena. Variants can be seen with either flat slatted grills or scooped intakes over the rear wheels.
The Sentinel is the best car in the game IMO. And I don't even like BMW.

All i have to say is that i LOVE this f'ing game, my bro has finished the storyline part, im only on about 30%, havnt played it that much, i just wanna sit and do nothing but play this game loll just awsome!!!
It's addictive isn't it? Although the game isn't perfect, I can honestly say that this is the best game I have ever played.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
True, it is an addiction loll and it might now be perfect but there are things while playing that might seem simple that you just are like "WOW" loll it is an awsome game

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, you probably haven't even scratched the surface in regards to the cool stuff you can do/unlock.

How many cities have you unlocked so far? 1/3? 2/3?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some cool features you can do. (I won't spoil anything or name names)

Order a car bomb and detonate it with your mobile.
Call a girlfriend and she'll give you tips to heal you.
Buy guns out of a car boot.
Steal cars for cash.
Call for back up.
Call a mate to go bowling, darts, drinking (Drunk driving is f'n hard), strip club, comedy show, cabaret etc

There's more but I can't think of them now.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
finished this game, theres two endings (got two endings already)

Great game, could of added a few more things to make it better. Xbox 360 owners will get to have MORE content at the end of the year while the ps3 owners will have to let their version sit in dust as the content is exclusive to xbox.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
who can play this online?

i wish to challenge some kennelers tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.