Bouncers

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orin

Not all of us are like you... We don't mind hanging out at some of Sydneys top bars and clubs... unlike you who would rather keep your stay on Oxford St short so you quickly pick up some fat tranny then head back to their place as quickly as possible...
That's you @ the cross actually :p

K

kennyy

not even worth a justgotowned.com link :(

Contuna: agreed, best thread ever

Matty B

Reaction score
haha Pontoon r good 2 me lol, one of the bouncers working there is my cuz, i go str8 away in haha.

I cant stand Gas, tank is alrite, so is Verandah Bar, DCMs is shyte
Yeh they were all sweet with me but pricks to my mate.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG spam looks so disgusting wen im not doing it...

kenny why did you write that in pink hav u decided to become gay all of a sudden? lol :whacky:

Abz look wot youve done, youve brought all this spam into my thread - please take it elsewhere!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
:banana: :stroke: :headbange :hanged: :SpamBewar :canniball :flipa: :bart: :moon: Hahahahaha

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I was at pontoon on saturday night and they wont to bad, i got in with no problems but there are some that are just too fking arrogant but i guess you have to be sometimes cause there were 2 big fights that night and they have to let people know whos in control. Ive hardly had any problems at any clubs (actually none at all) but have had mates who have, just dont look or act like a hard bloke and just dress good and no ugly haircuts lol and u should be sweet, well see how i go this saturday night at Tank.

T

TdoggBulldog

I doubt it would be that hard aye.. i would just be like

"Hey mate how you going, just the 2 of us thanks, keep the change, have a great night"

if i was a guy...

but then again i'd be an awesome guy if i was a guy.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Pontoon is 1 of my favs, im starting 2 hate rave. My friend cudnt get in cuz he looked 'Middle Eastern', the bloke thought i was either Turkish, Greek or Italian wtf lol

D

DoggyStylz

Leave the Bouncers alone!!!!......they work hard for their $6 dollars an hour :D

Anyone Remember A Current Affair ran a story about this and busted Clubs?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pontoon is 1 of my favs, im starting 2 hate rave. My friend cudnt get in cuz he looked 'Middle Eastern', the bloke thought i was either Turkish, Greek or Italian wtf lol
i love pontoon aswell! one of the bouncers is sexyyy with nice eyes!
But the hottest one is at Q bar...looks euro wog with the bluest gry eyes GOSH

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate pontoon! Told a DJ off once - left before security kicked me out :p

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha some of the no name djs r so up themselves
he was playing **** music - everyone was not happy so i went up and asked him to play something people could dance too - he called security on me!

i wasn;t nice about it! maybe thats why

K

kennyy

Pontoon is a ****ing hole

the place should be turned into a NZ ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.