Not another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cutler thread? oh hey what do you know?

Just a quick question...

Does anyone here remember when every tom **** and harry wanted to get rid of patten for cutler? and only a few of us stood by patten???

Apparently Cutler was a god send?

Now I am not bagging Cutler - I am one of the few who aren't on that bandwagon - but just thought it was funny, the change in opinions and tune. At the games, people you talk to - on here...

Just like to point it out....

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Point taken.
Good :p

nah just over hearing about Cutler - there isn't much options which are better so people need to HTFU and deal with it!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I remember those days

"move Patten to the centres to make way for CUTLER hes a gun, he runs circles around Patten"

choke on your words.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
no i dont remember the times when everyone said drop patten for cutler.

but good point u make

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AC is not a true supporter... HTH
Never claimed to be. In fact I hate the whole team - bulldogs? who the fark are they?

Reni Mason??? Where did he go?

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Just a quick question...

Does anyone here remember when every tom **** and harry wanted to get rid of patten for cutler? and only a few of us stood by patten???

Now I am not bagging Cutler - I am one of the few who aren't on that bandwagon - but just thought it was funny, the change in opinions and tune. At the games, people you talk to - on here...

A player in poor form shouldnt keep getting picked in first grade, simple as that

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would still like Cutler in the team on the wing, he was killing it earlier this year and I think he can get back to that

Drop Haz

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yes i remembered... we were all talking him up because he has 'pace' and he is our billy slater

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
It was mainly Marty and fp11 who would lash out at anyone who thought Patten was better than Cutler...

Cutler is crap... period.

K

kennyy

Just a quick question...

go patten

or just run morrin at fullback

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player in poor form shouldnt keep getting picked in first grade, simple as that
And I agree - if we have someone suitable to replace who we are missing. If Nania or someone was then I am sure folkes would put them there.

However some of the talk is not warranted, criticise Constructively, not rip a person you do not know to shreds.

I recall talking to Cizza - the bloke got abused on the street by dogs supporters, he admitted himself he was **** house - however it does not warrant the attitude of supporters.

At the games - people in front of me make comments such as "i am going to run over him in the parking lot" in reference to cutler.

But i guess that is dogs supporters for you.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
And I agree - if we have someone suitable to replace who we are missing. If Nania or someone was then I am sure folkes would put them there.

However some of the talk is not warranted, criticise Constructively, not rip a person you do not know to shreds.

I recall talking to Cizza - the bloke got abused on the street by dogs supporters, he admitted himself he was **** house - however it does not warrant the attitude of supporters.

At the games - people in front of me make comments such as "i am going to run over him in the parking lot" in reference to cutler.

But i guess that is dogs supporters for you.

100% correct AC... I do feel sorry for Cizza... he really was a great guy who gave his all.. he loved the blue and white and sadly and he knew he wasn't up there... he just wanted to try to have a go at his dream... TBH, I hope maybe one day he will get some confidence and come back for one of the QLD sides... as he'd be a good player for the juniors to learn from and whilst I don't think he's first grade material, he'd have a great career as a reserve grade footballer who could mentor juniors... I just feel for him that his career ended the way it did.

And I DON'T WANT THAT to happen to any of our players who bleed the blue and white in the future, and I hope Cutler doesn't get run out of town... as I reckon he'll then go to another club and with confidence of fans and club, he'll show us all up... I know that because I have seen the talent he has when he was full of confidence back in 2005....we all did.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
we dont need to make threads like "can we win with cutler".

we can say he isnt first grade material and critise him, but dont say he is sh!t.
if he is sh!t then why is he constantly chosen by folkes. if he is sh1t then our players in PL and JF must be really sh1t,.

choosing the side is folkes job. he sees the players train most days of the week and knows them more than a supporter will ever know thm. folkes obviously has faith in him or wants cutler to regain his confidence for future years.

Status
Not open for further replies.