Search results

1. P

Harrison Edwards on the move?

is this to bring one of the young middles into the squad? Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
  2. P

Another Backrower - Jirah Momoisea - outside top 30

Anyone have any detail on him could he be transitioned to Front Row? https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-table-18-million-deal-for-max-jorgensen-joey-manus-rugby-destination-all-but-set/news-story/d0174412950e99bfb8f046c30dc116ed Canterbury has added to its forward stocks by...
  3. P

Ex NRL player named and shamed in DV case by Terrorgraph but not identified as a Bulldogs player.

Paul Carter in a bit of trouble, never played Nrl for us but played lower grades some were sad when he left to go to Tits. Would have played NRL that following year if he was still with us. What is the world coming to when News has the opportunity to mention the dogs in a negative article and...
  4. P

How the hell does Schuster end up with a 800K a year contract?

Was Des up to his old tricks and signed another half on potential but has shown nothing? Desperation, I think Schuster believes too much in the hype and doesn't think he needs to do the hard work. This will not end well.
  5. P

Opinion New Attacking Structures

So after the last 2 games something has become pretty clear to me, the Dogs coaching staff appear to have thrown out the old definitions of players on the edges. Yes it is not new that sometimes a winger and a centre may swap and you may also find an edge backrower on the wing, but it seems more...
  6. P

Bulldogs will have their own Ron Massey Cup team this year.

I find it interesting that we went from no NSW Cup team in 2021 to our own last year and then this year we have our own Ron Massey Cup team too.
  7. P

GOP Presedential Candidate

Not Convinced that Biden is the right choice for US President, but if Trump is the only other option... Created a new pole as I didn't like the options in the main US Politics thread.
  8. P

Opinion Sporting News - Five Eight Power Rankings

I have listed this as opinion because it is not a recognised News site and its pretty much all about this guys opinions. But he has ranked the top 16 Five Eights in the NRL and had Burton as number 4 The 2022 NRL regular season is done and dusted, with many clubs now looking back and...
  9. P

Kalyn Ponga and Kurt Mann share a Toilet Cubicle...

WTF https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-news-newcastle-knights-investigate-kalyn-ponga-toilet-cubicle-video/news-story/d256033117cf46012290f417cf34e1b7
  10. P

let's cheer Melbourne on tomorrow

If Melbourne beat Newcastle by 40 or more we are off the bottom of the table. Go Storm.
  11. P

Happy Birthday Burto

Happy Birthday to the player I hope will be the Bulldogs 5/8 for at least the next 10 years.
  12. P

Opinion Sack Jackson

We are all posting in the sack baz thread... but if anyone is to blame the attitude of this rabble it’s Jackson. Not saying he shouldn’t be in the team but he is not capable of motivating and getting a winning culture together, he is the wrong bloke. He has to take responsibility and take one...
  13. P

News Craig Sandercock

Trent Barrett has doubled-down on his commitment to the Bulldogs by acquiring the final member of his NRL coaching staff. Despite suggestions by Phil Gould that he should reconsider his decision to take over Canterbury given the administration drama surrounding the club, Barrett has secured...
  14. P

Opinion one of our biggest problems in attack

We watch it week after week, we have gone on about Tolman on the 4th. But really its more about that Tolman wants to hit the ball up all the time, he wants to be running it up one out. He always finds himself in that situation. Just like one of the commentators said after we made a break and the...
  15. P

Opinion Bulldogs have equalled the No. of Wins from 2018

I know it doesn't sound like much to celebrate, but after losing both Morris boys and Klemmer, almost everyone had us doing worse this year than last. If we can snag one win from the last three then we will have won more games than last year. Yeah we are 13th while we finished 12th last year...
  16. P

News Who is the quickest in the NRL? Bulldogs flyer Reimis Smith doesn’t want to be left behind

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/who-is-the-quickest-in-the-nrl-bulldogs-flyer-reimis-smith-doesnt-want-to-be-left-behind/news-story/79e50612ebc27ce257941d5f2501180b With a healthy hint of arrogance befitting his bloodline, Remis Smith has declared he wants to...
  17. P

News Bulldogs have the foundation needed to succeed in season 2019

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/bulldogs-have-the-foundation-needed-to-succeed-in-season-2019/news-story/5a4bc624e580ee7ac72a7da70e113390 To the bookies, Canterbury are short-priced favourites for the wooden spoon. To Braith Anasta, they are a club with a “lion...
  18. P

News Will Hopoate confirms recruit Nick Meaney is fighting for Dogs debut

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/will-hopoate-confirms-recruit-nick-meaney-is-fighting-for-dogs-debut/news-story/68f9518d7250c9189328c9c06b4f97b5 Will Hopoate has spent the off-season training at centre, opening the door for Canterbury to play rising recruit Nick...
  19. P

Opinion RFM This Year

Hey who that has been to any of the open training sessions can comment on RFM, and apparent bulking up. Someone has posted on twitter that they have heard rumours he is moving into the Front row rotation? I guess that could answer CHN been brought in? Though find it hard to understand, early...
  20. P

New sponsor -- Ultimate Security

will replace Jaycar on Jersey.
  21. P

Panthers sack coach Anthony Griffin effective immediately

Panthers part ways with coach Griffin four weeks out from finals https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/06/penrith-panthers-part-ways-with-coach-anthony-griffin-four-weeks-out-from-finals/ Michael Chammas Chief Reporter Mon 6 Aug 2018, 04:04 PM The Penrith Panthers are expected...
  22. P

last years halves

Funny when you think about our halves from last year Mbye, Reynolds and Frawley. 1. has moved to fullback with positive signs but jury still out, and 2 are being kept out of first grade by Marshall Brothers at 2 different clubs. Funny how things work out. But it does go to show that none of...
  23. P

95 GF

Last night I watched the 95 GF. awesome to see some of those players again. Most noticeable was how all the players looked so small compared to today's players. but the Best part was seeing the pained expression on Haslers face at the end of the game. seeing manly with Hoppa, Lyons, Toovey...
  24. P

So Williams not even in NSW Cup

Williams not in first grade, extended bench or NSW Cup? If Des was hoping him to get his mojo back surely he would be playing.... either gonna make a surprise appearance or he's gonski.... injury perhaps?
  25. P

How much does tbh annoy you?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303802904579332751950927282 Just some food for thought for some of our regular posters
  26. P

Lets support our Team!

I accept I’m going to get abused for this but I don’t care I’m tired of some of the other threads and posts popping up on TK. Last I looked NRL was a team sport and the whole team including coaching staff need to take responsibility of the performance on the field whether it be a great win...
  27. P

Mbye Injury

Anyone heard his status hopefully it is nothing serious?